- Confidential veteran with a BS in Management of Information Systems, a MS in Software Engineering and more than 15 years’ experience as an IT professional.
- Experience includes Web and DB development and substantial experience in the Des ktop Support & Development, Network Administration, Management of Windows Servers, Infrastructure Planning, and UNIX/Linux System Administration.
- Strong planner, organizer, and leader, who can supervise personnel, assimilate new concepts quickly, provide formal training to staff and users, and develop business solutions that dramatically increase efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- Technical expertise in hardware/software integration is reinforced by a proven ability to anticipate problems before they occur and reduce down time when problems arise suddenly.
- Tenacious, detail oriented individual with excellent communication skills.
Hardware: Confidential Mainframe and Netfinity Servers, AS/400, Sun (Oracle) Servers, HP/Compaq Servers, PCs and MACs
Software: Oracle, Veritas, MS SQL, MySql, Postgres, SNMP, Confidential Installer, Arcserve, Access, MS Office, MS Exchange/Outlook, Lotus Notes, SMS, WinInstall, Altiris, S CCM, SNMP and MIBs, Various VPN Clients (BigIP), VMWare and Virtualization Tools
Programming Languages: Visual Basic, ASP.NET, C#.NET, PHP, VBScript, Java, JSP, Perl, Python, and VBA
Operating Systems: Windows(All), UNIX (Solaris & SCO), Cisco IOS, Linux (RH (Centos), Debian, Suse), MAC OS
Senior Systems Engineer
- Provided Windows Server, des ktop and i nfrastructure support. Including Active Directory, deployment, and networking.
- Delivered packages and scripts via Altiris Deployment, Confidential Package Studio and scripts were prepared using VBScript and WiseScript. Packaged software included Office, various browsers and educational software.
- Provides support for various network and server technologies including Cisco and Fortinet firewalls, switches, routers, wireless access points and management tools, and printer and email services
- Installation, configuration, administration of Active Directory, Red Hat Linux, File/App servers, VMWARE, and S CCM.
- Wrote automation scripts in BASH control backup verification and log file storage
- Provide d Website Design and Development, as well as Educational Software and Application Support
Unix/Linux Systems Engineer
- Network Operations Center monitoring in support of server - side Confidential mandated 911 location processing.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring (Nagios/EMS via SNMPv3) and support of 900+ WLS
- Telecomm servers (Solaris, Red Hat Linux).
- Installed patches (SYS V/RPM) and performed upgrades to servers and other equipment.
- Developed C#, Perl, Python, VBScript solutions providing user-friendly access UNIX/Linux logs.
Lead Application Support Analyst
- Administered accounts and systems via Windows Active Directory, and Novell Netware Administrator
- Analyzed and resolved issues related to MS Office, RDS/RAS/VPN, Mainframe Applications, Docs Open
- Configured and supported MS Exchange, Blackberry Enterprise, VPN and Citrix clients. Managed and installed Virtual Servers (VMWare).
- Supervised preparation and installation Win XP inventory management systems, and UNIX (SCO) servers.
- Managed wireless LAN hardware and firewalls.
Senior Deployment Analyst
- Developed VB Scripts and performed install methods for migration from Win95 to Win2K..
- Performed software inventory and distribution, and patch management via WinInstall and Ghost.
- Created and managed domain accounts via Novell, Exchange, Domino and Win2K Server.
- Configured, resolved conflicts & errors related to network connectivity, Lotus Notes, MS Office,
- Exchange, and proprietary applications in Win2K and Win95 environment
Lead Technical Consultant
- Developed custom database and web systems, and provided a full suite of services including design, development, implementation, and support of custom applications using MS Access/VB, MS SQL, and ASP
- Provided proactive computer and network maintenance, software inventory and deployment services via Confidential Install and Ghost, network diagnostics (T1 & DSL), systems integration, and remote VPN support to clients
Lead Application Analyst
- Prepared and packaged applications (Ghost), configured, & resolved conflicts & errors related to legacy & compliant applications in Win2K environment
- Supervised and developed desktop images and install methods (SMS, Kikstart) for migration from
- Win95 to Win2KWindows Migration Analyst (on assignment to Confidential & Confidential Wireless)
- Supervised migration of 120 laptops from Windows 98 to Windows 2000
- Surveyed, prepared, and configured systems for residing applications and worldwide network connectivity
UNIX System Administrator
- Project requires Server installation of 80 Sun Microsystems Confidential T1s.
- Installed, configured, tested SUN Solaris 8 on Sun SparcStation, Ultra II & III, and Confidential T1 Servers.
- Installed Third-party software packages (Veritas) as needed, and maintained and configured patches.
- Prepared and verified install scripts, performed hardware upgrades, and troubleshot and resolved maintenance issues
UNIX Server Deployment Analyst
- Selected for a nationwide team of 32 to provide Server hardware and software upgrades for Confidential Drug Technology Refresh Project.
- Project required Server installation in 95 stores across 6 states.
- Installed, configured, tested SCO UNIX Open Server 5 on Confidential Netfinity 3000, Confidential 320 325 Servers.
- Performed admin duties including, backup and recovery ops, debugged and verified shell script functionality
- Established and certified Internet, printer, email, WAN connectivity, and NFS & TCPIP administration
WinNT Deskside/Deployment Analyst
- Provide technical expertise in the development and execution of Visual Basic/MS Access/MS SQL DB projects.
- Used MS SMS and WinInstall to develop and deploy images, and provided tech support for over 3,000 systems.
- Performed Admin duties on WinNT Server, MS Exchange, and Lotus Notes.
Field Support Technician
- Primary point of contact for all hardware and software support issues relating to Nationwide
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes