Results oriented IT professional with years of technical experience within a variety of different industries. Recognized for the ability to coordinate special projects, manage the purchasing of hardware and software, provide training, and translation of technical jargon into non - technical terms.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8//XP/2000/NT/98/95, MAC, Novell, Currently studying Linux/PowerShell
Software / Tools /Skills: MS Office Suite XP/ 2003/2007/2010/2016 , Lotus Notes, Symantec Ghost/PC Anywhere/Backup Exec, McAfee Antivirus, Norton Antivirus, WDS, SPSS, Citrix, ArcServe Data Backup & Storage, TCP/IP Networking, MCSE (trained), CWNA (trained), SAP/BEX, Juniper VPN, Nortel Networks VPN, Cisco VPN, LANDESK, LogMein, Avaya/Cisco phone moves/configurations, Blackberry, Iphone, Android, iManage, Desksite, AppSense, Lync, ServiceNow, Remedy, HEAT, VMWare, Proxy Pro Master, Duo, vSphere Client, Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange 2010
Junior Systems Administrator
- Networking in VMWare VDI environment with additional support for Citrix remote connectivity
- Support for approximately 250 users in local and remote offices.
- Support for Dell workstations and servers.
- User support with Desktop Director, Appsense,
- Manage virtual images with VMWare VSphere Client ver. 5.1.0
- Configuration and maintenance of all user accounts in Active Directory and Exchange Server 2010
- Executive level support for all partners in the firm as well as associates.
- Remote weekend support for all users.
- Configuration of iPhone and Android devices.
- Facilitated online meetings with Webex and GoToMeeting.
- Spam management with Google Spam and Interscan Messaging Security Suite.
- Network support of TCP/IP, DNS, Confidential, etc.
- Document management of iManage/Filesite
- 1st Level/2nd Level/3rd Level support for 100 users in Active Directory environment.
- Point person for upgrade from Exchange 2010 to Office 365
Jr. Systems Administrator
- 1st Level/2nd Level/3rd Level support for approx. 200 local and remote users in Active Directory environment
- Managed network share permissions for all users
- Creating and deploying custom images using WDS and Symantec Ghost
- Blackberry Administration including upgrading from BES 504 to BES 12
- Responsible for all backups using Symantec Backup Exec 2010 and tape rotation with Iron Mountain
- Creation and administration of all user accounts in Active Directory and Exchange 2010
- Remote administration for users in DC and London offices
- Configuring Cisco VPN AnyConnect and Remote Desktop Connection for all users on both Windows and Mac OS platforms
- Broadsoft Softphone administration for call center employees
- Configuring and maintaining Disaster Recovery laptops for call center employees
- Administration of Polycom phones and videoconference units
- Maintaining functionality of cable television boxes in office
- Managing Verizon Wireless accounts for all users
- Evening and weekend support
- Server configuration and administration for DC office
- Meeting room setup for all users and visiting clients
- Imaging and maintaining loaner laptops
- Setups for summer interns in New York and DC offices
- Travel to Tampa office to train IT colleague
Service Desk Analyst, Consultant
- 1st Level/2nd Level Help Desk support for local and remote users using Active Directory and ServiceNow
- Windows XP/7 Mac OS X support for Walking Dead crew members
- Imaging laptops and desktops and Blackberry configuration
Senior IT Desktop Support, Consultant
- 1st and 2nd level desktop support for local and remote users.
- Imaging desktops and laptops using Symantec Ghost and configuring standard software, e.g. SAP/BEX, LANDESK, Juniper Networks, etc.
- Providing instruction on VPN usage and Lotus Notes Mail archiving.
- Follow up with other IT groups on behalf of users for specific tickets handled by said groups.
- Blackberry/Iphone/Ipad support for all users.
- Special support for all levels of Management including Executive Board Members.
- Migration of Windows XP to Windows 7 and administration of Active Directory
- Management of Summer IT Interns and temp staff for special projects
Lotus Notes 8 Migration Desktop Support, Consultant
- Installed and configured Lotus Notes 8 clients for both local and remote users
- Personalized VIP support for upper management and executive board members.
- Provided one-on-one instruction of client to users on ad-hoc basis.
- Acted as liaison between Migration Support and BNYM Legal Dept. regarding Migration issues
- Handled migrations in upwards of 35 users per day
- 1st and 2nd level desktop support of Windows XP
- Specialized support for Executive Board Members and all levels of Management
Confidential, New Jersey
Desktop Support/Database Administrator, Consultant
- Responsible for tracking all expenditure under $5000 utilizing the Front Office Support Lotus Notes Database
- Provide local and remote desktop support for corporate headquarters and 4 satellite locations
- Managed and maintained Front Office Support loaner equipment pool
- Managed the Front Office Support Project Lotus Notes Database enhancements initiative
- Managed and maintained vendor relationship
- Developed training material and provided Front Office Support training for corporate headquarters and 2 satellite location
- Provided software training on an individual and small group basis
- Created and maintained laptop images for IBM Thinkpad
- Oversee weekly Implementation meetings
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues and grant users Safeboot access.
- Delegation of assigned duties to appropriate IT and Facilities staff
Confidential, New York, New York
Support Desk Administrator
- Provided local and remote desktop support for approximately 140 users located at corporate headquarters
- Installed software and hardware for commercial and editorial staff
- Maintained databases for department accounts payable and laptop inventory
- Created and maintained accounts for VPN users
- Coordinated effort to manage and maintain Citrix connectivity for International sites
- Installed and configured Blackberry devices
- Setup meeting rooms with Polycom videoconferencing
Confidential, New York, New York
Desktop Support/Database Administrator/Instructor
- Maintained participant database using "Statistical Package for the Social Sciences" software
- Developed training material and conducted "Basic Computer Skills" users’ workshops
Confidential, New York, New York
- Disconnected and reconnected PC and Apple workstations with peripherals for relocation of Confidential offices
- Tested internet and intranet connectivity, company wide via Novell network
- Reconfigured workstations for Confidential connectivity.
- Provided desktop support during the Windows 2000/9X upgrade.