Qualifications Summary Certified Project Manager and SharePoint Administrator
Technologically sophisticated and customer-focused manager with outstanding training and credentials as well as extensive experience executing a broad range of IT projects within diverse environments. Proven ability to analyze business requirements, develop project plans, direct project teams, and ensure absolute customer satisfaction. Solid budget planning and management acumen. Experienced trainer and mentor for staff at all levels. Excellent interpersonal and communication strengths. Full Life Cycle Project Management | User Training & Support | Team Leadership & Development Business & Systems Analysis | Hardware, Software, & Network Systems | SharePoint Administration
Computer Systems Administrator/Manager |Confidential, New York 11/2007 - Present Advanced to direct help desk operations and oversee technology project management to meet diverse needs of internal clients within multiple departments and schools. Train, schedule, supervise, and mentor up to five Technology Assistants. Analyze business/technical needs; prepare operational and project budgets; complete financial requests/requisitions to secure project funding. Ensure timely and effective support of PC/Mac desktop and laptop computers, network systems, and multiple software application packages. Administer FileMaker Pro, Meeting Maker, and file servers. Utilize content management system (CMS) to update department website. Source/coordinate with vendors to complete complex, costly, or warranteed repairs. Key Contributions:
- Implemented customer-focused support and project management policies that led to substantial improvement in resolution times for trouble tickets.
- Effectively mentored team members and recommended ongoing professional development to enhance value of staff resources while bolstering morale/retention.
- Increased customer confidence in ability of help desk team to provide timely and friendly support as a result of multiple service-focused initiatives and procedures.
- Planned/executed project management life cycle for set-up of new Mac Server for Humanities main office and two academic departments.
- Directed revamp of Foreign Languages lab including deployment of new computers and printer, installation of requested applications, and implementation of MS Steady State.
- Selected to implement IT security survey to assess staff/faculty knowledge of and adherence to policies as well as monitor access to computers with sensitive information.
Technology Assistant |Confidential, New York 5/2002 - 11/2007 Delivered outstanding technical support and desktop administration to clients within the Division of Humanities and Arts. Leveraged active listening skills to identify support needs; troubleshot hardware/software to assess root causes and resolve/escalate issues. Mentored and trained junior-level Assistants. Carefully documented all activities. Coordinated with vendors to complete repairs and acquire patches/fixes. Contributed to hardware, software, and network implementation projects. Trained and supported end users. Key Contributions:
- Played key role in ongoing equipment inventory project, successfully ensuring seamless accountability for all hardware.
- Entrusted with supervision of junior-level Assistants during daily workflow and special projects in recognition of dedication, reliability, and technical expertise.
Help Desk Technician |Confidential, New York 8/2001 - 5/2002 Provided timely and high quality support to users. Conducted troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software components; installed new software and components. Set up and configured network connections. Analyzed user technical needs to identify opportunities for improvement. ~ Additional experience as VoIP/Telecommunications/Networking Intern with Straticom International
Education and Training
Confidential, New York, NY Intensive 4-week financial modeling and valuation training program March / 2011 - April / 2011
- Performed company valuations utilizing (i) comparable public company analysis, (ii) precedent transactions analysis and (iii) discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis
- Built fully-integrated financial statements projection model, LBO model, accretion/dilution merger models, including ability to run operational and capital structure sensitivities within models and data tables for sensitivity analysis
Bachelor of Arts in Computer Engineering Technology
Technical Certifications Project Management Certified Professional SharePoint Administration Certified Professional
Professional Development MCITP Windows Server 2008 Training (2011) Mac OS 10.5 & Server 10.5 (2007) Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Training (2005)
Platforms: Windows (7/XP/2000); Windows Server 2008; Mac (OS 9x/10x & Server 10x) Tools: Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, File Maker Pro, Meeting Maker, C++ (basic), SQL (basic), Content Management System (CMS) Hardware: PC/Mac desktops and laptops, projectors, printers, faxes, copiers, wireless routers, switches/routers