IT Professional seeking a Systems Administrator role where skills in virtualization and cloud infrastructure can be utilized to help the company
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2016 R2, 2012, 2008/R2/10/8.1/7, Vista, XP, Linux, ESXi, XenServer, OSX, Android and iOS
Software: AWS (EC2, Lamda, IAM, VPC, API Gateway, S3, Route53, Auto Scaling,DynamoDB, Redshift, SNS, SQS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Workpaces), Microsoft Azure, Docker Cloud, Agile, Ansible, Dell Boomi, Okta, Onelogin, VMware (vSphere, vCenter, Horizon Cloud View, Horizon View, Workstation, Fusion), Citrix Xen Desktop, Hyper - V, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Office 365, MS Exchange Server, SharePoint, My SQL, Powershell, Change Auditor, Citrix FileShare, BOX, G Suite Administration , BigFix, SolidWorks, Clonezilla, Jira, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, Samanage, SCCM, ASDM, WebEx, MobileIron, Airwatch, Casper, Junos Pulse VPN, Cisco AnyConnect, ACS, RSA SecurID, LANdesk, McAfee ePolicy Ochestrator, Symantec Endpoint
Hardware: Servers (Dell PowerEdge, HP ProLiant), Wyse Thin Clients, Workstations, Tablets, Network Printers (Cannon Image Runner, Konica Minolta), VoIP Phones (Cisco, Siemens, Avaya, Polycom), Routers, Hubs, Switches, Storage (Dell EqualLogic, PowerVault, EMC2, Buffalo), SonicWall, Modems, Barracuda Phone System (PBX), Dell K1000, LobbyGaurd
Other: Artificial Intelligence, SaaS, DaaS, IaaS, PaaS, iPaaS, SAML, OAUTH, SOX, DNS, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, NAS, SAN, ITIL, Arena PLM, Solarwinds, NetSuite,Quote-to-Cash (Q2C), Procure-to-Pay (P2P)
IT Client Services Administrator
Confidential, Alameda, CA
- Configure systems for clients on Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS) and Windows (10, 8.1, 7)
- Assisting with building and maintaining master images for client workstations and virtual machines
- Maintaining IT Client Services global inventory and Asset Refresh Life Cycle process using tools such as IBM BigFix and Fushion GLPi
- Acting as advisor for building new VDI and DaaS Infrastructure, Windows 10 Migration Project and task automation
Sr. Systems Administrator
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Administered VMWare Hypervisors (ESXi 5.5 and 6) on Hp Proliant and Dell PowerEdge and all instances of Guest VDIs using vSphere
- Managed Domain Controllers, user accounts in Active Directory, OU, GPO, and application distribution through Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2
- Managed the IT Service Desk ticketing systems and asset control using Samanage. Responded to and resolved all levels of user tickets in a timely manner in Office on Windows 7 and Apple platforms.
- Worked with team members and vendors on several projects including: SharePoint 2016 cloud migration, LogicMonitor Server Monitoring implementation, Druva Cloud Disaster Recovery Solutions (AWS), VMware Infrastructure Upgrade, Creating a Company image for new Lenovo Laptop Deployment,
- Supported the Cisco Phone Systems (PBX) company-wide including the creation of internal lines and external extensions.
IT Systems Engineer
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Designed, installed, configured and administered VMWare Hypervisors (ESXi 5.5 and 6) in multiple locations and all instances of Guest VDIs using vSphere and vCenter within the cluster. Utilized Veam as a backup solution.
- Administered all aspects of Okta SSO and other cloud-based services such as AWS (EC2, VCP, S3, IAM), Office365, Box, Crashplan, Intercall
- Managed Domain Controllers, SQL, user accounts in Active Directory, OU, GPO, and application distribution through Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2
- Created User accounts and governed roles and level of access within the NetSuite ERP System and Arena PLM. Submitted purchase request for IT department and users within the organization related to Hardware and Software(licensing).
