- Over 6+ years of IT experience that includes 5+ years’ experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform and 1 year of experience with Java / PLSQL technologies. Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).Highly seasoned and accomplished Salesforce Administrator and Developer with a strong record of client satisfaction. Adept at explaining highly complex data systems to a wide variety of audiences. Proven multitasker independent worker and team player.
- Evangelize Salesforce: increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering training to ensure ongoing success.
- Provide day - to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform. Review code for future enhancements
- Experience in Production support with a user seat environment of 100 to 1000 users.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and support modules
- Good team player with problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities. Willing to learn and work in latest technologies
- Salesforce.com App Integration
- Day to Day End User Support
- Reports and Dashboards Customization
- Data Migration
- Process Builder /Workflows Implementation
- Data Loader
- AppExchange Apps (Validator, ZeorKeyboard, Geopointe)
- Apex Triggers
- Visualforce Pages
- Apex Class|Sandbox Testing
- Code Deployment
Salesforce.com Administrator and Developer
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
- Experience with the design development and implementation of Triggers, Apex classes and Visual Force pages to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Experience with SalesForce.com API, SOAP messaging and integrations with other enterprise applications Such as Clinical Trials and European Trial Sites, Internal Confidential portal Contact Us forms to Salesforce org.
- A proven track record of successfully project delivery with at least two full project lifecycles completed (Zero Keyboard App Integration, Lead Unification Project)
- Participated in CallidusCloud CPQ Integration with Salesforce Project as an Administrator and Developer and successfully completed all system Integration and code Development.
- Good Knowledge on Schedule Apex and Batch Apex (1. Batch Apex to check Customer Targeting Clinical and European Trials and send an email to ISG team.2. Apex Job has been scheduled to see Molecule Based Pharma project record changes from portal to Salesforce)
- Keeping up-to-date with new Salesforce releases and promptly identifies: 1. Features which could add value to the Economist Salesforce users (example: Lightning for Outlook app with Outlook 2016, Chatter features 2. Features which will impact existing processes and require urgent attention (example: Convert Lead - new permission set, Java Script Formula in Button code, Salesforce attachments will be replaced to Salesforce files, Excel Connector Plugin.)
- Performing and executing all functional testing. Developing use cases, test scripts, and translate these for usage in automated regression testing.
- Extensive experience with Configuring and Developing custom objects, layouts, reports, CLM functions in salesforce.com.
- Created an Apex Email Engine to allow sending out of Scheduled ICM reports as attachments with emails to the Inside Sales team, allowing them to view customer information directly from Email- Saving the effort & time for Company Partners to log into Salesforce. process Automation: Automated 50% of our manual processes using declarative tools like workflows, Process Builder, flows thus reducing significant effort across our internal teams
- Currently working on Switching Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning development work.
- Good Team Player, Keen desire to develop own skill-sets further through self-learning and training courses.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Providing support for the day to day management of Salesforce.com for the USA, Canada and Mexico Region.
- Performing administrative tasks such as setting up users, creating or updating fields, workflows, reports and dashboard and managing data using data loader or other tools.
- Managing delivery of technical solutions and system integrations including testing strategy and execution.
- Experience with the design development and implementation of Triggers, Apex classes and Visual Force pages
- Maintaining the role and territory hierarchy on a continuous basis to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date.
- Works with management to design and develop strong relationships with user groups to support user adoption, ensure proper use of Salesforce and productive growth and change around the application and corresponding business processes.
- Integrated AppExchange apps Geopointe for Sales team, Validator for Marketing team and increased Productivity.
- Escalating issues to SalesForce.com technical support as required.
Confidential, Lebanon, NJ
- Managed Offshore IT team for Portal Implementation.
- As a Salesforce Developer and Admin played major role to design and development for Post Orders creation Project (AS Oracle Database into Salesforce Daily Uploads), Checking FedEx tracking package, notified unshipped product to Billing team.
- Responsible person for Salesforce.com day to day admin activities, Duplicate Management through Dupe blocker/Dupe checker for supporting more than 650 Users.
- Implemented Case Management (Email to Case) for service team to maintain cases, setting up escalation rule, notify Billing team for Post Order Failures.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Provide day-to-day end-user support for more than 1000 Users including Doctor offices, clinical Support.
- Part of Production support team, Managed Medicine Shipment through Salesforce, Case creation for shipment failures and Rx Crossroad tracking.
- Managed SpringCM Quote creation, Approval process and Patient Enrollment Process.
- Part of Combo Therapy Project created new custom object, created workflow rules and Approval Process.
- Part of Insurance Enrollment Project, Integrated 3rd party insurance domain with Confidential Patient Enrollment Form. So, at the time of patient visit to doctor office, through our portal the copay of Confidential products will be calculated as per the insurance plan option. After this project implementation Sales will be greatly increased.
- Point of contact for all Data loader activities, Report /Dashboard creation and Customization.
- Coordinating with Business Management Team in getting the requirements.
- Involved in screen designing.
- Involved in writing code for Test Module and User Login Authentication
- Involved in the construction of Servlets, JSP
- Creating Reports for project Managers and delivery Manager.
- Involved in Ontime test result to employees.
- Involved in database operations with TOAD
- Involved in designing, developing and deploying the application.
- Involved in the Design and Analysis of the Requirements.
- Imported data from various real-time and end-of-day feeds to the system
- Writing Oracle queries and PL/SQL packages for Payroll function.
- Involved in the Administration, Deployment and support of the application on Oracle 8i.
- Developing Reports using D2K.
- Involved in unit testing of various modules.
- Team co-ordination for deployment of the application.