Knowledge base as a System Administrator and a Network Administrator.
Confidential, Sherman Oaks, CASystem Administrator and Network Administrator
- In a Windows and Cisco environment, support internal and/or external networks with Windows Domain/Active Directory for an enterprise network. Domain Controller, AD, DNS, DHCP Failover
- Windows Server Admin - 2008-2012R2.
- TCP/IP protocols, VLANS and routing with packet level troubleshooting via TCPDump/Wireshark.
- Work Cisco switching/routing experience with a Confidential Certification.
- Cisco Catalyst 3550 (layer2/ 3).
- Involved in IP Services Technology (BGP, Load balancing, MPLS connectivity).
- Responsible for configuring and deploying desktops images, scripts and application packages using Microsoft SCCM 2012.
- Involved in creating, updating images and application packages, and finding solutions for image deployment in remote branches.
- Troubleshooting and administrating email system with hybrid configuration, Office 365 cloud and Exchange Server 2013 on-premise.
- System administration and scripting using Powershell and VBasic.
- Responsible for monitoring, diagnosing, troubleshooting network issues and research solutions for our MPLS offices.
- Involved in management, administration and support for desktop/server virtualization using Citrix Xenapp and VMWare ESXi6. 0 - Virtual Server Environment Administration
- Default gateway failover
- Vlan tagging, trunk ports, access ports.
- Domain Controller, AD, DNS, DHCP Failover
- VMWare ESXi6. 0 - Virtual Server Environment Administration vCenter, ISCSI, SAN
- McAfee Endpoint Protection and PC encryption
- MySQL, MS SQL - Basic Knowledge
Confidential, Redondo Beach, CA
- Responsible for IT Network Support.
- Setup and maintained servers, computers with Windows OS, firewalls, network sharing.
- Setup a security system for monitoring the facility from external locations.
- Provided customer support with technical and networking issues.