- A highly accomplished Network Administrator.
- Strong expertise in analyzing trends dedicated to the continued development of the high - tech industry.
- Skilled and experienced in spearheading cross-functional teams to resolve product and networking errors while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- Seeking a challenging technical position in a pleasant working environment, which permits me to continue practice and enhance my skill set and knowledge base.
Software & IDE: Checkpoint, Arc sight, RSA Security Analytics, IBM Tivoli Manager, Dell one Identity manager(D1IM), Active Directory, SAP, TPAM (Total privileged Access Manager), QPM (Quest Password Manager), PRAM (Position Role Assignment Manager), Hitachi Password vault, VMWare, Unix
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8,10 Windows Server 2012/12 R2
Hardware: Cisco 2900/3500 series switches, Cisco 1800/1900 series routers, PC Hardware.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and computer hardware/software issues.
- Installation and configuration of networks, routers/switches configuration TCP/IP, VPN VLANs and routing IP address in both LAN/WAN and wireless networks.
- Configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting of servers within the Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 clustered HA environment.
- Maintained server infrastructure which included DNS,DHCP,OSPF.
- Provide IT support, OS upgrades, software installation, and system administration using ticketing system.
- Escalate the analysis of the L1 incidents to managers using documented procedures .
- Gather and analyze information in meetings to determine actions required to address security threats & assist in developing project plans.
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues on the Checkpoint Firewall using Smart View Tracker, monitor health of the appliance using smart view monitor.
- Collaborate with Network, Security& Web technology teams to improve the protection of information & adherence to policy.
- Privileged Accounts life cycle management process (creation/modification/deletion).
- Maintained and managed system/server backups.
- Implement Group Policy in Active Directory environment.
- Verify Firewall status with Checkpoint Monitor.
- Monitor Checkpoint Tracker system logs daily for failures.
- Successfully installed Palo Alto PA 3060 firewalls to protect Data Center.
- Engaged in design and implementing enterprise IT server platform solutions centered on Linux, Unix and windows operating systems.
- Worked as engineer in global security operations center (GSOC) as part of RSA security member to implement rules and policies on client network.
- Monitoring the IT Infra Structure for its availability, capacity usage, OS failures and coordinating with the Quality management team for client deliverables.
- Handling the first level incident, problem determination and resolution on a 24/7 basis service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Hands on experience and good working knowledge with Checkpoint Firewall policy provisioning.
- Configuring failover for redundancy purposes for the security devices.
- Configure and troubleshoot Remote access and site to site-in Checkpoint & ASA firewalls
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections in Checkpoint and ASA Firewall.
- Created PowerShell Script to create multiple groups in Active Directory and used for automation.
- Created various rules on Checkpoint firewall to control the flow of traffic.
- Assisting end to end service delivery for the production support team.
- Responsible for overall delivery of the team and the deliverables as a project (supplier to customer).
- Periodic Business Unit interaction on high priority issues and new process implementation.
- Have good exposure on SOW’s and contractual terms and conditions.
- Ensured timely and quality delivery of the deliverables as defined in the SOW.
- Tracked issues in the Supplier meetings and take necessary actions (ensuring its closure).
Network Server & Infrastructure
- Provided network support, addressed availability issues, overcome performance problems.
- Installed, maintained and coordinated the use of network systems.
- Evaluated hardware and software and peripheral equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolved problems to ensure quality transmission service on the network.
- Reported on overall network performance including frequent problems, underlying issues and planned to improve network availability, performance and problem resolution.
- Trained users, maintained, created and deleted user accounts.
- Maintained and updated system security plans on all platforms.
- Implemented and coordinated network policies, procedures and standards.
- Enforced network security procedures.
- Extensively involved in switching technology administration.
- Supported EIGRP and BGP based on the network by resolving level 2 & 3 problems.
- Configured and maintained ACL & NAT through CLI.
- Support customer with the configuration and maintenance of ASA firewall systems.
- Implemented various Switch Port Security features as per the company’s policy.
- Worked on F5 LTM, GTM series like 6400, 6800, 8800 for the corporate applications and their availability.
- Identifying technical problems and debugged hardware and software related to LANs/ WANs.
- Escalated customer problems to management and support groups utilizing standard escalation model.