- Result oriented and a good team player and can work as a Design, Planning & LTE/UMTS/GSM Optimisation engineer.
- Excellent performance under high pressure situations.
Confidential, Greater Los Angeles, CA
RF Design Engineer
- Created more than 100 sites RFDSs using Autoform GUI and Bulk spreadsheet
- Getting the data from Transmitter Table, Atoll dump, Radio Count Sheet.
- Providing the solution for the sites that have problems in adding the carriers.
- Created plumbing diagrams for multi - carrier sites in MS Visio, MS Power Point, and color coded them as per the market specifications
- Manipulated Macro sites data in MS Excel provided by the market in order to produce RFDS sheets
- Tracking, assigning naming formats for different types of RFDS for Zoning, Construction and launch sites.
- Working knowledge on Auto forms for creation, modification and data extract of RFDS.
- Experience using Excel Macros for extraction of data from RFDS.
- New site built with respect to coverage prediction, RSCP, Best Server plots and optimizing site by changing antenna type, height, azimuth and tilts
- Site visit to verify that site were being built according to RFDS
Radio Network Engineer I
- Cell Data Script (DT) writing for Warid and CMPak’s Dual Band Networks on Confidential ’s BSS R11 & R12 releases for Macro, Dual BCCH sites, IBS and Outdoor Micro Cells(Street level cells), for flawless site integration and functionality.
- Daily monitoring of Basic GSM KPI’s (CSSR, Congestion, HOSR, CDR etc)
- Doing log file analysis after drive tests and walk test of 2G networks. Making reports using MapINFO for the conducted drive tests and providing recommendations for further improvements.
- Improving CDR, HOSR by Tackling External Interference Issue on EGSM Band
- Using WinFIOL (Telnet Terminal) for design parameter auditing, hardware fault identification, parameter updates and modifications.
- Using TEMS Cell Planner ( Confidential 9999 Model) to generate coverage plots and interference analysis plots, both composite and by cell, for integration sites, Site Acquisition Request (SAR) plots.
- Initial Site DT, Issue based DT, Cluster Acceptance DT, Benchmarking and post-processing of the log files were conducted using TEMS Investigation 8.0 and MapINFO
- GSM Site Surveys, Feasibility studies and Drive testing using TEMS Investigation Drive Test Tool kit.
- Warid Pakistan GSM network benchmarking . Extracted the KPI’s - CSSR, Call Setup time, CDR, HOSR, Rx-Lev, Rx-Qual using TEMS Investigation. Highlighted the problematic areas and suggested the recommendations to improve the KPI’s in problematic areas/cells.
- Confidential Network Database updates, maintenance & troubleshooting. Managing integrations sites drive tests and RF site audits with cost, time and resource efficiency to deliver weekly targets.