- Network Engineer with 10 years of experience in technology support from small to large scaled organizations. Providing extensive troubleshooting, deployment, and resolving multi - vendor platform issues. I am seeking a Mid-level Network or Security Engineer role.
Connectivity and Hardware: Cisco Routers and Cisco Switches, Firewalls, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Windows Server, and VMWare Esxi 6.0.
Network Protocols: DNS, FTP, TFTP, HTTP, TCP/IP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, Static Routing, RIP, RIPv2, ICMP, SNMP, ARP, UDP, TCP, and SMTP.
Network Technologies: VPN, VoIP, ACLs, Network Address Translation, Redistribution, Traceroute, Ping, Telnet.
Switching Technologies: VLAN, VTP, STP, DHCP, HSRP, GLBP, VRRP and MPLS.
Tools: Wireshark, Packet Tracer, GNS3.
Operating Systems: Windows, Kali Linux Pen Testing.
Confidential, Alpharetta, Ga
Network Engineer/Team LeadResponsibilities:
- Managed redundant BGP network edge infrastructure consisting of Cisco 2900 series routers
- Primary project involved migrating Cisco switches and wireless to HP switches & Aruba wireless
- Provided team training on troubleshooting & technical processes for common network issues
- Troubleshoot clients BGP neighbor relationship issues with primary & secondary isp circuits
- Monitor and troubleshoot McDonalds in store and MPLS network data center issues
- Supported field engineers remotely for deployment and troubleshooting network end devices
- Coordinate resolution of circuit issues with third parties including public carrier isp’s.
- Provided Fort iGATE Firewall WAN Load balancer configuration changes as needed per site.
- Mentor tier 1/2 network engineers in configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting issues
- Managed cloud Wireless Controllers for Aruba ap’s via Airwave server management
- Provided managed services support for client projects such as. (Home Depot, American Airlines, BOA)
- Provided detailed documentation when implementing, troubleshooting and listing rollback procedures
Confidential, Sandy Springs, Ga
- Implement and managed IPsec site-to-site Vpn tunnels via Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Review and manage firewall policies for duplicate entries and unused rules.
- Designed, managed and deployed Meraki wireless ap’s to each branch office location
- Monitor Lan and Wan network devices via Solar Winds Orion management console
- Collaborate with ISP for network installs and troubleshooting outages.
- Collected network traffic baselines of pre and post network changes
- Provided field deployment of Avaya Voip phones for remote office locations
- Provided backup support for Desktop and server teams as need to complete task
- Deployed firewall, switch, and router ios upgrades as needed to patch security issues
- Isolated and resolved network issues utilizing appropriate diagnostic tools such as Wireshark
- Configured and Deployed Any-Connect Vpn to remote workers along with basic ssl vpn portal
Confidential,k Atlanta, Ga
- Managed a team of 4 engineers for a network refresh project for dental offices in the Atlanta area
- Met all project deadlines in order to get each offices up and running to support patients
- Designed and implemented the configuration of each branch office ip scheme
- Provided Deployment of Cisco VoIP Phones, Workstations, and Network printers.
- Logged end users calls, emails, and technical problems within company ticketing system.
- Provided software deployments for end user workstations via pc imaging and Group Policy
- Configured and managed Cisco Unified communications manager Express and CUCM Server.
- Deployed and Configured Cisco routers and Cisco switches for 41 branch office locations
- Designed, implemented, and provided troubleshooting for the wireless network infrastructure
Confidential, Atlanta, Ga
Field Service TechnicianResponsibilities:
- Provided on-call support to commercial locations within the metro Atlanta area
- Troubleshoot network outages consisting of Firewalls, Switches and Routers.
- Configure vpn setup for remote office locations with predefined instructions
- Work with multiple vendors to install, and troubleshoot new and existing end devices.
- Setup and configure Workstations, laptops, and network printers for customer.
- Support end users on a variety of hardware and software issues within windows os.
- Modem installation and circuit activation for customers.
- Complete project install for Confidential locations of printers, Cisco switches and workstations, and phones
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Desktop Support Specialist Tier 3Responsibilities:
- Project consisted of migrating ADP 100,000+ clients to new network security server
- Authenticated authorized users onto company’s secure server providing digital certificates
- Remotely connected to clients via Bomgar and configured security settings as needed.
- Created new user accounts for all internal staff at all branch offices
- Provided password resets, enabled locked out users via active directory
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Remote Technical SupportResponsibilities:
- Providing daily online support and technical problem resolution to thousands of computer users
- Worked as the service point contact for the help-desk, to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
- Maintained a 95% first-time fix rate and a 97% customer satisfaction rate
- Performed desktop support to thousands of customers via telephone and remotely (Bomgar)
- Remotely logged into client’s pc via home office for all remote repairs
- Provided customers with virus spyware removal and pc optimize (Windows 2000-Windows 7)