- 5+ years of experience in multiple areas of network technologies. Experience in installing, configuring and maintaining network devices in Datacenter and Enterprise environment. Experience with Switching, Routing, Firewalls, Load Balancers and Wireless Controllers.
- Experience working in large - scale environments on L1/L2 troubleshooting, Network Design, IDF and MDF architecture, Datacenter Architecture and support roles, IOS upgrades, downtime procedures, Migration projects to different vendor equipment.
- Experience working in complex environments which includes Layer 2 Switching, L3 routing, Network security with perimeter and VPN firewalls, Load balancing and Access policies management in F5 and Wireless LAN Controllers.
- Experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining Cisco Switches (2960, 3500, 3750, 3850, 4500, and 6500) in enterprise Environment and Nexus 2k, 3k, 5k, 7k and 9k in Data Center Environment.
- Expertise in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Juniper EX Switches (EX2200, EX2500, EX3200, EX4200, EX4500, EX8200 series).
- Experience in VSS, VPC, and VDC technologies. Experience working on Gateway redundant protocols HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP. Experience with Access, Distribution and Core Layer Architecture in Datacenter.
- Expertise in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Cisco Routers (3800, 3600, 2800, 2600, 1800, 1700, 800, ASR 9k).
- Expertise in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Juniper Routers (E, J, M, and T-series).
- Experience and high-level technical knowledge in OSPF, EIGRP, RIP and BGP routing protocols. L1/L2 troubleshooting skills in Routing in complex environments. Worked with MPLS over BGP. Worked on upgrading Edge routers, failing over ISP circuits for maintenance.
- Experience in configuring, implementing and troubleshooting F5 and Citrix Load Balancer in a large environment with sensitive applications.
- Configured F5 LTM, series 5000 series for the corporate applications and high availability. Implemented LTM and GTM in DMZ and Internal network. Worked on software versions up to 12.1.2. Experience with upgrading software and hotfix.
- Worked on APM module with integration with RADIUS server and RSA secure ID for applications that require 2-factor authentications.
- Worked on ONOS control plane for enterprise campus LANs and data center networks.
- Proficient using the F5 based profiles, monitors, VIP’s, pools, SNAT, SSL offload, iRules, virtual Servers, iAPPs. Migration experience from ACE to F5.
- Experience with manipulating various BGP attributes such as Local Preference, MED, Extended Communities, Route-Reflector clusters, Route-maps and route policy implementation.
- Extensive Knowledge of the implementation of Cisco ASA 5500 series - 5505, 5510, 5512-X firewalls with Firepower module. Palo Alto firewall policies, panorama and Checkpoint firewalls NG, NGX. Experience with convert Checkpoint VPN rules over to the Cisco ASA solution.
- Experience with PA 200, 500, 3020 and VM series firewalls for both Internet and internal traffic filtering. Experience with Panorama M100 series and maintaining up to 23 firewalls in large networks.
- Experience working with Aruba and Cisco Wireless LAN controllers, Configuring and Provisioning AP’s, Virtual AP’s, RTLS, Wireless SSID’s, remote and campus AP’s, upgrading WLC, worked in Active/Active local Controllers and Master controller.
- Develop and support of the SevOne monitoring platform and maintaining current SevOne installation and SevOne user interface. Worked on SolarWinds NPM, NCM, IPAM.
- Experience working with Avaya and Cisco VOIP environments with assigning VOICE Vlans, troubleshooting call quality and basic level proficiency in QoS.
- Involved in troubleshooting network traffic and its diagnosis using tools like ping, trace route, Gigaton, Wireshark, TCP dump and Linux operating system servers.
Hardware: Cisco Routers/Switches, Firewalls, Cabling.
Routers: Cisco 2600, 3600, 3800, 7200, 7600, 12000.
Cisco Catalyst Switches: 2960, 3750, 4500, and 6500 and Nexus 2232,2248,5548, 6001, 7018 series.
LAN Technologies: Ethernet Standards, VLAN, Inter-VLAN, VTP, STP, RSTP, SMTP, Ether Channel, Port Fast, ACL, Light weight access points
WAN Technologies: Frame relay, (E1/T1/E3/T3) lines, PPP, HDLC
Routing Protocols: RIP V1/V2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, ISIS and MPLS
Gateway Redundancy: HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, Ether channel technology (LACP, PAgP)
Network Security: Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, IPSEC
Network Management Tools: Wireshark, NAGIOS, IPAM, Net flow Analyzer, SSL managing, IBM Net cool, Solar Winds.
Applications: MS Office, Office365/Share point, Active Directory MS Visio, Exchange, Windows server, VMWare Vcenter.
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, 7,8,10, Linux/UNIX)
Confidential, West Chester, Ohio
- Implementation, configuration & troubleshooting the issues related to Virtual Servers, pools, nodes & SSL certificates, self IPs, iRule scripting for External monitors on F5 Load Balancer.
- Experience setting up physical VE F5 BIGIP Versions. Upgrading Hotfix and IOS. Worked on LTM, GTM (WideIP, Zones, Listener IP, Generic servers etc.), and APM (Basic) modules. Integrating APM with ADFS and Improved for 2 Factor Auth.
- Experience with converting Cisco ACE load balancer to F5 LTM load Balancer in data center environment. Configured F5 LTM for Bluecoat and MWG proxies.
- Worked on migrations like F5 and A10's on DNS issues and also was a part of A10 to F5 GTM.
