- Software Engineering principals, computer Science concepts, mathematical, algorithm, analytical and problem - solving skills in all phases of application development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Open to exploring new technologies and techniques.
Working knowledge of Front-end Web Services concepts such as: /Application Program Interface (API) /HTTP(S) /SOAP /WSDL /Java /etc.
Web Technologies: World Wide Web Consortium(W3C) standards, XML, ReactJS, jQuery, HTML/HTML5, Responsive Web Design and CSS/CSS3.
Framework: Bootstrap, AngularJS and Model-View-Controller (MVS)
Environment: Eclipse based Integrated Development Environment or IDE platform on windows, Microsoft Office and Visual Studio. SharePoint, ANACONDA, Spider and Intel XDK.
IVR System Developer
- Researched, designed and developed user-friendly IVR application for sixteen Red Light and Speed Citations Processing by utilizing the Interaction-Composer tools from Convergys.
- The automated system validated and provided the status of or the amount due on a citation via SOAP Web Services and processed payments by creating HTTP(S) request objects and by receiving and analyzing the responses and by developing comprehensive algorithms.
- Deployed, documented and maintained the applications on the production servers.
- Created custom logs for event/exception handling and further tracing and troubleshooting.
- Converted two of these applications to the Eclipse based version of Convergys and IDE tool
IVR Application Developer
- Coordinated user acceptance testing and configured and installed the applications.
- Enhanced four core Pay-By-Phone Parking Ticket IVR Systems and developed five additional applications based on the existing code and the new technical and business requirements.
IVR Systems Engineer
- Involved in the full life-cycle (SDLC) of the application development from requirements analysis, design, logistics, code, build to unit, functional. regression and integration testing /validation, QA support, configuration, installation, maintenance and improvement.
- Developed the IVR Systems by utilizing Apex-OmniVox app Generator, coding in GUI and Visual C++ on Windows platforms and interfacing with Forte Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs).
- Created small routines of the code to provide general information or to collect and validate the user input on client-side and deliver a real-time account inquiry and payment processing to the callers focusing on simplicity and testability.
- Followed the DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself) concept with far less readable and usable code.
- Coordinated with the Line of business (LOB)s to analyze and translate business requirements into technical solutions and to design the specifications and modules for six Confidential centers.
- One of these systems was deployed over 120 ports capable of processing 2000+ calls an hour and handling 50,000+ calls per day.