A meticulous and innovative IT professional with demonstrated expertise in system administration, solutions design and testing, process automation, computer system implementation, migrations, and automations. Established capabilities in compliance, troubleshooting, help desk operations, bug fix patches, and vendor relations. Creates and integrates innovative business solutions using cutting - edge technology and tools to maximize efficiency and effectiveness. Leverages cutting-edge technologies to ensure corporate-wide process improvements, optimizing the profitability of initiatives.
Operating Systems: All Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, OSX
Workstation Applications: Microsoft Suite, Google Platform, Mail Clients, PuTTY/Terminal, FTP clients, Remote Desktop Clients, Android, iOS
Server Applications: Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic, Documentum, Microsoft SCCM, HP Suite Asset Manager, Service Manager, Server Automation, PPM
Knowledge: TCP/UCP, SSL, DHCP, DNS, SMTP, IMAP, SOAP, APIs, Integrations, Automation
Confidential, Piscataway, New Jersey
- Functioned as lead development programmer, tester, and sole contact, performing development work and system administration work. Maintained and implemented computer systems related to ITIL stack, including service management, project management, PC configuration/patch management server configuration, and patch/asset management.
- Conducted IT process automation maintenance, including applying security, enhancement, and bug fix patches.
- Upgraded minor/major releases, performed parameter changes for environments, and implemented new environments and systems, while working with vendors on troubleshooting issues.
- Collaborated with HP service manager, HP project/portfolio management, Microsoft system center configuration manager, HP server automation, HP asset manager, and HP operations orchestration.
- Developed processes, workflows, forms, logic changes, and code in said systems in development environments.
- Tested changes in development environments and migrated code changes into UAT/QA environment. Performed UAT/QA testing on code changes, while migrating changes into production.
- Maintained documentation of systems, including architect, administration, and user guides.
- Functioned as help desk employee, handling problem solving of web browsers and Java, reviewing and implementing enhancement requests in systems, and troubleshooting infrastructure issues, including networking and security.
- Devised and implemented automation of server build provisioning process for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server.
- Performed automation of DNS entries/IP assignments, automation of installation of agents for company specific systems, automation of configuration management for operating systems, automation of patch level, automation with VMware templates/configuration, and automation with requirements provided via form/request system.
- Maintained and developed new systems without use of consulting services.