- I’m looking for a position in a Network Operations environment.
- I bring over ten years of experiences as a team player, mentor and professional qualities well respected by my peers.
- I have experiences in Microsoft servers and Cisco network. I will be a great access to your Company.
- Microsoft Servers (Windows 2008 & 2012)
- Clustering & Load Balancing
- Microsoft Workstations
- Dell & HP Servers & Blade Servers
- Tape backup & restore; Netcool
- Tivoli and Solarwinds Orion monitoring tools; HEAT
- ServiceNow (SNOW)
- Siebel & Sprint Ticket Systems; AWS
- XenServer virtual platforms; CISCO Routers & Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 switches
- Oracle 11g
- HP ArcSight
- ForeScout Counter ACT
Network Operations Engineer (Contractor)
- Responsible for daily operations and support of Confidential Network & Server infrastructure
- Monitored emails in the NOC’s mailbox concerning open issues
- Managed our global network using Netcool, Solarwinds ORION and SNOW ticket system
- Performed weekly dispatch duty which required assigning open issues to staff
- Troubleshoot Netcool alerts for networks, servers, applications issues using procedures documentations
- Installed/Troubleshoot devices in our Data Center
- Managed & monitored PDU power supplies usages for devices installed in our Data Center
- Provide VLAN, switch ports and DNS for servers and network devices using DNS management tool
- Provided switchports for servers connected to our Cisco Nexus7000 server farm
- Assigned devices, hostname and ip address(es) to requested vlan
- Provided 2nd tier support for users’ network issues including assigning switchport for new users
- Troubleshoot firewall blockages and drops using HP ArcSight Logger application
- Troubleshoot wireless issues including illegal devices using Cisco Prime Infrastructure tool
- Performed daily system check for turnover to next shift
- Mentored and provided training to new employees
Network Operations Engineer
- Monitored company complex network infrastructure with multiple domains
- Used Netcool, ORION, Remedy ticket system to manage alerts
- Logged into routers to troubleshoot router issues
- Performed account migration between domains & created OU and security groups
- Monitored & troubleshoot routers, switches and network outages
- Monitored servers, server virtual pools, server disk space usage
- Restored data from backup when required & backed up and verified our nightly backups
Lead Engineer (Contractor)
- Managed network infrastructure installation for new or renovated Washington DC Libraries construction.
- Project involved network data & voice cable installation, patch panel and rack installation, network switches installation, network switch configuration and computers set - up.
- Coordinated with vendors and assists CEO with assessment and task requirements.
Systems Administrator (Contractor)
- Installed and provided technical support for a prototype FileNet application system
- Provided administrative support for Windows servers, IBM FileNet P8, VMWare and tape backup.
- Performed weekly snapshots and as needed for our VMWare environments.
Network Administrator (Contractor)
- Provided server builds, installation and maintenance for web, application, database and cluster servers
- Provided maintenance for Windows 2000/2003servers including domain controllers and active directory
- Troubleshoot network and servers issues including CPU, memory and high availability clusters
- Provided Tier II support for users (workstations, printers, network connectivity & restoring data)
- Provided LAN/WAN support and troubleshooting including network cards & TCP/IP
- Managed enterprise back-up, performing daily, weekly and monthly backups
- Created a liaison with vendors as needed for scheduled maintenance & new installation