Cyber Forensic Architect
- Using Symantec DLP to protect the company against exfoliation.
- Monitor critical controls and appliances using Fire Eye.
- Threat hunting in Qradar, and Splunk for worms, bots and creative intrusions.
- Researching and logging SIEM movements in Firepower/SourceFire.
- Reverse engineering using Cisco Amp, Carbon Black, Fire Eye MAS.
- Accessing Symantec ATP, and Cylance tools for IOC landscape overview.
- Developing use cases for ransomware, hijacks, backdoors, and next generation threats.
Senior Security Engineer
- Conducting Confidential audits internally and for managed clients.
- Managed Confidential Metrics using Metric Stream.
- Confidential controls were used as a baseline for the enterprise environment.
- Created Governance policies and controls for CMDB and risk management.
- FireEye was used to locate the endpoint of an attempted malicious event.
- Used Confidential tools Confidential Archer to maintain and report on controls..
- Identifying endpoints to implement, and support Tripwire.
- Scanning the protected cardholder environment with Qualys, and Nexpose.
- Working with executives within the company to ensure baseline and best practices are in place.
- Responsible for ticket SLA s within Triole using Service Desk.
- Bluecoat support was critical for allocated restricted web access for the entire enterprise company.
- Lead management calls to patch, firewall, or proper VLAN and segment effectively.
- Preventing threats using signatures and advanced algorithms.
- Running vulnerability scans using Qualys.
- Provisioned request for global access for thousands of employees, vendors and third parties.
- Installing security controls on wireless access points
- Created a SharePoint with SANS intrusion and penetration updates.
- Assisted users with permissions on group shares, local LANs and VPNs.
- Manually setup group roles and policies.
- Completed OIM request by validating, documenting and referring to best practices.
Information Security Engineer
- Worked with SOX, ITAR, and Confidential regulations to maintain risk and controls.
- Perform computer forensic investigations, malware analysis, network log review, and intrusion investigations using various forensic tools and techniques to identify network computer intrusions; deploy network sniffers for intrusion investigations.
- Provisioning request using Oracle identity management (OIM) on top level domains, secure domains, tiered domains, and vendor s domains as well.
- Document investigations; create incident response processes; create diagrams and graphics to communicate intrusions.
- Worked on a diagnostic system would then help distributed intrusion detection systems to effectively correlate detection reports from various sources.
- Experience troubleshooting and enhancing desktop security and configuration management through Group Policy Objects.
Manager of Information Technology
- Created firewall rules to establish hardening and IPS.
- Frequently participate in Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment.
- Based entire infrastructure based on ITIL and industry standards.
- Implementing security policy to protect internal network against unauthorized access, and to make provisions for disaster recovery in the event of successful intrusion/attack.
- Managing and administered a Windows 2008 server platform.
- Web Vulnerability Scanner and also Firewall configuration vulnerabilities using port scanning.
- Works under no supervision and self manages all projects.
- Coordinated and conducted application and network vulnerability scans.
- Supported and hosted a secure infrastructure using Active directory to manage domain controllers, Forest, OU's, group policies and add - ons.
- Used VMware to install, secure and create cloud infrastructure.
- Installed patches and updates to servers using remote tools.
- Monitored security certificates, backups, and VNC server to ensure authenticity.
- Performed BES activations, updated patches, and created new accounts.
- Maintained authentication of software and certificates.
- Supported SharePoint users with transferring information into a cloud network.
- Migrated Outlook 2003 to 2007 in an Exchange platform.
- Performed maintenance on systems that included regedit, windows dump file, and safe mode.
- Measured performance based on a SLA time measuring system.
- Configured Active Sync by install
- Used System Center Configuration Manager to remote into machines on a global platform. Setup LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi networks for enterprise roll outs and migrations.
- Verified customers using People Soft tools.
- Supported Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, Linux, Mac environment.
- Performed regedit and advanced system recovery operations to retrieve and or modify workstations.
- Searched and maintained customer records using Remedy ticketing system.
- Repaired, restored and maintained .pst files and Exchange mailbox settings.
- Activated Blackberry's and configured firmware for IPhone, Blackberry, and other data phones.
- Supported 20,000+ users in migrating Lotus Notes to Exchange.
- Blackberry and other platforms.
- Worked with a Citrix network team to resolve network issues.
- Completed design on VMware platform for users.
- Supervised migrations that affected more than 20,000 users.
- Responsible for monitoring call center for Internet and Intranet failures.
- Ensured connectivity of approximately 15,000 remote POS sites for Blackberry users.
- Provided Level 3 support in an Exchange environment.
- Phased out Lotus Notes F.A.Q... and converted to Exchange.
- Tested Exchange server before migration.
- Migrated and updated systems to current operating systems and software.
- Corrected clients concerns and computer problems.
- Created a technical document stated "order of procedure for customer care."
- Set up new users on Web hosting server.
- Used client ftp to transfer files.
- Responsible for Confidential - 1 accounts to new and current users.
- Assisted on wireless towers that were the backbone for all Blackberry users.
- Used a variety of call center software.
- Supported Blackberry users via, VOIP, VPN, and intranet.
- Maintained a low rate of escalation to Level 4.
- Trained new hires and temporary employees.
- Managed Active Directory domain of ten servers and 400 computers and printers.
- Used SMS Installer and Wise Installer for networking and desktop solutions.