An electrical engineering graduate with knowledge about networking devices, Cisco products, WAN and LAN, seeks to work as a network engineer for a reputed organization.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Network engineering, performing Network analysis, design, implementing, capacity planning with focus on performance tuning and support of large Networks.
- Experience in Cisco Routing, Switching and Security with strong Cisco hardware/software experiences with high end Routers: Cisco 2600, 2800, 3600, 7200, 12000 Series.
- Designed and Implemented the Cisco Flex connect WLAN architecture to support the needs of smaller WLAN deployments.
- Experience in Layer 3 Routing protocol configurations: RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, & MPLS.
- Troubleshooting of complex LAN/WAN infrastructure including ip routing protocol EIGRP and OSPF.
- Experience with different Network Management Tools and Sniffers like SNMP, and Cisco works to support 24 x 7 Network Operation Center.
- Strong knowledge of HSRP, VRRP Redundancy Protocols.
- Worked extensively in Designing, Implementing & Managing LAN, WLAN & WAN solutions for different client setups.
- Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting of Checkpoint Firewall and Juniper SSG series.
- Experience in Physical cabling, IP addressing & Subnetting with VLSM using QIP configuring and supporting TCP/IP, DNS, installing and configuring proxies.
- Implemented MPLS/VPN services for various customers.
- Experience in configuring VLANs, STP, VTP, PVST.
Network Protocols: TCP/IP,UDP,DHCP,DNS,ICMP,HTTP,IPV4,IPV6,LAN,WAN,VLAN,VPN,DMVPN,NAT, OSPF,RIP,BGP, ROUTING SWITCHES,FIREWALL,STP,HSRP,EIGRP.
Languages: C, Basic C++, Basic JAVA
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX.
- Knowledge on OSI model, TCP/IP protocols.
- Gained knowledge in IP sub netting.
- Knowledge of switching concepts and LAN technologies.
- Configured and support VLAN, STP, HSRP, EIGRP protocols.
- Hands on experience with TCP/IP and HTTP troubleshooting and virtualization.
- Verifying network connectivity using PING, TRACEROUTE and other tools.
- Knowledge of IP services, NAT and networking devices.
- Installs, configures, and maintains the organization’s LAN/WAN infrastructure and workstations. Ensure that LAN/WAN usage policies and procedures are followed
- Involved in troubleshooting of complex LAN/WAN infrastructure including ip routing protocol EIGRP and OSPF.
- Handled Day - to-Day troubleshooting for the end users on windows related issues.
- Provided IP address management using sub netting and Variable Length Subnetting Mask (VLSM).
- Implemented Spanning Tree Protocol(STP) to avoid looping switching environment.
- Provided support for the installation and configuration of network devices.
- Monitoring networks traffic using tools like Solarwinds, Wireshark etc.
- Manages performance of multiple hardware and software platform interfaces at the most complex level
- Manages Exchange and Good Link Server systems
- Supports classified computer systems and networks
- Supports disaster recovery functions for information systems