- Extensive experience in Information Technology which include supporting operations for application, hardware, network security, network and servers with 15 years Active Directory expert level support
- Expertise in diverse IT disciplines, including technical support, AD project management, operating systems, networking, and systems administration & Network design
- Expert in System Administration Windows 2003\2008\2008R2\Server 2012R2 \Windows Server 2016 domains, Group Policy, Organizational Units, DNS, DHCP, Sonic wall firewall, RRAS, NAP, RADIUS, DFS, NPS, Domain Tree, Domain forest, Child domains, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013, VMware Vsphere 5.x client environment with Hyper V virtualization, Support Outlook, OWA, File Servers & print Servers management
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory schema, McAfee ePo (epolicy orchestrator) to manage windows and MAC clients, ESET management, FTP system, Accellion, Varonis File servers management and Active Directory site replication
- Worked on ADMT 3.2 with PES; expert level SME for migrating Windows 2003\2008R2 or 2008R2 to 2012R2 domain & Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010
- Expert in TCP/IP V4 and TCP/IP V6, PC & MAC support, account lockout & IIS and Certificate Server related issues
- Expert in using Kaseya, ConnectWise, team viewer, BMC remedy, Service Now, WebEx, Adobe connect, Novell Zen works 11, WSUS, Dell desktop Authority & SCCM 2012R2 to support clients
- IBM ITIM management, Accellion management SME for file transfer, Hitachi identity management & Hitachi password self - service and AD FS management knowledge
- Management of network security in USA, Asia, Europe and other overseas locations as a certified security expert from CompTIA and Microsoft
- Completed 4 domain consolidation/migration production projects using ADMT 3.2
ConfidentialSenior Systems Engineer
- Managing multi forest Active Directory environment with 99 RODCs (read only domain controllers), 4 different name spaces, 12 domain controllers, Multiple DNS & DHCP servers, heavy group policy, domain local, universal and global groups management, Servers monthly password management using group policy, security management using group policy.
- Managing and maintaining Exchange 2010 on prem environment which has been migrated to clouds using exchange pro (a binary tree tool) but, I am not managing at target domain SterlingNationalBank.com due to access permissions
- Testing ADMT 3.2 for user accounts, groups, OU’s, computers, service accounts and user profile migration to provide output results to my manager but, Binary Tree tool AD Pro was used to migrate users, groups etc. and Exchange pro tool was used from BT to migrate mailboxes.
- Attended AD Pro & exchange pro tool related meetings from binary tree & sterling national bank
- Building a production replica of root domain with 2 domain controller’s using Microsoft Windows 2016 operating system, windows 8.1 clients and several member servers on Hyper-V. All windows server 2016 virtual environment (guests OS) is built on windows 2012R2 host operating system.
- Produced several tests for Microsoft Azure clouds system using Microsoft Azure online account i.e. E3 and E5 that includes exchange online for my manager at Astoria Bank
- Managing Azure Active Directory as global admin since October 02, 2017 (LD1 of sterling national bank) and office 365 E5 plan
- Responsible to monitor, troubleshoot & manage replication between all 99 sites (which are 94 now)
- Update server using WSUS, scan server using MBSA, Asset management using SCCM 2012R2/MDT 2013, WDS & SSRS, Inventory control using SCCM 2012R2, SQL server reporting servers and MAP tool
- Managing a 2 tier certificate environment for all servers in production environment that includes Exchange servers and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 on-prem.
- Managing FSRM environment, disk quota and VMware Vsphere 5.5 vCenter with 166 virtual servers
- Maintain databases on SQL servers for several applications i.e. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, PayPlus etc.
- Managing production file servers, SQL servers & CCM 2012R2 to manage users, computer and other devices for hardware and software inventory, running and managing daily sccm reports using SSRS, Microsoft visual studio 2010 for SSDT (SQL server data tool) & report builder 3.0, also run several daily reports using PowerShell 5.1
- Responsible for monitoring all active directory operations as a lead engineer
- Monitoring over 150 SQL instances. Active Directory management heavily, PowerShell, VB and KixStar scripting heavily used during everyday operation.
