TECHNOLOGY CORE COMPETENCY:
- Windows Server 2003 Standard, Enterprise and R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008R2
- Terminal Server 2003
- Remote Desktop Services
- Exchange Server 2000/2003
- SQL Server 2000 - 2008
- Metaframe 1.8
- Metaframe XP
- Citrix Presentation Server 3, 4, 4.5
- XenApp 5, 6, 6.5
- PowerEdge 2400 - 2800
- PowerVault 132T, 124T
- EMC Clariion CX class arrays
- Veritas Backup Exec. 9.1, 11d
- EMC Navisphere
- EMC SANCopy
- StorageWorks 1/8 Tape Autoloader
- DL360 G4 - G5
- DL380 G4 - G5
- ML350 G4 - G5
- Hyland Software OnBase
- Symantec’s Norton Antivirus Server
- Symantec Mail Security for SMTP
- Paessler Software PRTG Network Monitor
- IPSwtich WhatsUp Gold
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
Senior Citrix Server Engineer
- Provide pre - sales and post-sales support to sales team, potential and current customer base.
- Manage, design, implement and support XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer and NetScaler for hosted ASP environment.
- Trouble-shoot network connectivity of environment.
- Analyze complex business and technical issues and formulate technology recommendations to address client needs.
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 support to clients.
Confidential, North Canton, Ohio
Citrix Server Engineer
- Professional Services Engineer consulting with customers regarding Citrix Server Farms builds, testing and roll-out.
- Conduct quarterly disaster recovery operations ensuring business continuity.
- Design and carry out transition of XenApp migration for multiple Fortune 500 clients.
- Participate in health checks of information technology infrastructure.
- Design, implement and supported XenApp environments for customers.
- Implemented and supported XenDesktop for customers.
- Supported Netscaler for customers post-installation.
Confidential, Canton, Ohio
I.T. Operations Manager
- IT Manager and Engineer where I built, maintained, and operated a multi-site IT infrastructure including EMC storage, Dell backup and recovery systems, and disaster recovery systems.
- Managed Exchange Server environment, VMware Virtual Servers, Windows 2003 Server environment, including IIS sites, servers, and applications.
- Managed storage devices for 3 locations utilizing EMC Clariion CX class arrays, Dell PowerVault NAS, and PowerVault tape libraries.
- Created, tested and conducted disaster recovery procedure for multiple locations utilizing Veritas Backup Exec with PowerVault Tape libraries and Network Attached Storage.
- Worked with end-user community to solve IT issues and to identify areas where technology can be applied to streamline job functions or reduce workload.
- Experienced in using EMC’s Navisphere software to create LUNs, RAID Groups and expand LUN capacity.
Confidential, Akron, Ohio
- Managed one of the company’s largest clients internal IT infrastructure: gained HP storage experience as well as experience with failover networking, fibrechannel SAN, disaster recovery, and Windows clustering.
- Provided consulting services to customers for Microsoft Windows networks, Citrix, and network storage and backup procedures.
- Assisted in setup, configuration and support of EMC SAN for large multi-location customer.
- Managed public DNS servers and provision managed DNS services for customer base.
- Consultant and Professional Services Engineer who participated in large IT refresh projects and rollouts, where I gained experience working with HP storage arrays.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
- Designed OnBase systems including, Operating System, storage, back-up and recovery solutions including disaster recovery.
- Installed and managed OnBase document management software as well, as conduct end user training of OnBase document management system.
- Analyzed client business requirements and make technology recommendations to address client needs.
- Performed a cost benefit analysis, contingency planning, and regulatory planning for clients.
Confidential, Richfield, Ohio
- Created marketing strategy for products and services, including media marketing campaign for sales team.
- 89.4% of sales plan accomplished for the year.
- Accountable for the review and maintenance of current client accounts.
Confidential, Brecksville, Ohio
- Created and managed I.T. projects for clients including Robinson Memorial Hospital, MCC, AVI Food Systems.
Confidential, Akron, Ohio
Information Technology Manager
- Piloted corporate information technology committee.
- Network administration of Microsoft Windows based LAN including servers, switches, and communication systems.
Information Technology Consultant
- Successfully provided information technology consultation for the Cleveland Browns, M.R.I, and Penton Media.
- Conducted and provided research of competition for national clients resulting in new marketing strategies.
- Supplied clients with recommendations for information technology hardware and software requirements.