- A senior information technology leader who consistently demonstrates an ability to meet or exceed IT managerial and technical requirements, to meet customers’ needs to provide a value added partnership in regards to IT systems, networking and infrastructure disciplines.
- A respected professional providing over 15 years’ experience successfully developing and implementing corporate and project based solutions in the environmental, logistic, airline, medical, legal and software development industries. Successes include
- Leading global teams across Asia and the Americas
- Re - structuring departmental teams to better align the IT resources with the needs of the organization
- Successfully deployed new reservation system across the U.S. with no interruption to customer travel
- Negotiated multiple contracts with Red Hat, Microsoft, NetApp and VMWare
- Architect global ERP solution
Director of Systems and Network Engineering
Confidential,Las Vegas NVResponsibilities:
- Re-organized IT department to better align team skillsets with business needs, providing for better service delivery
- Oversaw the Information Technology aspects of construction of a new corporate headquarters, and subsequent relocation of 800 end users.
- Spearhead $1 million intra-datacenter redundancy project
- Ensured the department adhered to all SOX, HIPAA, PCI policies and FAA regulations
- Successfully negotiated $2 million Microsoft Enterprise Agreement
Confidential,New York NYResponsibilities:
- Implemented a global systems and network monitoring solution to reduce downtime by 80 percent
- Reduce operational expenses by $1 million annually thru contract re-negotiations
- Architect ERP solution infrastructure
- Provide guidance to various business units to align IT with the business requirements
- First Information Technology leader to travel to Asia offices and collaborate and globally align goals and resources
Senior Systems Engineer
- Involved as a hands-on Senior Systems Engineer and Data Center manager for our primary data center. Took part on a team to implement new accounting and reservation system that touched every aspect of the business. Participated in licensing and compliance audits and remediation processes. Mentored and coached colleagues in areas of expertise.
- Provided design and implementation of network and system services to Dental offices and colleges in order to successfully implement practice management software applications.
- Provided presales engineering services.
- Performed all network and systems administrative duties.
- Utilized Baystack, SonicWALL, Check Point, Cisco and Compaq hardware solutions.
- Consult with external vendors. Interacted with executive leadership to define future goals.
- Migrated from Novel 3.11 to Windows 2000 network. Managed courier and AR groups.
- Used IPSEC, TCP / IP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory