- Presently seeking a domestic and overseas position where 20 years of Civilian experience will achieve organizational objectives.
- Achieve In - depth experience in operation, installation, and maintenance of audio, computer software, and satellite/microwave engineering. Also, Instructed civilian and military personnel.
- Electronics Technicians Association International:
- Confidential and XCAP applications
- 2010 Certificate CompTIA SECURITY+
- Confidential RSS tool
- Confidential 6x-7x Astro 25 P25 systems /Simulcast systems
- Confidential Network Management Application (FARSCAN, STARVIEW)
- Unix/HP-UX 10.20-11.00 for H9000 servers/workstations
- HP-Open View DM software platform
- Alcatel 1353SH Rel.5.3 SDH application manager Alcatel 1354RM R5.2B SDH application manager
- MS-Windows 2000 MS-Word, Office 2000, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook
- 3G ALU OMP / OMC RAN NMS
- Alcatel Lucent SAM NMS / NPO for Confidential networks
- Falcon and RFISS Tools
- Planet coverage analysis tool
- Windcatcher /Xceed post processing tools
- Alcatel Lucent 9952 Wireless Provisioning system WPS tool
- Siterra Project Tools
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Contracted thru GTA to Design and optimize Confidential 2.5 GHz 800/1900 Confidential Carrier Aggregation network for Confidential southern Confidential .
- Applied and develop analysis for Confidential and Coverage thru use of tools (Planet) responsible for build out, On-air commissioning, sector analysis. Verify construction drawings are within specs.
- Confidential ATP sites and clusters for RF acceptance process and practice. Audit site, GPL parameters, reconfigure network with WPS tool. Break Fix and Optimize network thru various tools and drive testing.
Wireless SYSTEM TECHNICIAN, San Antonio, Texas
- Contracted to Build out and commission multiple Confidential RFS 6000 Series Wireless LAN Switches sites for the local military bases.
- Optimized the packet-switch based control and audio paths are managed within the desired specifications. Perform preventive maintenance on remote radio sites and Access points with varies test equipment and network management tools.
TELECOM DESIGN ENGINEER, Reston, Virginia
- Test and verify Confidential RAN /CORE functionality with Cell Phones thru various vendors.
- Use variety of tools ( Confidential, Wire shark, and Net Scout) to debug signaling and messaging
- Maintain Confidential -8708/155 radios and auxiliary equipment on Military bases in IRAQ.
- Use test equipment and documentation to keep system up and functional; troubleshoot the system when there’ Confidential an issue with the link communications.
- Report all Performance issue to the RNOSC/NTAC for additional logging
SENIOR LMR FIELD TECHNICIAN, Washington
- Maintain variety of communication systems.
- Responsible for installation, operation, and maintenance of Confidential 6x-7x Astro P25 Master site/Repeater site systems and other radios,( LF, HF, VHF, UHF and microwave projects), experience in customer service with products / projects providing reliable solutions for preventive maintenance with the use of test equipment and other various tools.
LMR COMMUNICATION TECHNICIAN, Lakewood, New Jersey
- Responsible for installation, operation, and maintenance on LF, HF, VHF, UHF, and Microwave radios for Northern New Jersey Police, Fire, Emergency Management System, and 9-1-1 dispatch control centers.
- Troubleshoot telephone lines from block 66 terminals to consoles.
- Using service monitors, Confidential test set and other various test equipment.
CELL SITE RADIO TESTER, Livermore, California
- Upgrade and maintained Ericsson 850 and 1900 Confidential radios BSS/RBS radios. Using various signal analyzers & BERT test equipment and tools.
- Responsible for installation, upgrades testing, and troubleshooting the northern California bay area network system.
- Perform network analysis and testing for quality assurance using the OMT version thru the DSU’ Confidential to configure CDU’ Confidential .
MICROWAVE TECHNICAL TRAINER, San Antonio, TX
- Instruct US /International personnel on Confidential systems (DS1/DS2/DS3, 155Mbs, STM-1, OC-3 Microwave Radios, DACS, CDMA Networks, Network Management Systems and Protocols).
- Provide solutions on troubleshooting and network development in digital radio/fiber telecomm for license and unlicensed radios.
- Tested signal to noise ratio against network fading, Bit Error Rate’ Confidential on optical streams and alarms with the use of test equipment and preventive maintenance programs. Installation and commission training for planned networks.
SDH/SONET TRANSMISSION NETWORK SYSTEM TRAINER
- Instruct Saudi Aramco personnel on Alcatel systems STM-1, STM-4, STM-16, OC-3, OC-12, OC-48, Network Management System and Basic Electronics components.
- Evaluating the operations and troubleshooting techniques absolute and residual phase noise, Bert testing on 155Mbs to 10Gbits optical carriers, AM noise CW and pulsed carrier, low-level spurious signals.
- Provide efficient management of network path routing for (DS1, E1, DS2/E2, DS3/E3, ATM, and E4). Also, Instruct their personnel the operations of basic logic ladder, flip-flops, timers, microprocessors thru major Plant Operation and telecoms troubleshooting techniques.
- Receive and process (analyze/correlate) error and alarm data from communication equipment and process controls.
COMMUNICATION REPAIR TECHNICIAN, San Antonio, TX
- Repaired component level, aligned, and tested Confidential, NEC, and Uniden pagers in a using various test equipment such as signal source analyzer for Confidential ’ Confidential and surface mount device equipment.
- Work in a controlled environment a RF Attenuation Screen Room ensuring IF and RF signal analysis on the devices to provide static free and quality control testing for maintaining superior customer satisfaction. Also, a Safety Coordinator accountable for developing solutions for every application.