- Knowledgeable in implementation, maintenance and delivery of Financial IT and ERP solutions.
- Maintains an established record of developing and implementing process controls that enhance performance, increase data integrity and reduce overall costs.
- Serves as dedicated team lead with deep knowledge in master data governance and financial systems, while providing open communication (written and verbal) for my team and clients.
- IBM Cognos Business Intelligence iSAP & ASAP Methodologies
- MS Office Full Suite
- Excel (Power User), Project & Visio
- MS SharePoint 20xx Administrator
- Oracle Cloud ERP
- RevCast Analysis Tool
- SAP ECC 6.0 / SAP MDG
- Salesforce / Service Cloud Administration & Management
- SQL Server Reporting Service
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Dashboard Drafting and Auditing
- Journal Entries & General Ledger Recons
- Contract & Project Management
- Requirements Gathering and Reviews
- Team Leadership & Client - Facing ERP Implementations - Finance Functional Support
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) FASB and GAAP Regulations
- Pivot Tables & Macros Usage
- Standard Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Master Data Management (MDM)
- Master Data Governance (MDG)
Senior Systems Administrator/Salesforce Project Manager
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Led the Credit Memo Release II implementation and it resulted in $2.5M in collections in Q42017
- Serve as the lead architect and built all the existing platforms for the organization and was the POC for three sites - 1700+ users
- Administered on the following systems for the organization: BillTrust, Real Estate Manager, Oracle Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Possesses hands on experience implementing Safesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation and post go live phases
- Lead project team through daily/weekly task assignments, and ensured compliance with project methodology and timeline
- Performed business process modelling, User experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Built the matrices for Risks & Opportunities in the forecast build.
- Consulted with IT Managers and Portfolio Owners on the monthly forecasting and variance analysis as well as the annual 5-year planning process.
- Created monthly asset reports and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) reporting.
- Compiled financial and operational data and commentary from multiple areas of the business and developed the overall department scorecard metrics.
- Lead a team of five in the establishment and evaluation of the Yearly and LRP Five-Year Forecasts
- Developed annual/multi-year and long-range fiscal program plans and portfolios
Financial Systems Process Manager
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Served as Administrator of the processes of Master Data Management (MDM) and Integral member of the Reengineering Committee
- Managed the $1.5M Cadency project that provided for the global rollout of account reconciliation software CATS/SharePoint site upgrades and enhancements (SDLC methodology)
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Managed an offshore team of 8 people covering global regions in Africa, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America
- Completed three concurrent waves of a SAP ECC 6.0 implementation
- Provided configuration analysis and conducted reviews during user testing cycles. Documented requirements, capabilities, and constraints for system design procedures and processes. Coordinated testing and test cycle execution, planning and created test scripts and data sheets and tracked Confidential . Change configuration requirements with SOLMAN for master data edits.
Network Relations Consultant
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Documented all contacts and activities accurately and completely within the database/portal.
- Assisted in the development of strategic initiatives to roll out new provider marketing programs.
- Solicited and documented requirements for system design procedures and processes.
- Monitored provider concerns and issues and provided feedback to the appropriate associates/departments.
- Designed and enhanced documentation, process flows, and training materials for internal and external use
Senior Financial Analyst
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Served as the primary point of contact for the company’s finance office under the Chief Financial Officer.
- Analyzed the results of debt and equity financing on capital and satellite facilities.
- Built MS Excel based financial model for the organization representing monthly financial data.
- Compiled reporting of finance and case data along with month-to-month and year-to-year comparisons.
- Performed variance analysis and highlighted deltas in ‘Budgeted-Vs-Actual’ totals to management.
- Confirmed contract compliance & performance guidelines were met to achieve savings targets & contract renewals.
- Provided financial advice regarding funding line or types of funds
- Advised the Project Manager regarding the status, efficiency, or effectiveness of acquisition programs.
- Created a trending analysis report based on business owner groups and evaluated revenue forecasting
Senior Client Financial Analyst
Confidential, The Woodlands, TX
- Offered revenue recognition evidence support complying with audit and regulatory compliance initiatives.
- Provided Confidential (SoX) compliance support to clients, finance and business managers.
- Tracked and monitored client receivables and supported collections for end-of-month reporting.
- Enforced financial controls thresholds for document signature authority.
- Established and maintained client budgets, aligned within regulations