Highly experienced IT leader with the knowledge of driving corporate technical strategy, leading network, system infrastructure, DevOps teams and maintaining reliable and secure networks. Proactive manager and problem solver with exceptional commitment to the company, team, and customers.
- Sales Force, CRM Hyper - V SAN and NAS, VMware 4-6
- Microsoft Great Plains Accounting, CRM Microsoft Virtualization Servers
- Windows 10, Vista, 2000, 98, 95 Citrix XenApp virtualization and configuration
- Microsoft Server 2016 - NT Active Directory-LDAP Configuration
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 - 2010 Server Telecom Networking: VoIP, H.323, ISDN, SIP
- Microsoft Office, 2016 - 2000 Professional Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS)
- Microsoft SQL 2016 - 2000 Server Administrator HP Switch Configuration & Management
Director of Information Technology
- Committed to enhancing operational efficiencies while meeting client milestones. Continuously under budget forecasts keeping maintenance costs down.
- Lead the IT steering committee where projects, resources, and priorities were reviewed and set to align with strategic goals of the organization.
- Controlled IT budget and report on expenditures. Committed to agreeing on cost-efficient contracts.
- Cultivated a customer-centric team to improve the experience and the ability to meet and exceed aggressive deadlines for many deliverables and milestones. Maintained 100% customer satisfaction and 99.99% uptime.
- Migrated systems to running Windows 2012R2 with Active Directory site membership for routing on Exchange 2013, with 2 domain names. Created Database availability group for each database with witness for auto failover. Negotiated with Intermedia for Office365 hosted exchange in mid-2017.
- Lead the upgraded networks across nine locations, implementing firewalls and backup VPNs to support WAN outages. Worked with AT&T to create a meshed network and updated phones, allowing for increased productivity, and enhanced support savings of $400,000 per year.
- Saved 70K per year Companywide with the procurement of Kyocera copier leases with a solution called Prescribe.
- Migrated to HP DL 360-380 G7-G8 servers with Windows 2008R2 & 2012R2, 2016 software with Hyper-V and or VMware 5-6 and vCenter 6.5. Connected with HP 2530-48 Procurve switches running 10GB speed to servers and 1GB workstations. Built a network structure and installed a distributed file system (DFS) to standardize and eliminate redundant data improving reliability and access.
- Designed, developed, and implemented a records storage pricing program to manage and increase customer rates with the complexities of the pricing structure. Resulted in a more efficient and flexible program; improving business process and increasing revenue by approximately $20,000 per quarter, a 30% revenue increase per year.
- Conducted and achieved PCI SSAE-16 Certification and HIPAA compliance for Records Management
- Oversaw application landscape of 94 programs and implemented hardware and software upgrades to several mission critical customer facing applications
- Managed development lifecycle for a custom billing application that automated manual corrections saving each biller 40-60 minutes per day, in turn decreasing month end closing to the objective goal of seven days.
Manager of Information Technology
- Infrastructure rebuild of old server rooms. Moved from closets and built sever rooms up with HVAC System. Purchased server racks with power backup APC UPS installed. Migrated old clone workstations with server software to new HP ML370, ML530 Servers (Year 2000). Added Cat5 wiring racks connecting them to new 3Com 3848 switches running 10/100mb to servers and workstations.
- Migrated MS Mail to MS Exchange 5.0 75 users, 1 domain running on WinNT 4.0 (Year 2000).
- Managed team that designed and implemented a custom ERP order management system for the following: (sales procedures, job planning, dispatching of people and equipment, and payroll/billing tracking). System API integrations to Kronos, Great Plains, and custom portals. Consistently lead upgrades and enhancements to improve business processes and support revenue growth. The system started as Local Microsoft Access front end, database in each location (Year 2001). Developed and Migrated system to Microsoft .NET Application programming language (C#, ASP.NET, and VB.NET) from 1.1 - 4.5. SQL 2012 server backend with redundant SQL mirroring.
- Lead project for custom development of many versions of highly configurable customer portals for large customers to manage orders and inventory ($1.2 million per year).