To obtain a challenging position in the Information Technology field with the possibility of career advancement.
- Active Directory
- Windows XP, VISTA & Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Barracuda Equipment
- Symantec Backup Exec
- Project Planning
- Change Management
- Microsoft Office & Outlook
- SQL 2008 R2
- Cisco switches
- Avaya VOIP
- Exchange 2010
- DPM 2012
- Virtual Cluster (Hyper - V)
- PowerShell 2.0
- Group Policy
- Soft Skills
Lead Cloud Service Engineer
- Lead Cloud service engineer, in building and maintaining cloud Infrastructure of 80 servers
- Built Active Directory from ground up and setup replication between the 2 sites
- Built our RDS environment to host over 300 users
- Administered all of our SQL 2008 R2 environments
- Implemented all Backups in our environment for onsite and offsite storage
- Maintained our entire Office 365 exchange server
- Setup OwnCloud in our environment to replace drop box
- Administered/Built multiple MicroStrategy servers in Windows 2008 R2 and IIS environments
- Handled all internal infrastructure support in the company and clients
- Maintained software licensing and hardware purchases for entire company
- Configured and Administered all IIS instances for our MicroStrategy environments
- Configured and Administered all Cloud network VPN tunnels and networks
- Lowered costs of our Cloud servers and increased profit by 10% in 6 months
- Configured Hadoop cluster with SQL integration
- Worked with global development team for the POS system for the Confidential
- Built IIS (web) servers and DB (SQL) servers daily on windows server 2003 and 2008 R2
- Managed Hyper - V environment that included 200 host and over 2,000 VM s
- Work with production team to rollout new code drops from our development team to production
- Worked with upper management to deploy global rollouts of new code drops to terminals
- Daily Tasks included:
- Managing Hyper-V environment
- Creating DB and Web servers
- Configuring Reporting Services
- Restoring SQL databases
- Managing Hyper-V VM s and Hosts
- Installing and creating new SSL Certificates
- Setting up Replication of DB servers
- Patching servers
- Maintaining the QA lab and terminals
- Designed Enterprise Backup solution for an Enterprise Environment
- Reported directly to System Administrator Lead
- Worked with Manage Engine reporting application
- Patched all development and production servers including virtual hosts
- Worked with QA to develop new applications on virtual environments
- Maintained Exchange 2010 environment and ensured DAG replication
- Worked with System and Networks leads on implementing PCI compliant network
- Worked in a HIPPA environment daily
- Promoted to System Administrator I
- Maintained and administered Virtual Cluster (Hyper - V) with 12+ host 200+ virtual servers
- Lead IT staff member in setting up all systems side for new pharmacies joining the company.
- Lead Helpdesk Technician, managing a group of 6 other techs responsible for 400+ employees
- Lead Backup manager, managed and maintained all company backups from discs to tapes.
- Maintained entire IT infrastructure for the entire call center, pharmacy and shipping areas
- Created/Maintained print server for company printers
- Setup Forward and Reverse lookups in DNS for new severs
- Creating virtual servers in a clustered environment with Hyper-V
- Assisted in setup of a PCI compliant environment
- Worked with System Engineers in maintaining entire LAN environment
- Met with executives on a weekly basis, to go over projects and spending
- In charge of all IT purchasing, working with all our vendors
Technical Support Specialist
- Worked in a call center as Confidential (Technical Support Specialist Level 2)
- Handled Internet networking, VOIP, and PC issues for residential & business customers
- Proficient in customer software RRE, Safari, and footprints
- Handled 50 - 150 calls a day
- Moved to TSS level 2 in 3 months for great customer service and phone stats & being top 10% of Technical Support Staff.
- Main roll was lead Helpdesk Technician
- Built, c onfigured, r epaired Windows S erver 2003/2008 Dell S ervers.
- Provided Tech Support ranging from PC Build/repair/maintenance.
- Provided support on WINDOWS XP/VISTA and Windows 7
- Providing support for end - users and support to over 150 users based in remote locations.
- Maintained switches, routers, access points.
- Trouble shooting, administration and support of Windows 2003/2008 Server and MS Exchange on Dell hardware at all levels.
- Managing the email system with Barracuda securities and ensuring the appropriate level of anti virus protection
- Lead tech of the Westgate Chapel a multi-million dollar non-profit organization managing over 50 users daily.
- Maintained Dell server and workstation.
- Repaired and supported all PCs, Switches, Sonicwall Router, Barracuda spamwall, printers and fax machines.
- Installing SonicWall routers and implementing security features.
- Maintaining VMWare for 50+ users
- Ran CAT5e cable throughout the church for internet access.
- Lead Project Team Member implementing a Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory Structure.
- Assisted in the building of a Windows 2003/2008 Domain.
- Secure remote access network connection using PC anywhere.
- Setup VPN and RDP for users.
- Main duty was co - lead System Administrator of Confidential classroom.
- Help run a class room of over 100 students with VMware software.
- Maintaining VMWare for 50+ users
- Installed from ground up Windows 2008 server to run online classrooms on.
- Maintained and created VPN's for remote access for over 50 students
- Trained in Windows XP/VISTA & 7 32bit & 64bit OS installation, setup, maintenance
- Trained in Windows Server 2003/2008 Installation, Setup, and maintenance.