Programing Languages: Python, Java, and basic experience with C.
Databases: Access, Relational Database Design, SQL, Primary and Foreign keys.
Operating Systems: Linux (Ubuntu, Kali), Windows.
Software: Packet tracer, Nessus, Metasploit, Qualys, Burp Suite, SharePoint, Info - Path.
Exchange Management (365): Domain registration, adding and deleting users.
Web Development: HTML & CSS, Zoho Site, Web Designing.
Computer Networking: BGP, OSPF, RIP, Firewalls Rules, Wireshark, and VMware.
Cyber Security Intern
- Participated on a business case study project with a team of Interns.
- Developed a security matrix to determine the severity of a vulnerability.
- Performed application scanning using Qualys/ Burp Suite.
- Codded a script to check spoofed emails.
- Developed an exercise to test the forensics process and tooling in United.
- Developed and created websites using Zoho Sites systems.
- Managed email exchange for the company’s’ clients using Microsoft (365).
- Communicated with the clients and updated the technical teams.
- Digitalized the data from the notebooks into Excel.
- Developed business reports that showed the revenue and expense.
- Reported daily operations about the company and employees performance.
- Cooperated with the operation team in assigning transportation tasks.