- Configuring various advanced features (Profiles, monitors, iRules, Redundancy, SSL Termination, Persistence, SNATs, HA on F5 BIG-IP appliances SSL termination and initiation, Persistence, Digital Certificates, executed various migration/upgrade projects across F5 and hands-on with F5 BIG-IP LTMs.
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts like TCP/IP, Routing and Switching and Firewalls. Worked on Sev1 tickets on OSPF, BGP, ASA and PA firewalls.
- Dealt with monitoring tools like (Solar Winds, Cisco Works), network packet capture tools like Wireshark.
- Performing day-to-day monitoring and administration of solar winds Orion applications and associated modules.
- Worked on implementation of solutions like post sale support for the development and maintenance of Aruba server hardwarr.
- Switching tasks include VTP, ISL/ 802.1q, IPSec and GRE Tunneling, VLANs, Ether Channel, Trunking, Port Security, STP, and RSTP. Configured HDLC, PPP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, & HSRP.
- Good knowledge of the technologies VPN, WLAN, and Multicast. Knowledge of Spine Leaf Architecture. Knowledge of VTEPS, VXLANS, IBGP routing, EPVN technology and SDN related network protocols.
- Network security including NAT/PAT, ACL, and ASA/PIX Firewalls. Experience working on perimeter firewalls. Worked on PA 200/5000 series of firewalls. Upgrading the code from PanOS 7.1.X to 8.0.X. Experience working on Panorama M100. Migration from Cisco ASA to PA firewalls.
- Palo Alto design and installation (Application and URL filtering, Threat Prevention, Data Filtering). Configured and maintained IPSEC and SSL VPN's on Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Experience with SevOne and Service now ticketing tools. Good with communicating with various teams and management for change controls and maintenance windows.
Confidential, Weston, FL
- Troubleshooting of Cisco 2800, 2900, 3900, 7200, 7600, Series routers.
- In-depth expertise in the implementation of analysis, optimization, troubleshooting, and documentation of LAN/WAN networking systems
- Assist the certification team and perform configuration of LAN\WAN technologies such as Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet (1, 10 and 40).
- Worked on Cisco Layer 2 switches (spanning tree, VLAN).
- Configure the Cisco CRS-1 Routing System, back out of configuration changes, and restore older versions of a configuration.
- Configuring Cisco and Juniper devices (Router & Switches)
- Deployed Juniper (JunOS) switches EX4500 and EX4200, routers MX960, MX480.
- Managed Juniper SRX firewalls and IPS systems using CSM and ASDM.
- Configured various Routing protocols such as RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP static routing.
- Worked on BGP attributes, Local Preference, cut over to redundant ISP during maintenance.
- Planning and configuring the routing protocols such as OSPF (area types, LSA types, neighbor ship issues etc.), RIP, and Static Routing on the routers.
- Worked on troubleshooting QoS for VOIP systems (DSCP code points) on Access, Distribution, and Core Layers. Experience configuring and maintaining VOIP Gateways on network ports. End to end call quality testing. Worked on cutovers from DSL to Med pro connection. Worked on Avaya VOIP environment.
- Dealt with the Aruba wireless access points, WLC. Worked on 802.11a, b, g, n Protocols. Worked on upgrading the controllers. Configured various authentication methods and RF properties for the SSID’s and AP groups. Experience with RTLS.
- Installation & configuration of Cisco VPN concentrator 3060 for VPN tunnel with Cisco VPN hardware & software client and ASA firewall. Experience with GRE, IPSEC, NAT, PAT, ACL.
- Handling network devices such as Switches (Cisco Catalyst 2900 and 3500 series), Routers (Cisco 2600, 2800 and 7200 series), and Firewalls etc.
- Worked on implementation of VTP, Trunking, Inter VLAN routing on Cisco switches 4500, 3600 and Juniper EX2300 and EX 3400.
- Worked on Juniper J series j230, M 320 routers and EX 3200 series switch.
- Configuring RIP, OSPF and Static routing on Juniper M and MX series routers.
- Hand on experience in configuring Juniper SRX650.
- Experience in Configuring, upgrading and verifying the CAT-OS operation system.
- Worked with VMware and storage team for network resource provisioning. Experience communicating and working with Server, DNS, Virtualization and storage teams for network requirements.
- Worked on L2, L3 and Perimeter ASA firewall for allowing ports for server team applications.
- Design and implement campus switch network with Cisco Layer 3 switches (3750, 4500, and 6500) in multi VLANs environment and inter-VLAN routing, HSRP, ISL and 802.1qtrunk, ether channel.
- Implement SolarWinds tool to manage Cisco routers, switches, PIX and ASA firewall, Access Points, Concentrators.
- Maintain Security policy by monitoring PIX firewalls (515 and 520).
- Worked on Extensively on Cisco Firewalls, Cisco PIX (506E/515E/525) & ASA 5500(5510/5540) Series.
Network Support Engineer
- Experience in Cisco routers4k, Cisco series switches: Physical cabling, IP addressing, DNS, DHCP Scopes, Host network related issues.
- Performed troubleshooting while maintaining trouble ticket tracking, following internal/external escalation procedures and customer notifications. Configured Cisco Routers for RIP, EIGRP, Static and default route.
- Worked with the Help Desk for circuit troubleshooting to give Support to the Tech persons at the site. Troubleshoot TCP/IP problems, troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Supporting Development team for the access to corporate network and outside world. Providing access to specific IP, Port filter, and port access.
- Switching (Ethernet) related tasks included implementing VLANs, STP and configuring a trunk on Fast-Ethernet channel between switches.
- Installing and configuring switch stacks 3750 for campus buildings in IDF and MDF. Implemented SNMP on Cisco routes to allow for network management.