- scheduling and planning meetings, booking rooms, flights arrangements, arranging catering, and preparing agendas. data entry, legislative Internet research, preparing reports and correspondence strong skill set for Microsoft office. preparing invoices and check request, maintaining departmental budget, and reconciling monthly budget reports.
- Government Relations liaison, Meets deadlines in timely manner, assists with editing moderate typing, filing, faxing, photocopying, express mail, ordering supplies, scheduling appointments, and maintaining calendars.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Word - Proficient
- Page Maker (Macintosh)
- Microsoft Access-Moderate
- Team Site -Moderate
- Microsoft Outlook-Proficient
- Expedited bringing six month back log of invoices up to date in three weeks with payments mailed from the Confidential department Within seven days of each processing batch
- Contact vendors to verify status of orders and expedite delivery
- Maintain various procurement files, resolve a variety of shipment, payment or other discrepancies
- Review and verify procurement documents other similar work in support of procurement programs and operations.
- Perform general Administrative duties for the Vendor Management Office
- Liaison for Vendor Management Office with Project Managers and the Confidential Department
- Create Master Purchase Order’s in the Workday accounting system for monthly invoices for various vendors
- Create electronic and hard copy filing system with contracts and invoice
- Responsible for completion of a variety of administrative tasks to include: managed extremely active calendar(s) of appointments, completion of expense reports, tracked and input weekly expenditures in budget worksheets, file maintenance and phone back - up
- Prepared (confidential) correspondence, arranged complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and complied documents for travel-related meetings.
- Created weekly deal log proof for managing team to review for final report presented during weekly senior staff meetings.
- Liaison for three partner’s internal and external concerning special projects and inquires for portfolio companies.
- Primarily responsible for answering the multi-line phone system, setting up senior level conference calls, and properly
- Created travel authorization, including hotel, transportation and car rental on the NBS GovTrip system; create travel vouchers for travel reimbursement.
- Maintained and updated calendars for Library Operations and its divisions.
- Organized and coordinated visits, meetings and tours for external visitors of the AD and the Associate Fellowship program.
- Worked with staff of ORISE at Oak Ridge Associate Universities on implementation of travel instructions and expenses, program policies and adjustments to program requirements and compensation for participants of the program.
- Over seer of scheduling and maintance of Billing’s conference room, by providing support for varies equipment; computer, projectors, flat screens, laptops and wireless and conference call connections.
- Scan documents; development of presentations for regional, national and international conferences.
- Use ITAS (timekeeper) time keeping system to maintain electronic time cards of ADLO divisions and staff.
- Submit network, outlook and account requests for Associate Fellows Program and ADLO to the Office of Computing
- Maintain Associate Director Library Operations and Associate Fellowship materials on the NLM WIKI, SharePoint site and Team Site updates.
- Coordinate Associate Fellowship Program events: 2nd year colloquium, Summer Associate Fellows Spring Project presentations and Associate Fellowship Welcome and Farewell receptions.
- Worked with LO divisions in developing Fellow Associate curriculum schedule
- Maintained Associate Fellowship Program Database of current and alumni associates.
- Drafted AFP annual budget and quarterly reports, developed program manual
- Provide basic computer and Microsoft Office Suite support for AFP and ADLO offices.
- Tracked operating costs to ensure projections and expenditures are not exceeded.
- Reviewed and coded office expenditures and analyzed monthly budget activity reports.
- Prioritized a variety of administrative duties and assignments directly supporting the Associate Executive Director
- Served as Government Relations and AED Liaison for various events/departments
- Oversee and coordinated daily work flow of two administrative assistants for department.
- Assisted with selecting and coordinated training for temporary administrative staff (when needed).
- Maintained AED Schedule, computer training and travel accommodations
- Informed key personnel of current legislative information affecting psychology practices through research via internet, newspapers and online magazines.
- Stayed knowledgeable about department's federal legislative and regulatory activities and initiatives that were on the floor of Congress (Senate and House) provided summary of topics and viewed hearings via internet and took notes.
- Prepared and submitted quarterly lobbying reports to the General Counsel’s office for submission to the office of the US Clerk for the House and Senate.
- Assisted ten lobbyists with preparation of documents to present suggestions for legislative language on the Hill, tracked monthly lobbying hours and events for quarterly Lobbying Reports.