I am pursuing a position in the IT realm focusing on Infrastructure security and related systems with an established company that allows me to apply my skills and abilities to achievable tasks. A company that offers advancement, stability, and growth that will lead to a long term career opportunity .
I am highly motivated and goal - oriented professional with a passion for technology and its impact on lives. This passion—combined with an interest in strategizing and executing IT solutions to tough problems—has shaped my background and experiences. Beginning my career path by covering tech companies in both small and large areas gave me a wide lens to understanding IT strategies and operations across various sectors. I bring a myriad of experiences staring my career as PC Technician, IT Help-Desktop Support Specialist (remote), Network Administration, Network Security Analyst as well as Penetration Testing. I have found my calling within the technology space, and it has allowed me to bond analytical rigor with creativity to deliver measurable impact.
Network Security Administrator
- Provide installation, and implementation of the network security devices.
- Perform troubleshooting of Network Infrastructure, Firewall, Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems (IDS/IPS), and other security technologies.
- Work with cross - functional teams to establish network standards regarding new technologies.
- Perform routine network monitoring and scanning for possible threats and uncover vulnerabilities.
- Remedy vulnerabilities/loopholes with updated policies, patches or upgrades in the technology appliance if necessary.
- Perform internal/external network penetration testing, and analyzed the results to check for critical network/systems vulnerabilities using tools such as Solarwinds, Splunk (SIEM), Kali Linux, Syslog, and Nessus Service.
- Detect Malicious Code Attacks (Malware) as early as possible, identify and quarantine infected systems, and machines while the root of the attack is pin-pointed by our incident response team.
- Limit or eliminate the risk from Dos and DDos (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks on the servers.
- Configure routing protocols, policy based routing, traffic shaping, border gateway protocols, VPN with split-tunneling (enabled/disabled), and IP security on Cisco Routers, Switches and ASA Firewall.
- Support management in compliance with security software licensing update requirements, and create reports on the finds of the network security analysis.
Jr. Network Administrator
- Provide quick response and escalate issues to Network Engineers (L2) and ensure maximum up - time of users and systems.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Monitor hardware to ensure it is properly maintained.
- Monitor Cisco switches and routers and other devices for errors and glitches
- Assist with installation/configuration of Cisco switches, routers and firewalls networking systems as directed.
- Monitor operating systems and system management systems.
- Assist users in resolution of network hardware and/or software issues.
- Responsible for assisting in the configuration of Cisco switches, routers and firewalls.
IT Help-Desktop Support
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Configure, maintain, and document standard pc hardware images, security Antivirus / Anti - Malware and software packages for all client machines.
- Develop and support standardization of all end user peripheral.
- Maintain the PC s through the full client life cycle (e.g. Provisioning, Deploying, Migrating user-data, removing/protecting data).
- Manage all MS Windows security updates as well as managing Antivirus/Malware definitions updates across all end-users. Proactively address errors, outbreaks and alerts from the managing servers.
- Assist with maintaining backup procedure, jobs and media schedules.
- Proactively address errors, outbreaks and alerts from the managing servers.
- Support management in compliance with all software licensing requirements.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Front Desk Manager
- Establishing priorities consistent with the hotels objectives.
- Administering and enforcing hotel policies and procedures.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Building strong relationships with companies that supply the hotel.
- Developing relationships with the local business community.
- Offering support and guidance to junior team members.
- Promoting hotel services and facilities to guests at every opportunity.