- Managing and operating VMware v-center servers, vSphere 5.5 client to build and maintain new servers, troubleshoot network related issues, keep track on VM snapshots, keep track on storage based on SQL reports from SCOM, backup annotations, as needed.
- Managing iSCSI SAN environment with 8 iSCSI targets for several file servers as per needed but, netApp SAN is used by SAN team heavily
- BMC Remedy 9.x & Service Now usage experience
- Managing a SSO for applications using ADFS 3.x specially for applications i.e. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 (on-premises)
- Managing Microsoft Exchange server 2010 users’ on ad hoc bases including mailbox, databases, mobile users, webmail.
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2015 support engineer, Managing 2 application servers, 2 web servers, 2 ADFS servers and several CRM related DR and Training servers, certified in Microsoft Dynamics 2011 with all certifications obtained for Pine Bridge investments in 2011
Senior Systems Engineer
- Managing 35,000 users in US, Europe, Asia and several other locations all over the world for information technology & business support using Active Directory infrastructure
- Managing Active Directory infrastructure with a single domain forest with domain tree spreading all over the world with child domains. Creating, Managing and maintaining complex group policies & OU structure for all US and overseas locations
- Managing AD partitions and Sids, guids using ADSI
- Management of network security in USA, Asia, Europe and other overseas locations as a certified security expert from CompTIA and Microsoft with management of a complex Active directory domain infrastructure with 20+ sites, 600+ OU’s, 300 group policies and over 38 file servers
- Globally managing and maintaining home drives of 35k+ users with proper access, FSRM disk quota and hardware inventory using SCCM2012R2. Identifying account lockout issues globally
- Creating and maintaining hundreds of complex net logon scripts globally using batch files, visual basics and KixStar scripts.
- Microsoft Lync usage experience for communication and meetings
- Microsoft Visio 2010 designing experience
- FSMO roles management transferring experience as per requirement
- Designing and maintaining group policy, file servers, DFS, FSRM for disk quota and Active Directory Federation Services for us and overseas, Windows Server 2012R2 failover clustering, SAN iSCSI storage management, Servers patching using WSUS & Servers backup using Windows backup utility
- Managing and maintaining 2 tier internal Certificate services for US and all overseas branches
- Managing and supporting over 20 Active Directory sites worldwide
- Managing McAfee ePolicy orchestrator for drive encryption worldwide
- Managing IBM (ITIM) & File transfer system Accellion worldwide
- Work with all IT related escalated service now tickets only those are production road block
- Expert level power Shell v4, VMware vSphere 5.x and visual basic (vb) knowledge
- Administering Hitachi Identity management & Hitachi PSS
- Administering ADManager Plus & ManageEngine for reporting & SCCM for inventory control/asset management
- Migrating user accounts between US, Europe, Asia and other locations as a routine work
- Working with Hitachi team for ADFS/Hitachi identity management solution
- Managing SCCM 2012R2 for OS deployment and hardware inventory with Business Intelligence for reporting
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Designed, managed and maintained Active directory for several clients with different domain structures.
- Designed AD single domain forest environment/Multi domain forest environment, guide team members on domain consolidation projects for clients using physical servers, Hyper-V and VMware Vsphere 4 environment
- Managed company network using SCCM 2012R2
- Day to day work includes PC/MAC environment, Manage & support sites, domains, trusts, FSMO roles management & transfers as needed, domain replication, print servers, DNS & DHCP management, Support Outlook, OWA, DFS management, Sonic wall FW management, Checkpoint FW vpn client management, Forest prep, domain prep, Group policy management, Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 management, office 2010, office 365 and exchange online management, Basic SQL 2005/2008 knowledge
- Certificate management (root CA, Enterprise subordinate Root CA, AD RMS implementation and management, creating and deploying application packages using Desktop authority (script logics)
- PowerShell 3.0/4.0/5.0. scripting, managing and maintaining print servers & file servers, resource mapping using vb scripts
- Very heavy Active Directory support is a day to day major work that includes organizational units management, group policy, security, replication, exchange related AD support, mailbox and database creation and maintenance, MS exchange and Microsoft outlook related troubleshooting using Connect wise or Kaseya ticketing system
- Used ADMT 3.2, AD manage engine for a domain migration/exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 migration project
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Active Directory Engineer
- Managed and Migrated a windows 2003 domains environment to Windows 2008R2 for USA and EU (forest environment with 12 sites), 500+ servers, 12 domain controllers using ADMT 3.2 tool for forest migration including member servers & 12,000 clients
- Administered DHCP & DNS, redesigning Active directory with 548 organizational units and 162 group policies, cleaning up existing environment, demoting Active Directory by force on AD database corrupted domain controllers, performing metadata cleanup after force removal of Active Directory
- Automated most of DNS, DHCP & AD related work using PowerShell 2.0. Supported clients using BMC Remedy
- Used ADMT 3.2 & AD manage engine for a domain migration with PES & migrated exchange 2003 to 2010 with 1500 mailboxes
- Created a standalone root ca (offline), enterprise issuing CA, project was initiated by me from scratch for issuing certificate internally.
