- 9 years’ of experience in the field of Middleware and System Administration.
- Experienced in change management process, release management and incident management.
- 5 plus years’ experience with Oracle WebLogic Application Server Suite in both Windows and Linux.
- 9 years’ experience in installation, configuration and management of JBoss and Tomcat Application Servers.
- 5 plus years’ experience in installation, and Administration of IBM WebSphere and MQ.
- 8 years’ experience in installing, configuring and tuning Apache Webserver.
- Experienced in new infrastructure projects as well as data center migration.
- Experienced in cloud migration of different applications and stacks.
- Experienced in updating JAVA versions, Middleware Products in complex distributed environments.
- Experienced in managing SSL certificates in Webservers as well as Application Servers level.
- Experienced in integrating different Application Servers with RDMS such as Oracle and MS SQL.
- Experienced in configuring Apache Web Server plugins for different application servers such as WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat
- Experienced in working with Cassandra and Hadoop ecosystem.
- Experienced in JVM performance tuning and heap sizing.
- Experienced in java application profiling to detect Memory Leaks.
- Experienced in performance benchmark of java applications
- Experienced working with different monitoring tools such as HP SiteScope, HP BSM, AppDynamics, Splunk
- Successfully taken multiple of different enterprise applications to Production throughout the career.
- Involved in infrastructure design, build, and documentation.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in diverse teams across multiple locations.
Operating Systems: Solaris, Red Hat Linux, Windows server
Application Server: WebLogic Server 9.x/10.x/12c, WebSphere 7.0 - 8.5, JBoss EAP 5.0-7.0, Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.x/7.x/8.
Messaging Server: Active MQ, WebSphere MQ, Kafka
Web Server: Apache 2.2-2.4, Nginx, IIS
Scripting Languages: UNIX Shell, Python.
Monitoring Tools: HP BSM, HP SiteScope, Splunk, AppDynamics, Riverbed Central, IBM Netcool, Graphana
DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Build Forge, Maven, Artifactory, GIT, Subversion, Consul, Docker, ZooKeeper
Confidential, Phoenix AZ
Sr. Systems Administrator
- Migrated, installed and configured a .net application suite on Windows Server 2012 from Windows 2003.
- Added 6 WebSphere JVMs in each production cell, across two data centers, total of 6 cells to increase capacity.
- Added Coherence caching framework on top of Tomcat servers hosting a self-service customer business portal to provide cached responses.
- SSL Support (Heartbleed, SHA1 to SHA2 Migration), Java Updates.
- Configured Apache and Tomcat with Ping Federate SSO for two tactical applications used by business for tracking IT vendors.
- Implemented SSL in MQ communication.
- JDK Upgrades
- Profiled Java applications using Eclipse MAT
- Supporting Deployments/Releases
- Documentation/New team member training
Environment: WebSphere 7.0-8.5, Coherence 3.7, JBOSS 6x/7x, RHEL 5x-7x, Windows 2003-2012, WebSphere MQ, Tomcat 7.0-8.0, Active MQ, JDK 1.6,1.7/1.8, Oracle 10g/11g/12c, Apache 2.1/2.2/2.4, Jenkins, Maven, Build Forge, GIT, Artifactory, IBM NetCool, Splunk, Graphana, Riverbed Central, BMC Remedy, Crucible, BIG IP F5 GTM/LTM
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. System Analyst
- Installed, Configured and Administered WebLogic Server 12c domains for an enterprise inventory application.
- Integrated WebLogic Application Servers with Apache HTTP Server.
- Involved in migration of multiple java applications from WebLogic 9.2 to 12c.
- Support and maintenance of Fusion Middleware Suite with 250 plus APIs.
- Involved with the development teams in trouble shooting and fixing day-to-day problems of the applications.
- Installed and deployed application on WebLogic application server and performed troubleshooting of issues related with deployments.
- Applied patches and service pack updates for WebLogic servers.
- Testing and profiling to measure the performance of applications.
- Worked with development and testing teams to support build and release cycles.
- Supported and managed multiple applications running on JBoss 7.0 and Tomcat 6-0-7.0
- Provided SSL Certificate renewal support for many applications.
- Performed scheduled maintenance activity on the application and webservers.
- Involved in monthly release cycles for various enterprise applications.
- Involved in triage and troubleshooting code issues and application issues in both tests and production scenarios.
- Experienced in WLST, Python and shell scripting to automate tasks.
- Worked on call 24*7 for the production environments.
Environment: WebLogic Server 10.0/10.3/12 c, JBoss 6.0-7.0, Tomcat 6.0-7.0, RHEL 5x - 6x, Sun Solaris 10, JDK 1.5/1.6/1.7, Apache 2.1/2.2, Oracle 11g/12c, MS SQL, AppDynamics, Splunk, HP SiteScope, CA Service Desk, Subversion, GIT, Jenkins
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Installed, Configured and Administered WebLogic Server 11g in multiple environments.
- Working with the team to develop WLST Scripts for automating deployments, control, and monitoring in WebLogic Server.
- Installed, configured and maintained Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0 with SSL and deployed the WAR applications on the server.
- Configured and managed SSL certificates.
- Supported multiple applications running on JBoss EAP 5.0 and Windows IIS Servers.
- Involved in Root Cause Analysis, Troubleshooting Production issues.
- Performance tuning and load balancing to ensure applications are available and working fine.
- Performance tuning of JVM heap size.
- Automated the Deployment process of J2EE applications in JBoss and Tomcat using UNIX Shell.
- Installed and configured Apache HTTP Server 2.0 on Red Hat Linux.
- Built central Log Archive Servers to archive Logs for several enterprise applications using rsync.
- Created Cron scripts to monitor the disk space and zip the old logs, monitor the Server status and other routine tasks.
- Enabled Log rotation for multiple applications for proper log management.
Environment: BEA WebLogic Server 11g/10.x/9.2, JBoss EAP 5.0, Apache Tomcat 5.5, Apache Web Server 2.0, Red Hat Linux 5.x-6.x, Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server 2005-2008, JDK 1.4-1.6, Introscope, HP BSM, HP SiteScope, Service Now