Languages: Java, J2EE, Python, and Network Programming
Frameworks: Struts MVC, Spring, JSF, and Hibernate.
Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, Web Services/SOAP and FTP
Databases: Oracle 10 g/11 g, SQL, SQLite, MongoDB, and Cassandra.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu), & Kali Linux.
Networking Suites: CISCO Packet Tracer, Wireshark, GNS3, Tcpdump, Nmap, Metasploit, and Open vSwitch
Network Mgt. Protocols: SNMP
Routing Protocols: RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, IP Routing, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, PPP, ISDN & VoIP
Infrastructure services: DHCP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, &TFTP
Devices Hands - on: Dell R710, HP1910-A, switch series 2900/3500, router series 2500/2600/2800
LAN Technologies: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet & 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
WAN Technologies: Frame Relay, ATM, MPLS, Leased lines & SONET
Security: Penetration Testing using Kali Linux, Firewall, ACL, NAT, & VPN IPsec Tunnel
SDN/NFV Software: Northstar Controller, Mininet, POX, OpenFlow, Kubernetes, and Docker
Cloud Infrastructure: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Serverless Architecture on AWS (Lambda)
Amazon Cloud: EC2, S3, Glacier, CloudFront, RDS, Dynamo DB, VPC, Route53, IAM, AWS CLI, and ELB
- Worked under Agile with Scrum and Waterfall methodologies to modify and managed the deposit account module of DFS.
- Used JSTL and custom library with AJAX and JQuery to build interactive user interface.
- Written UNIX shell scripts for batch, automatic processing and process scheduling.
- Involved in developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, XML Schemas for fetching account details of customer in the deposit module.
- Involved in web services development using Spring RESTful web services, Apache Axis SOAP protocol implementation, JAX-RS, JAXB and Xpath XML parsers, Jackson JSON parser.
- Worked with Oracle 10g, 11g, MS SQL server for writing DDL, DML, PL/SQL scripts and query optimization.
- Assisted in writing scripts for bulk data retrieval using shell and SQL procedures and functions.
- Implemented security administration by creating roles, views and granting necessary object/system privileges for users.
- Involved in SQL Tuning and created new indexes to improve the performance of the SQL statements.
- Set up a new database instance with Prod and Test Environment and provided database related support.
- Worked on Integration strategies for integrating internal security model into new project using Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Created RA (Request Approval) for transaction microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Helped in building continuous integration/delivery pipeline for internal projects using Docker, and Jenkins.
- Developed automated Build files, Reporting and Documentation using Maven.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for performing Unit Testing.
- Utilized Camel to integrate microservices with other microservices and RabbitMQ for message exchange.
- Created configuration manager, brokers, queue managers, define Objects, channels, SSL, Clustering, shared channels, & shared objects in WebSphere Message Broker.
- Developed Message Flows using XML/XSLT transformations, CWF-TDS transformations & conversion from one format to another, SOAP/HTTP XML to IMS (MRM) mapping & transformation for mobile banking & alerts related to the deposits.
- Maintained interface documents, broker components & MQ scripts in harvest.
- Configured, deployed and managed IBM WebSphere 7.0 client runtimes to provide test environment.
- Implemented WS-Security Policies using self-signed certificate tokens stored on WebSphere application server for all exposed web services.
- Utilized I18N framework for internationalization capability for multiple languages and locales.
- Coordinated and followed-up project for seamless release using Project Management System JIRA.
- Created team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Maintained Source Code Repositories including GIT, Subversion & TFS.
- Developed new Confidential web service operations and modified the existing web service’s Confidential Web Application Description Language.
- Integrated Spring Security with RESTful web services for secure usage of Confidential APIs within the applications.
- Implemented test cases using JUnit and tested web services with Confidential Client.
- Created various complex reports using Crystal Reports XI R2.
- Enhanced/ modified existing reports by creating new Parameters, Formulas, etc. Used Assist BO administrator for setting up security on various reports for clients.
- Used XML and JSON response format to support various cross platform applications.
- Used AJAX implementation to make server calls asynchronously.
- Create data dictionaries, physical databases and logical database model to store all the banking related terminologies for easy storage and retrieval of data in Oracle 10g/11g.
- Gathered in-depth understanding of the banking product, development procedure, architecture of the application, and debugging.
J2EE Developer Intern
- Followed MVC architecture to develop web-based multitier Client/Server applications using Java/J2EE, Multithreading, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, EJB, XML, XSL and Java Beans.
- Extensively used frameworks like Spring and Hibernate.
- Used ORM using Hibernate for mapping persistence layer to database.
- Used Spring for Dependency Injection for plugging in the Hibernate DAO objects for the business layer.
- Implemented advanced java API and core java for coding sophisticated business logic.
- Wrote complex queries on tables and views in Oracle 10g and MySQL.
- Extensively trained to write complex queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers with Oracle 10g/11g and MySQL.
- Developed SOAP and RESTful service to provide all the CRUD capabilities.
- Integrated Spring Security with Spring MVC & Hibernate to develop secure login applications.
- Used JUnit for unit testing.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development.
IT Support Intern
- Managed existing library system in the institute.
- Optimized previously existing jobs, stored procedures and views to improve readability and speed.
- Generated Jasper Report and printed reports as Excel sheet.
- Used Microsoft SQL Server 2000 as database.
- Installed, upgraded, and maintained Oracle, MS SQL Server databases in all the I.T labs.
- Configured and administered wired/wireless network consisting of servers, hosts, and VLAN switches.
- Installed and configured Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Service.
- Managed and Administered all user domains and accounts.
- Performed LAN & WAN trouble shooting.
- Configured Routers and Switches in the Confidential .