Senior Wintel Server Administrator Resume
Oklahoma City, OklahomA
- Hard Drive Imaging/Cloning (Acronis True Image, Norton Ghost/GhostCast)
- Virus Removal (Rootkit, Ransomware, MBR, Worms, Trojans and Hijackers)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008r2, 2012
- Data Recovery and Migration (Defining and Repairing Damaged Sectors)
- Desktop/Laptop/Server Component Upgrades/Replacement (Memory, Hard Drives, LCDs, Keyboards, Motherboards)
- Remote Support (Teamviewer, LogMeIn, Bomgar, RDP and RAdmin)
- Error Handling Procedures (Reviewing Logs for maintaining High Availability)
- Redundancy (Managing/Maintaining Backups, RAID 1, Mozy, Acronis True Image, Carbonite, Symantec Norton Ghost)
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/2016/365/ OWA
- Peripheral Configuration (Routers, Switches, AP’s, POE, Cameras, Solar Panel Installation)
- Network Configuration/Troubleshooting (Replacing Defective Equipment, Managing Workstations/Servers)
- Mobile Device Support/Repair (Apple iOS and Android)
- Windows Server Troubleshooting (File, Print, Database and Storage Servers)
- Active Directory (Group Policy, Permissions, User Configurations, Trust Relationships)
Senior Wintel Server Administrator
Confidential, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Provisioned Virtual Machines through VMWare, Remote Desktop and Citrix
- Provided Server Room Management through Rack Installations, Decommissions and Upgrades
- Monitored SCOM daily for over 200 Virtual and Physical Machines
- Worked Closely with Network Administrators to diagnose replication issues, Performance Monitoring and Throughput
- Cable Management, Daily Break - Fix situations, and Vendor Relations were also performed daily
- Used Service-Now Ticketing System for ticket creation as well as resolutions
- Installs, configures, administers, and maintains Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 on more than 600 Windows Exchange Servers.
- Perform exchange mailbox moves, distribution list maintenance, and balancing database availability groups.
- Keeping information safe; Performs cleanup of unauthorized disclosure of information as requested by user; able to perform purging of several hundred mailboxes at once.
- Performs regular backups of server logs, and maintains multiple copies of exchange databases at all times providing redundancy.
- Provides tier III administration to a platform capable supporting of 4.5 million users and a global address list (GAL) scaled to support 10 million objects.
- Facilitated continuity of operations (COOP) through seamless fail-over clustering execution between 33 sites ensuring mail flow and 99% mailbox availability.
- Performed daily tasks through Remedy Ticketing System, which includes modifying and closing out tickets.
- Advises senior management and customers with calculated plans of action to best resolve enterprise issues, and needed configuration changes.
- Provide customer support for DoD Enterprise Email issues with the Microsoft Outlook Application on workstations and blackberry devices in an Enterprise Environment.
- Applied a mastery level of IT principles, concepts, methods, and practices Windows Server Administration.
- Managed 900+ 2008 Virtual Windows servers responsible for server troubleshooting, log reviewing, patching, and daily maintenance.
- Works daily with Active Directory Users and Computers, DNS, VMWare, Virtualization, HP (iLO), Remote Desktop Connection Manager and SCOM Monitoring and Alerting.
- Working knowledge of DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP, SSL for Networking Troubleshooting Purposes.
- PowerShell proficient; create and modifies scripts to manage environment more efficiently.
- Resolve SCOM Alerts consisting of Low Disk Space, Quorum Loss, Failed and Suspended Databases and Server Heartbeat Errors.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Maintained 50+ Windows Server/Workstations with a customized software solution (APEX) for keeping weights of Aggregate/Sand of various truck types.
- Installed many Peripheral pieces of equipment company wide which consisted of POE cameras, remote printers and Wireless AP’s
- Configured Transcore Readers and RS-422 to Cat5 converters through Putty with command-line instruction.
- Configured Wireless AP solutions for Loader equipment to be able to establish relationships with the APEX software which included using: Motion Tablets, Pico Stations, and Air802 equipment.
- Experience with SQL Management Studio, Performed SQL Queries and SQL database backups/restores.
- Created wireless networks at Dolese quarries, which also included assembling Solar Panel Solutions and Omni-Directional Antennas.
- A Persistent Employee who always offered to do specials projects, cabling jobs, training, as well as other duties.
- Created and Restored Operating System Images to Tablets and Desktop and Windows Server Units in the event of a transition or hardware failure.
Lead Technician / Onsite Commercial & Residential Technician
- Performed many Laptop Repairs, Mac Repairs and Screen Replacements.
- Provided Excellent On-site Customer Service to many businesses in the remote area.
- Installation and setup of Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, and Mac OS's.
- Performed Hard Drive Diagnosing, Cloning and Data Recovery.
- Diagnose, quote, and repair client's PC and MAC systems which includes virus removal, hardware replacement data recovery, faulty RAM, and defective motherboards.
- Configuration of Wireless Routers, Switches, Print Servers (wired/wireless) and Repeaters.
- Cabling Projects for local business and commercial clients.
- Thorough diagnostic of PC hardware leading to a proposed treatment plan yielding maximum performance improvement and up to date hardware and drivers.
Senior Technician / Onsite Commercial & Residential Technician
Confidential, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Provided on-site and in-store commercial and residential technical services including installation of networks, computers, hardware, software and peripherals as well as direct technical support to end users.
- Performed customer service and store operations functions including opening and closing facility, in-store sales of products and services, financial transactions, credit card processing, cash drawer reconciliation and inventory purchasing and Management.
- Established and cultivate excellent customer relations with all levels of commercial and residential customers through strong knowledge of technical industry and products.
- Reconfigured and troubleshoot existing systems to accommodate additional components to improve technical operations.
- Help desk, Onsite Service Calls, and Remote Support were also widely used and demonstrated.
- Consistently study and self-educate on technology trends and products; implement new techniques to streamline and optimize technical services.
- Setup Active Directory for Custom Built Raid 1 Windows Server Machines, assigning permissions and setting up folder shares.
- Custom built over 2,000 machines, Quality gaming rigs, Workstations and Windows Server Machines with data redundancy.
- Diagnosed Mobile Devices, performed factory restores and replaced components as needed.
- Consistently achieved record sales by providing excellent technical and customer services.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes