- Cisco Switches: 4500, 3750, 3850 Non/converged
- Cisco Wireless: install, configure, & troubleshoot Cisco Aironet 1200
- Airwave Software: configure & manage AP s
- UPS s: APC XL 700/750, EATON 2200, Schneider
- D link switches: DGS - 3600,DGS-3620, DGS-1510
- Servers R620/R720/M610, lap/desktop
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2
- Windows 7/8.1
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
OIT Network Operations
- Provide planning for future network growth, upgrade D-link switches to Cisco 3750’ converged/non-converged
- Monitor Rover and respond to any network outages.
- Replace faulty switches/Airo/UPS, configure new switches for infrastructure upgrades: audit existing switch, confirm that new switch has all ports set to correct speed/ Vlan. Configure ports for specific Vlans trunk/access.
- Check fiber signal on uplinks to each switch to establish baseline.
- Moves, installs, troubleshooting, and setup of new servers
- Maintain records (KACE) of every piece of equipment at 151 Forrestal
- Document all electrical circuits in new data center, confirm PDU’s were providing correct power needs.
- Repair Dell servers: R410/R510/R610/M610/M1000
- Design wireless networks using auto cad 3D map 2008, Site survey of buildings, installation, upgrade/monitor
- Added experience with Cisco wireless networks (Airo-1200’s) and Aruba AP’s
- Acquired knowledge of security protocols NAT, ACL’s, and network tools including WireShark
- Created layer-2 design drawings using AutoCAD: implement/upgrade from 100MB to 1000 GB to 10gig back bone.
- Attained familiarity with voice networks; use Cisco converged switches, Avaya IP phones.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Setup labs with required equipment for clients to test software/hardware before the go-live on their networks
- Maintain tapes for Main Frame
- Cat 5 cable pulls, fiber terminations.