A highly motivated and hardworking individual pursuing a career in Cyber Security.
Confidential, Ellicott City, MD
- Tools such as Putty and Linux commands to program Confidential gateways to customer specifications
- Upgrading firmware, security, patches, and kernels through command line and Confidential GUI’s
- Working independently or with a team to resolve software/hardware malfunctions i.e examining system logs, evaluating remedies, execute best course of action that limits an outage for end - users
- Leading project meetings, end-user trainings, and onsite training
- Working along side customers to stay on course to complete projects on schedule or prior than delivery dates.
- Installation of Cisco and Confidential equipment
- Running cables from telecom equipment to provider PRI/T1, punching down to patch panel, 66 Block and 110, basic Ethernet connections