- I am an accomplished and influential technology leader with deep experience in all aspects of the SDLC, for several insurance domains.
- Experienced in transforming several organizations from a conventional quality assurance / testing mode to a quality engineering model.
- Deploying and executing several cloud migrations on AWS, Azure and midsized cloud providers within USA and abroad.
- Customer Experience and Omni channel testing using state of art tools and technologies and providing real - time results to leadership & business.
- Build and lead high-performance niche teams to manage, implement and streamline quality of complex and competitive enterprise architecture.
- I had the unique opportunity to experience the industry both as a vendor-partner and as an enterprise (buyer) in Fortune100 firms. I have transformed and led organization with onsite - offshore models and MSAs from several geographies.
- Architected several key test data management and data masking solutions.
- Strong advocate of Agile and SaFe Agile frameworks, KANBAN and Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
- Masters definition of quality metrics, SLAs and defect prevention models.
- Quality Management & Roadmaps
- Automation and Cloud first strategy
- Building High Performance Team
- Managed Services Onsite Offshore Hybrid
- SaFe Agilest, Devops, Confidential, BDD
- APM: Dynatrace, AppDynamics, eZ
- Quality Engineering Transformation
- Data masking & Service Virtualization
- Financial & Insurance Domain expertise
- Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Financial Acumen & Budgeting
- Software Configuration & Release
Confidential, Springfield, MA
- Conceptualizing and setting up the Confidential (Enterprise Technical Quality Assurance Services) a centralized testing function that excels in providing consumer application testing and better digital customer experience for Confidential Life Insurance.
- Architecting a Confidential (Test Driven Development) practice, introducing cucumber, Gherkin with Ruby, architecting the digital quality engineering transformation and at times executing on delicate aspects of the implementation.
- Introducing and developing 20 test bots reducing manual testing to minimal using Functionize Machine learning.
- Driving an automation first strategy using Lean UFT, Selenium, Robotium, Espresso and Appium for Web and Mobile test.
- Managed a team of 26 FTEs .Responsible for all HR functions for the team from hiring decisions, motivation, team building, and performance monitoring, training on new tools and process and effective delegation across several geographies.
- Introducing Managed Services with a core-flex vendor model with a major industry service provider and successfully lowering the testing / QA cost by 30+% and improving on field defect density measures.
- C-suite collaboration: Understand the future technology and portfolio of the domain. Triage the right tools and collaborate with the C-suite leadership to provide best application uptime and quality. Deloitte benchmark pegged Confidential as one of the best in class application quality enterprise within the Insurance industry.
- Reporting and Continuous Improvement: Building a defect prevention model and introducing risk based testing efforts to reduce typical test life cycle by a quarter and continuously improve the model using collaborating with project stakeholders.
- Developed open source architectures / framework on Selenium, Espresso, Robotium, and Appium.
- Ownership of test environments and builds, deployments and provisioning - have successfully transitioned ~60% test environments off-premise to Amazon Cloud 15+ % cost to company (CTC).
- Conceptualizing and driving Service Virtualization using Parasoft product suite and SOAP-UI Pro, reducing test wait times.
- Driving the test team to efficiently in corporate Devops principles owning build and integrating tests with Jenkins.
- All Financial Management using CA-Clarity and reporting to Confidential .
- Architect a performance engineering team of niche architects and on-demand vendors using SAAS tools like Blazerunner and HP Stormrunner, reducing performance testing CTC by 35% and introduce performance monitoring.
Confidential, Bloomfield, CT
App Dev Manager - (Testing Competency Center) Lead
- Team Management and Leadership - Responsible for all HR functions for the team from hiring decisions, motivation, team building, and performance monitoring, training and effective delegation. Spearheaded “checkin framework” for continuous performance monitoring.
- QA Execution Management - Develop quality metrics and single view real-time dashboards (CigTest Cockpit TM).
- Drove a defect prevention model with proper metrics dependent statically quality control.
- Performance Engineering: building a performance testing team from scratch, introduction consumer application performance management using HP Load runner and monitoring using Dynatrace &EZ innovations.
- Release Management - End to end ownership of migrating code and institute one configuration tool philosophy using GitHub, later integrating with Blazerunner (load testing) and Dynatrace SAAS for continuous performance feedback.
- Ownership of test environments and builds, deployments and provisioning, introduction of the first DevOps practice in Confidential, introduced Jenkins, Sonar and Sonar Cube and Liquibase for database migration.
- Management reporting and presentation - Develop MORs (Monthly Optional Reviews), QBRs - Quarterly Business Review and presenting across the corporate chain including C-Level executives.
- Interface (SPOC) and Relationship management with third party and government agencies like CMS, CAQH.
- Introduced the traditional IT organization to Scaled Agile frameworks working with the Agile CoE (Center of Excellence).
- Lead the COTS Cloud Strategy and effectively transformed a major portion of IT Infrastructure within the Amazon (Web layer) and Microsoft clouds.
- Introduced and automated 60+% of regression testing using Selenium Web driver framework.
Confidential, NEWYORK, NY
Snr. Consulting Principal - IT QA Services
- P&L responsibilities managing 6 (six) major Insurance and Banking clients.
- Managed account of $35M + and a resource base of 50+ FTEs.
- Lead of workforce planning, working with both onsite, offshore & nearshore across six geographies in USA, UK, Philippines, Germany, China and Mexico.
QA Program Manager
- Initiated and led an $18M program with 30 members team for a complex Confidential program implementation.
- SEI CMM Level 5 implementation auditor.
Snr. Engineer Onsite Development
- Engineering activities of all SDLC phases, developed code, tests, builds and monitored production post implementation.
- C, C++ and AutoLisp programming.