- 20 years background in Systems Development & Implementation, in Transportation, Financial, Utility and IT Healthcare market segments
- Business Systems Analysis, Project Planning, Application Development experience
- Ability to work directly with clients to facilitate requirements gathering and issue resolutions
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects tasks with minimal supervision while adhering to project timelines
- Ability to remain organized while working with multiple teams on varied and complex tasks
- Outgoing professional personality with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Certifications include Lotus Notes Application Development.
- IBM Notes Integration with back - end data, CRM systems(Salesforce.com), ERP and Logistics Applications
- Requirements analysis, documenting, and presentation
- Technical analysis for estimating project timelines and development hours
- Provide technical expertise in pre-deployment tasks such scheduling, technical overview, and project calls
- Working with customers/users to develop, support, troubleshoot and extend application functionality
- Perform quality assurance(QA) and user acceptance testing(UAT)
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Systems Analyst and Applications SupportResponsibilities:
- Day to day logistics analysis, process improvement, and transportation application project planning.
- Responsible for contract & transaction processing, expanding client base and establishing partners.
- Application re-write of logistics software in Lotus Notes ver 9. including
- Workflow routing with status change and email notifications.
- Exporting data to printer friendly web pages.
- Logging of automated processes to trouble shoot system bugs/errors.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- IT infrastructure software set up. CRM, Quickbooks(accounting), GPS equipment tracking, disaster recovery(carbonite), VOIP (Ring Central/Vonage), anti-virus (webroot)
- Web site development (HTML, PHP, CSS) for Marketing Company and sister company (Well Side Logistics) Transportation Carrier.
- Established licensing for launch of two transportation entities.
- Well Side Web focused on Web Application Development, Marketing and Web site hosting.
- Well Side Logistics was inter/intrastate carrier which transported commercial freight.
- Tasks incl: Resource fulfillment, Equipment Procurement, Contract Negotiations, Fed. regulations research.
Lotus Notes Project Applications DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Lotus Notes Integration with RDBMS data on AS400 and Salesforce.com CRM.
- Lotus Notes to MS Exchange migration, updating Lotus Notes email applications to work with Exchange.
- Data Synchronizing with LEI for Microsoft Directory and SQL data.
- Provide user training on applications delivered.
- System and End user documentation for applications.
- Lotus notes client application conversion to Domino web applications.
- Application Types Developed and Enhanced:
- Employee Customer Portal to linked to company resources for travel requests, conference room reservations and HR Department job postings/applications.
- Online class registrations with scheduled HTML notifications (newsletters) to users.
- Event Registration Application /integration with RFID for internal and public users.
- Purchase Order Workflow application with approval/rejection paths.
Lotus Notes Developer/Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Corporate and Business Unit Lotus Notes R6 Project Analysis, Coding, & Managing with emphasis on Template Applications.
- Lotus Notes Client to Domino Web application Conversions.
- Lotus Notes Client Mail Application conversion to Microsoft Outlook Mail.
- Certification in Lotus Notes 6/6.5
- Serving IBM Global Services
- Development for Lotus Notes/DB2 integrated sales contract document application.
- Lotus Notes integration with Lotus 123.
- Third party data schema mapping tools include BRIO.
Systems Analyst, Lotus Notes ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Serving Florida Power and Light
- Lotus Notes/Web Applications design, Business Analysis and Project Technical Assessments.
- Technical / analytical / programming support, including requirements gathering, software development for Lotus Notes/Web applications:
- Competency Assessment - Notes forms with document/field level security.
- Patrol Emergency Preparedness - Notes online tests for remote users with access logging.
- Change Management Surveys - Web anonymous survey, with MS Excel reporting.
- Apprentice Basic Evaluation - Notes forms/eDocs customized for Tablet interface.
- Storm Restoration - Notes Application 1GB, 150k documents, selective replication.
Lotus Notes Developer, Programmer AnalystResponsibilities:
- Business analysis and project management tasks for Lotus Notes projects.
- R5 Web Development and upgrading R4 databases.
- Global support, application development & enhancements for worldwide/remote Luxembourg users.
- Integrating Lotus Notes with MS Outlook, Excel and ZMerge®.
- Developing Domino Address Book & Catalog additional functions for Notes Administrators & end-users.
Lotus Notes Developer, Systems AnalystResponsibilities:
- All phases of Lotus Notes application development, support and implementation for JM Family projects.
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems and design Notes applications, systems and related procedures to process, integrate and synchronize data.
- Migration of Lotus Notes applications to Web browser platform.
- Work with IT operations and corporate business to develop applications to support company policies and procedures.
- Develop administration utilities to Import/Export Notes data to other systems.
- Certification in Lotus Notes 5
Lotus Notes Domino ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Lotus Notes Application development, Project planning, implementation, demonstration of applications and end-user training.
- Completed 6 months project in Tokyo Japan to train Tokyo developers and re-code sales force application for Pfizer Japan.
- Notes v 4.x design and development on a Lotus Script level.
- Working with Agents, Replication & View Selection formulas.
- Data conversion, import/export from notes databases to WK1, XLS and ASCII formats.
- Notes Domino Server installations.
- Web development and analysis of document management application: DominoDoc.
- Troubleshooting mail delivery, notes network communications.
- Notes application upgrades from version 4.0 to 4.5/4.6
- Certification in Lotus Notes 4.5/4.6