ADDS, DNS, Azure AD, Azure, PowerShell Scripting, Windows Server: 10/2012 R2//2008 R2/2003, DHCP, DFS, PKI, VMware, Hyper - V, Host Clustering, Guest Clustering, Physical to Virtual (P2V), IPSec, Group Policy, WSUS, SCCM, Backup/Recovery, Windows: Win10/8.1/7/Vista/XP, Symantec, Forefront, McAfee, Bit-Locker, Confidential Office suite.
- Lead the Domain & Name Services team and engineering regional teams with responsibility to ensure service delivery for the 33 hospitals, 447 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services.
- Responsible for the enterprise architect, deployment, administering and maintaining of ADDS, ADFS, ADRMS, DNS, CA's, DHCP, access solutions, Kerberos Authentication, LDAP, DFS, NTP, and Group Policies.
- Worked in the Compute Engineering team of which I provided solutions for customer hosted active directory services and private clouds.
- I was tasked specifically with creating automation scripts for deployment of new active directory forests, domain controllers, and backup solutions.
- I also worked as a subject matter expert for the underlying Hyper-V architecture, of which the customer private cloud offerings were hosted.
Active Directory Engineer
- Served as a subject matter expert on current Windows & Active Directory environment
- Active Directory architecture design, implementation, maintenance, and support for a large scale environment
- Build and troubleshoot Windows Server OS, Active Directory, & DNS Services.
- Identified and tracked problems related to standards and escalated as appropriate: use ticketing, incident, and bug tracking applications.
- Maintained monitoring tools ensuring they are kept in a working order.
- Performed routine patching and break/fix work on mission critical systems such as security patching, IPAKs, Service Packs, and vNext operating systems.
Sr. Systems Administrator
- Installed, configured, maintained and upgraded various operating systems and applications
- Supported the PHSW Regions 573 servers.
- Recognized and troubleshot problems with server hardware and applications software
- Reviewed and discussed technical issues, assessed and documented recommended changes, SLAs, process and support improvement.
- Worked with management and team members to develop strategies and initiatives.
- Assisted in the establishment, documentation and implementation of standards and procedures for performance, security and utilization of computer systems
- Participated in the evaluation, recommendation and planning for new applications and system infrastructure, ensuring compatibility with the existing structure.
- Active Directory users and groups remediation. Created a new AD group structure for a role based access control (RBAC) model.
- McKesson Patient Folder deployment at PHSW from a hosted solution by McKesson.
- Active Directory health validation. Included an analysis of the corporations AD structure, sites and services, replication, and DNS. Provided remediation of active directory health failures.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection rollout.
- Physical to Virtual migration. Migrated 573 servers from physical hardware and Hyper-V to VMware.
- Domain consolidation of 14 forests and 18 domains.
- Replaced and upgraded the corporate ISA server from ISA 2004 to 2006 Enterprise.
- Provide a wide range of system administrative duties, including support of corporate enterprise applications, databases, desktops, laptops, servers and network equipment.
- Administrative duties include:
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, Exchange Server 2010/2007, WSUS, Open VPN, network connectivity.