Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OSX, Linux Ubuntu
Databases: My SQL, Microsoft Access
Software: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, FileZilla, XAMPP
Tools: Joomla, Wordpress
Website Administrator / IT Consultant
- Consistently updating the company website to meet the needs of the client.
- This is done by means of: creating new pages, removing unwanted items, adding new media, constructing charts and graphs.
- Handled technical troubleshooting within an small business environment, including virus and malware removal, slow - downs, set-ups, connection of device to the network.
Design Lab Intern
- Received orders and used appropriate codes to create the correct product in a timely manner.
- This was done by using various machines and computer based programs to build displays.
Sales Specialist/ Customer Service
- Greet and interact with customers, while helping answer questions about merchandise.
- Keeping work zone clean and stocked by way of forklift.
- Uses of technology are part of a daily routine, such as: iPhones, company networking website, E-Mail, and MS Dos based register terminals.
Customer Service Associate
- Responsible for providing quick, friendly customer service.
- Answering customers questions with the use of a vast knowledge of products and they’re preparation.
- Making sure shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables are neatly stocked with merchandise.