- Experienced and knowledgeable IT Professional with extensive infrastructure/network support skills.
- Expertise in integration, migrations, deployment and configuration of IT infrastructure and end user business environments.
- Proficient in implementing new/emerging technology, with strong VMware solutions and development of risk management initiatives including optimization of new/current technology delivery concepts.
- A skilled communicator who collaborates effectively with cross - functional teams.
- Active Directory Iron Mountain A-Sync
- VMware ESXi vCenter and Hyper-V Patching with SCCM
- VoIP Phone Systems Net Backup
- Windows Server 2008-2012R2 Skye for Business 2015
- Windows 10 Sonic Walls Wi-Fi Access Points
- Mac OSX 10.9, 10.10 & 10.11 Ghost Imaging Software
- Microsoft Office 365 Red Hat CentOS 6.5
- Microsoft WSUS LMHost and JTB Flex Reports
- MBAM-Bit Locker Service Desk Plus
- Microsoft LAPS Simple Help
Confidential, Germantown, MD
- Managed computer systems and network connections to ensure high levels of availability and security of the supported business applications
- Installed, configured, administered and maintained servers, printers, scanners and applications
- Participated in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals, industry best practices and regulatory requirements
- Performed and test routine system backups and restores
- Administered and maintained end user accounts, permissions, and access rights
- Performed server and workstation security audits
- Analyzed system, server, application, and network performance
- Installed patches and upgrades to server hardware, firmware, and/or software
- Placed and escalated vendor service calls in response to data communications outages
- Maintained reports regarding system downtime
- Maintained plans for preventative maintenance and disaster recovery
- Generated metrics, project and operation status reports for management and team members
- Provided service desk and technical support to users Support
- Maintained timely and accurate helpdesk records using ticket management system
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Provided high level client support and technical issue resolution in person and through ticketing system
- Configured of end user Mac/PC equipment, desk phones, mobile devices, printers, etc.
- Created and updated accounts in Active Directory, email, and internal business applications
- Addressed front line computer incidents related to various Wu and Windows Operating Systems and applications
- Managed network connectivity issues and imaging for system wide rollouts
- Managed vSphere environment, through support and maintenance of existing VDI platforms, and developing and maintaining templates for VM Infrastructure.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
Field Service TechnicianResponsibilities:
- Provided break/fix services for servers, desktop and laptops for our clients.
- Installed new/ rebuild existing servers and configured hardware, peripherals, services, settingsdirectories, in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Managed and configured wireless access points.
- Configured systems, provided data recovery solutions and advised clients on emerging technology tools and applications.
- Set up new account users for key clients; upgraded system hardware and software and provided ngoing end - user training and support.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- Performed daily system monitoring on a Novell 5.0 network. Performed and monitor nightly backup. Provided support in troubleshooting desktop software/hardware problems for end users. Managed user accounts.