- Qualified Computer Engineer with over 4.5 year of experience in administering Windows System, administration of Active Directory 2008/2008R2, 2012R2 and provide Support as a System Engineer. Proficient in resolving issues related to Windows Server operating system, managing Active Directory Objects, implementing Group Policy as well as working on DNS, DHCP and VPN servers amongst others. Exploring challenging assignments with a professionally managed organization.
- Well versed in setting up, configuration & maintenance of Active Directory Environment of server 2008/2008R2, 2012/2012R2, exchange 2k10/2k13, Windows operating Systems (Server 2008 /2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10).
- All Types Network Create and Deployment (LAN, WAN, WIFI, R.F).
- Skilled in analysis of network security needs, security, disaster recovery management and fine tuning Windows based servers
- Having Proficient knowledge of Exchange Administration (Creating Mailbox, Set a mailbox quota, Backup mail and public folder database, Open Outlook web access, Office 365 migration )
- Having Proficient knowledge of Cloud Computing based on Microsoft Azure,(Creation of Vnet, Virtual Machines, Deployment of Office365,Storage account Creation, Awareness of Azure Active Directory)*
- System Administration
- Office 365 User Management Administration
- Back Up & Recovery Management
- Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution
- Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance
- Server Configuration & Management
- User Profiling Of Active Directory
- Remote Support
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Client Interaction
Servers/Client Systems: Windows server 2012/2008/ VMware, File server, Print Server, DHCP Server
Hardware: Cisco routers &switches, Cisco Blade Servers, IBM Blade server, Dell PowerEdge Server 730,430,330,630,Cisco UCS Blade servers, Cisco ASA Firewall, Aruba Wi - Fi & Controllers Dell servers, EMC Storage, IBM Storage, IBM Tape Library APC ATS & PDU, Cyberoam, Sophos, Juniper, Firewall.
Software: Active Directory, Struxureware, Symantec backup 2010 Antivirus, Windows Terminal Server, MS Proxy Server
Senior System Engineer & Network Engineer
Desktop Support Engineer
Technical Support Executive
- Providing Network/Server support to the software Developers that are working for Various Projects.
- Manage time and expectations
- Collaborate with people from other teams to help resolve issues for our customers
- Maintain customer relationships
- Ensure delivery of projects within time, budget and scope constraints.
- To provide support during data Centre installations
- Collaborate with IT handlers and Data Center manager to Develop action plan for improved operations.
- Inventory database monitoring and update.
- Conceptualized & developed Active Directory Infrastructure, Forests, Trees or Child Domains. Configured & managed Active Directory Domain Services, AD users, Groups, Organizational Units
- Worked on recovery of deleted objects within tombstone life time recycle bin as well as removal of lingering objects
- Enhanced operational efficiency by managing replication traffic, Intersite & Intrasite replication and conducting manual replication based on requirements
- Collaborated with internal & external teams pertaining to maintenance of domain controllers and assisted the backup team in maintaining updated backup of active directory
- Developed & profiled user accounts (roaming and mandatory profile). Set up mailboxes, contacts, address list and distribution list
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Outlook 2007, troubleshoot Normal and Network Printers,
- Troubleshooting issues in Mails, operating systems, desktop software applications
- Worked on DNS, DHCP, IIS, Group policy Object, replication of AD Site and services including Confidential role management like (Seizing & transferring)
- Deployed and decommissioned domain controllers on various sites managing trust relationship and Confidential Role
- Prepared & presented various status reports for the senior management and other stakeholders to enable effective decision making