Seeking a full time professional position which makes use of my extensive Requirements Management and Confidential experience.
COMPUTER SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE:
- IBM Rational Confidential 5.x through 9.6 (14 years total Admin experience)
- IBM Rational Publishing Engine
- IBM Rational Team Concert
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat
- Subversion (User)
- Wise Packaging Studio
- PHP Wiki and Forum (user and moderator)
- MUMPS (Berkley Data Base Scripting)
- DXL ( Confidential Extension Language, 4 years teaching DXL programming)
- Windows 3.x, through 2010
- Macintosh OS 8x, 9x, OS - X
- Linux (Mandrake and Debian Distros)
- UNIX - Solaris and HP-UNIX
- Provide Rational Confidential support, DXL scripting, database architecting and training to multiple aviation projects.
- Responsibilities include design and organization of new projects, training new users, writing both break - fix scripts and DXL applications, Integrating of Confidential with Rational Team Concert - Change and providing deliveries for customers in Confidential archives, Word and Excel exports and through the use of Rational Publishing Engine.
Confidential, Peachtree City, Georgia
DATABASE TEAM LEAD
- Provide administration of the Rational Confidential requirements management tool and DXL scripting for Confidential (on Contract).
- Leading 4 person team in supporting the Confidential tool as well as doing large scale importing of requirements documents in a number of formats.
- Provided process for updating changes mad in Confidential NG back to other groups still using Confidential 9.5.
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Administration and support of requirement management tools including Rational Confidential .
- Administration and maintenance of Confidential database servers running on both Wintel and Unix.
- Instruction of Confidential Standard, Confidential Advanced and Developing Confidential DXL training.
- Development and updating of Confidential training materials.
- Development of CBT and Network deliverable training.
- Direct user support for technical issues, via phone, IM, e-mail and forum.
- DXL programming to provide metrics, break-fix and product extension capabilities.
- FlexLM License management.