Technical Analyst Resume
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Microsoft Windows (98 - Win10/ Server 2003-16), SQL 2003-12, MYSQL, macOs (10.3-10.13), Linux (Ubuntu/Fedora Core/CentOS/Red Hat), Novell NetWare 3.1, AIX, OS/2 (Warp 3-4.5)
Network and Protocols: TCP/IP, Ethernet, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, DNS, DHCP, Terminal Services, RDP, Active Directory, Frame relay
Software: MS Office Suite, MS Visual Studios, Oracle, Sybase SQL version 5-9, MSSQL Server, SCCM, Adobe CS2-4, Citrix, Emerald, Microsoft Exchange, LANDesk, Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise, Systrack, VMWare, VirtualBox, JIRA, SalesForce
CRM Software: Siebel, Remedy, HEAT, SAP, PeopleSoft, Genesys
Languages: HTML, Visual Basic, SQL, (currently taking courses for Python, PERL, Ruby, C++ & C#)
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Performed troubleshooting steps to fix initial minor problems with macOS, iPad (network) and MS Windows (Sever 03-2016, Windows XP-Win 10) systems permissions, network, and application startup issues.
- Completed installs of MSSQL (Server 05-2012) and Sybase SQL (versions 5-9) databases to complete database migrations, merges, and syncs for server and clients.
- Responsible for gathering data analysis, and data extraction from various secondary systems such as Microsoft System Center (SCCM), Systrack, Asset Center and helpdesk software into a centralized data warehouse.
- Ownership of production operational issues for products by issuing initial response, data gathering, tracking, and resolution where possible as well as determining escalation protocol based on the nature of the issue.
- Assisted with managing and controlling OTRS (Open Ticketing System) by delegating high priority tickets to technical support agents, to ensure client needs/issues were resolved in a timely manner.
- Acted as a leadership liaison to de-escalate client request for management due to repeat unresolved issues. Used best judgment when providing concessions to client within reason to retain.
- Acted as a Tech Support Resource Person by providing additional technical assistance for the entire normal Tech support Team.
- Defining and developing test systems in the lab. Ensure that all test systems and equipment are appropriately validated and controlled.
- Modified and develop MSSQL, MYSQL and Linux scripts and other infrastructure portals for automated software test fixtures including but not limited to stopping, starting, backing up/restoring databases, adding/removing users and updating software daily.
- Work with developers/project teams to create, review, and approve verification and validation deliverables
- Monitored and identified computer health issues and potential system failures via Systrack.
- Review and analyze test data and record pass/fail results and conclusions
- Utilize JIRA to keep track of project activity, peer comments, and potential upcoming tasks. Summarize the verification and validation performed, the data reviewed, and conclusions reached.
- Implemented Microsoft Visual Studio in mock development environment to aid in creation of mobile software application.
- Assisting with the deployment of software on AWS-cloud database and web portal for dental imaging software.
- Author and review software requirements
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Tier 3 Specialist / Linux Jr. Administrator
- Created SSRS based reports on troubles handled by Mentor/Advanced Support team; including synchronization, routing, modem/router issues, language escalations and order fallouts.
- Evaluated existing Linux (Red Hat) and Windows (XP-Win 7) Systems comparing configuration to records (adding/updating as required). Assist senior staff by engaging vendor support for known issues, tracking the status, and providing required information as necessary. Participate in installation and configuration of desktops, laptops, operating systems (MAC OS X and Windows XP-7), and CRM application software on new and existing servers. Assist in organization of documentation, system monitoring, ensuring that all needed systems have appropriate tests with valid notifications.
- Assistant manager for Tier III support team, supervising ten Tier III network support technicians.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
ESC Consult / Team Leader
- Coached, developed and supervised a team of twenty Level I and II Customer Service Agents that provided Linux and Windows based support to Client’s end users by phone call, chat, email and web submissions
- Senior technical consultant responsible for performance reporting and mentoring of Level I and II agents. Responsible for administration of company SharePoint-based knowledgebase. Writing over seventy plus articles on topics of process improvements, system upgrades, connectivity/application procedural support, and security protocols.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
- Processed services orders and technician scheduling. Responsible for responding to customers with review determinations, rescheduling, credits, service recommendations, and disconnections.
- Assisted with troubleshooting customer care issues such as provisioning, porting/switch, wireless network setups, password resets, software installs and network related issues.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
PSR 2 / IT
- Five years of case management for accounts holder in high volume call center fielding general questions, identifying issues of fraud, providing financial counseling and promoting alternative banking services.
- Worked with IT department doing basic desktop support for the service center.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes