- Digital enterprise subject matter expert (SME), with substantial knowledge in enterprise mobility, cyber security, and IT infrastructure.
- Over 10 years of experience in cybersecurity operations, compliance, technical architecture, continuous diagnostics and mitigation, and supply chain risk management.
- His experience spans multiple industries such as federal government, telecommunications, healthcare.
- EMM/MDM AirWatch, MobileIron Soti
- Mobile OS iOS, Android, Windows
- Operating System Linux (Ubuntu) and Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012)
- Database SQL 2008/2012
- Firewalls - Fortinet
- Programming C++ and Python
- Virtualization - VMware and HyperV
- Wireless data networks (3G/4G, Wifi - 802.11 a/b/g/n and satellite), 802.1x/Radius,
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) using Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS)
- Tools AlienVault USM, Wireless planning tools (Ekahau and iBWave)
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) Mojo Networks
- VPN (site-to-site and ipsec) and WireShark.
Principal, Digital Enterprise
Confidential, Washington, D.C.
- Leverage mobile systems expertise in areas of technical research, system design, deployment strategy, project planning and testing and integration of mobile device management (MDM) and wireless technologies.
- Developed AirWatch MDM solution integration for large enterprise rollout (50,000 + devices) that leveraged multiple device platforms with various profile configurations and aligned mobile/security requirements (i.e. integrating certificate - based authentication and applying RBAC), integrated with Splunk to meet customer needs.
- Experience with enterprise security tools such as privilege access management, threat and vulnerability management, and security incident and event management tools. Build risk and impact models associated with organization risk management strategy (continuous diagnostics and mitigation (CDM)) and compliance (FISMA, HIPPA, and etc).
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Senior Mobility Technical Consultant
- Lead engineer for the installation, integration, and support of AirWatch, MaaS360 and MobileIron mobile device management (MDM) software in customer production and dev/test environments. Lead engineer who has completed over 140 + MDM consulting and implementation projects associated with next generation strategies.
- Expertise with both on premise as well as cloud deployments with devices ranging from 20 20,000. Experience supporting multiple mobile platforms including iOS, Andmroid, and Windows.
- Preformed broad ranges of tasks to include using virtualization (Hyper - V and VMware) to create virtual servers, Active Directory integration, apple push notification service (APNS) certificate creation and management, Samsung Knox configuration/testing, configuring enterprise mobile application store (i.e. internal, public, or purchased apps), device lifecycle management (i.e. enrollment, management, and retirement), email management (AirWatch secure email gateway (SEG) and Sentry), secure web browsing, and mobile content management (AirWatch mobile access gateway (MAG) and Sentry) strategy development and implementation.
- Trained mobile device user and administrators using multiple MDM platforms and technologies.
- Experience troubleshooting a variety of MDM integration components to include VPP, DEP, PKI, LDAP, SMTP, Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), database, reports and SSL VPN.
- Evaluated latest MDM features and communicated value proposition to enterprise mobility leadership teams.
- Led EMM consulting workshops, which helped customers understand how to develop an EMM governance policy by assessing the information chain of risk associated with corporate mobile devices and bring your own device (BYOD).
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Systems engineer that led the effort to migration of government owned enterprise asset management (EAM) system from a contactor facility to government facility. Tasks include writing system design, migration from physical to virtual servers which used VMware ESXi, setting up data backup/recovery strategy, hardening virtual servers, preparing documentation for various certification and accreditation activities, resolving vulnerabilities from Nessus security scans, setting access controls for both backend/front end systems, setting up wireless network infrastructure and coordinated change management activities with senior management stakeholders.
- Worked with team to evaluate and integrate mobile handheld integration into EAM. The solution leveraged Syclo as its mobile enterprise application platform (MEAP). Handheld solution used windows mobile and windows embedded 6.5.
- System engineer supporting development and test environment of government client. My responsibilities included supporting change management activities for application enhancements to healthcare systems, managing access controls to network attached storage (NAS) that held virtual machines, hardening systems with latest desktop images, and documenting system administrator activities.
- Leveraged expertise in WLAN security to inform client of risks/vulnerabilities of WEP security, which lead to changes in the client s WLAN security policy as more mobile devices began attaching to the network