- Worked as a subject matter expert/track lead for Imaging/patching/deployment and active directory management with 18 sites all over the world including USA
- Worked in domain forest environment and QA environment to help redesign a migration strategy to GAC security team and project members
- Managed a single domain environment with 15 DC’s, 18 sites, 16,000+ users, Group policy, Novell Zen works for deployment of OS, drivers, patching, remote support, WAIK, WDS, MDT, SCCM, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, MAP, ACT, imaging, patching, deployment, package deployment, heavily supported Active directory for 16,000 users
- Managed and troubleshot DHCP and DNS, WINS, DFS, 18 AD sites, site replication, SCCM client maintenance, deployment of OS, patches, drivers and leading a support group for Active Directory related issues using BMC Remedy ticketing system
- Created a 72 pages Active Directory Run Book for Gulfstream before leaving the firm for existing AD support team members after completing a domain migration project using ADMT 3.2
- Heavy group policy, OU management, security, Group Policy filtering and auditing,
System Engineer/IT Manager
- System Administrator\Active Directory Engineer for a migration project with a new AD design by redesigning software deployment, OU structure, User security and domain local, global and Universal groups & group policy, restructuring domain environment.
- Managed and maintained SCCM 2012 for the company in USA
- Computer Hardware Inventory Manager using SCCM client agents, Leading a team for Hardware, Software installation included SQL 2005/2008, Exchange Server 2010, Windows client Operating Systems, Windows Server 2008 installation, troubleshooting any desktop, CRM, financial application issues or IT related issue in USA, Honk Kong, Dublin and Japan using WebEx or Microsoft Outlook Web Conference & Net Meeting
- Managed centralized domain after migrating from 2003 to 2008, several child domains and sites all over the world including DHCP or DNS issue
- Worked in Development, QA, SIT and Production environment for several applications and migration plus tier 2, 3, desktop support
- Worked as Subject Matter Expert for DHCP, DNS, WINS & Active Directory and existing certificate environment
- Experience to work with wide area network, Maintaining Active Directory domains using windows 2000/2003 and 2008 servers, sites, Group policy, 22 file servers management, managing all FTP servers, user accounts, delegation of control, Active directory scripts, auditing, Domain controller security,, maintaining server room, responsible for all data backup using Microsoft built-in backup utility and NTDsutil for directory services restore operation . Advise IT desktop team and managed helpdesk support team.
- Server patching using WSUS.
- Supported trading floor, running reports for traders
- Took care of all Active directory and replication related escalated tickets
- PowerShell 2.0 expert level experience
- Managed existing 2 tier certificate environment as a major responsibility with Active Directory management
- Created and maintained company and client domains using Windows NT 4.0/2000 and 2003 Server operating systems
- Completely designed network security, group policy and NAT (network address translation) for number of clients. Managed and supported clients in USA, Europe, India and Japan and internal certificate environment
Confidential, New York, NY
- System Administrator for Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 environment with 314 Organizational Units & Group Policy designed
- CRM administrator using iAvenue Saratoga system with AJAX programming language
- Active Directory Administration including Group Policies system policy and Login Scripts
- Designed, developed and deployed Domain structure for New York and Stamford CT
- Designed System Policy for Citibank branches using NT 4.0 and Windows 2000(Group Policy)
- Responsible for IT related tier 2-3 level issues including hardware\software installation