- Maintained all parts of the Network Infrastructure, WAN, LAN, VPN, Cisco ACS, RSA, Dell Access Points and SonicWall
- Implemented and managed the IT Service Desk ticketing systems and asset control using Dell KACE and Freshservice. Responded to and resolved all levels of user tickets in a timely manner in Office and remote locations on Windows 10/8/7 platforms.
- Supported the Barracuda Phone Systems (PBX) company-wide including the creation of internal lines and external extensions.
- Worked with team members and vendors on several projects including: Infrastructure separation from Solaria to Confidential, Windows 10 Migration, creating a new virtualized print server and creating an IT onboarding process and new hire orientation.
Confidential, Bay Area, CA
- Respond and troubleshoot issues related to Desktop (Windows 10,8,7,XP, OS X, Linux) and server (Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003) operating systems, network connectivity, configuration, upgrades, MS Office Products (Office365, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007).
- Perform on-site and off-site hardware repair, preventative maintenance and installation of software essential to server and workstations
- Implement and manage LAN and WLAN networks for home and small businesses
Desktop Support Technician
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Provided L1 and L2 Enterprise support to 1800 internal Confidential employees for all hardware/software messaging problems on Mac, Windows, VDIs, iOS and Android platforms.
- Constant use of Jira ticketing system to open helpdesk tickets, provide metrics, and identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
- Managed and maintained users, computers and mobile devices in Active Directory and OneLogin as well Casper and LANDesk Airwatch MDM.
- Distributed RSA key fob and software-based tokens as needed for clients using Junos Pulse VPN.
Systems Administrator/ Sr. IT Helpdesk Support Specialist
Confidential, Hayward, CA
- Responded to incoming helpdesk calls and tickets from local and remote users; created, prioritized and resolved using BMC Remedy.
- Managed, built and deployed of Windows workstations, laptops, iPad, Siemens Voip Phones, iPhones, using Ghost, Clonezilla, Airwatch and MobileIron. Troubleshot and maintained HP and Cannon network printers along with vendors.
- Managed user accounts mailboxes, distribution lists and group policies in Windows Active Directory (AD) and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
- Administered backup services for corporate office via tape backups and online backup solutions in addition to HP and Dell server hardware replacement and maintenance.
- Built and maintained a local VMware test environment utilizing multiple ESXi host and administered through vSphere along with assisting team on other projects as needed.
Confidential, South San Francisco, CA
- Provided a varying range of phone and face-to-face IT support to users in the office, field and other company offices (800+). Prioritized work assignments, multi-tasked in a fast-paced environment, and provided timely and clear updates using ServiceNow ticketing system
- Supported, diagnosed, troubleshot hardware and software related issues on multiple devices and platforms which included: Laptops, iPads, iPhones, Cisco Voip Phones, Wyse machines, Network All-inOne Printers, iOS, VDI, Windows 7 Enterprise, Vista and XP.
- Built systems in Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) and other automation tools along with support and administration of the virtual infrastructure services in VMWare vSphere.
- Extensively managed user accounts and group policy in Windows Active Directory (AD).
- Provided assistance to IT team members for new tasks and projects, including a company-wide Windows 7 Migration and BOX (SaaS) user data migration
Confidential, South San Francisco, CA
- Deployed new systems to users throughout Confidential campus on both Mac (10.8) and Windows 7 platforms.
- Provided in-person delivery of mobile devices as well as setup of customer profiles, email, calendars and applications.
- Extensively used Casper to pxe boot and load images onto end user machines and installed the necessary software not included in the image.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Provided executive and general user support of PCs (desktops, laptops and Ultra books) and associated hardware on Windows Platform (7, XP).
- Resolved calls from end users (200-1,000) and either resolved or escalated to the appropriate department.
- Provided daily inventory list of workstations while imaging systems using SCCM executed by pxe boot or flash drive method. Installed additional software after the initial imaging process completed.
- Closed tickets quickly and within the scope of SLA (Service Level Agreement).