- Over all 8 plus years of experience in the IT industry with Middleware Platform, hands on experience with JBoss /Web logic Server /Web sphere server/ Tomcat Apache server Administration. Proactively participating in trouble shooting and Performance tuning of new environments of testing, staging and Production Environments.
- Administrating JBOSS Application Server EAP 4.x &5.1.x, 6.x, Web logic 9.x&10.x, 11g, 12c, Apache Tomcat 7.x/8x, Web Sphere 5.0/6.0/7.0 in Linux/Unix and Windows environments.
- Having good experience in Web Sphere 5.0/6.0/7. 0, Web logic 9.x, 10.x Administration.
- Handling all the aspects of administration tasks such as day - to-day site monitoring and maintenance, Installation, Configuration, Clustering, Deploying Applications, Troubleshooting, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning and Maintenance of Web logic, Web sphere/ JBOSS Server/ Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in Installation, Configuration of Sessions and Global Security in WAS.
- Involved in migrating Web Sphere 6.0 to 7.0 on AIX, Linux and Windows.
- Extensive experience in the Implementation, development, design, analysis and implementation of various applications using Essbase 11.x/9.x/7.x/6.x,planning 11.x/9.x/4.x/3.x,Hyperion interactive reporting 11.x/9.x/8.x, OBIEE 10.x,Hyperion strategic finance, Hyperion Data integration management DIM, Hyperion Workforce Planning.
- Worked on installation and configuration of Hyperion EPM 11.1.2 version on windows/Unix environments including ETL Tools Oracle Data Integrator and DIM.
- Having good knowledge on java batch (using control-M) and jackrabbit.
- Installed and Configured Oracle Data Integrator on windows and Unix Servers.
- Collaborated with Business Analyst and Project Architect to devise and assess integration tests.
- Engineered packages for data migration in BI and Integration Services packages for Data manipulation in SSIS.
- Authored Microsoft Reports using SQL server and maintained processing records.
- Collaborated with Architect and Project Manager to analyze and design new processes based on business requirements.
- Manage UDeploy configuration, administration, upgrade, security and maintenance of systems, platforms like Web, application and DB tier.
- Experience in Tibco, Amazon Web services (AWS) and Docker containerization.
- Wrote custom puppet modules for managing the full application stack (Tomcat/httpd/MySQL/Java)
- Experience integrating & troubleshooting Web Sphere MQ with Web Sphere Application Server.
- Knowledge in Web Sphere MQ Server, SOA, Web Services (WSDL, XML and SOAP).
- Hands on experience in defining IBM MQSeries Queue/Topic Connection Factories, Queue/Topic Destinations to the Application Server.
- Having Good knowledge on silent and GUI types of installation and configuration of Web Sphere Application Server.
- Ability to use or develop tools to automate maintenance, configuration changes, password changes, deployments and migrations of Web Sphere Middleware components
- Experience in Setting up of Nodes, Data Sources, Virtual Hosts including planning, installation and configuration of WebSphere Application Server.
- Having good knowledge on HTML5/CSS3, Java Script and Frame Work.
- Experience on setting up Message Queueing infrastructure for large, complex integrations on UNIX & Windows systems.
- Experience on setting up administration, monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Having work experience in setting up multiple domains, including Administration Servers, Managed Servers, Machines, Node managers in different cluster environments.
- Proficient in deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR and EAR files in domain and clustered environments of Web sphere/Web Logic/JBOSS server.
- Cluster Configuration - Horizontal Cluster, Vertical Clusters and Deployment over clusters.
- Configured and maintained JBOSS and Web sphere Server with JDBC, JMS, JNDI, SNMP and J2EE Services and Data-sources.
- Installed and configured Apache Web Server.
- Deployed applications on multiple Web sphere / JBOSS Instances and maintained Load balancing, High Availability and Fail over functionality.
- Support change control on distributed platform. Perform setup, configuration, deployment and testing of new and existing processes to various environments.
- Architect and rule base developer for VABMS Veterans Administration Benefits Management System as BRMS that would handle claims by veterans and code them to proper disabilities and degree of disability. .
- Having good experience in JBOSS twiddle command line utilities.
- JBOSS Administration, Monitoring and Troubleshooting using Admin and JMX Console.
- Implementing RFC’s (Request for Changes) on production environment for web applications running on JBOSS, Apache as part of Global Change management.
- Experience with J2EE applications (Servlet and JSP, and web frameworks)Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot various application and database issues
- Performance metering and tuning for application servers, database, monitors and alerts.
- Trained and well versed in ITIL Processes (Change, Incident, Problem, Service Desk Operations and managements).
- Knowledge in enable and configuring SSL between Web server Plug-in and Web Sphere Application Server.
- Involved in preparing the Confidential scripts for Automation of server start up scripts and logs backup.
- Having Good experience in setup and configuration of NTP Servers in production Environment.
- Best practice in troubleshooting, monitoring and maintenance of SSH, SFTP configuration in Linux servers.
- Involved in customizing portal applications and administering users, pages, and port lets.
- Experience in troubleshooting, applying patches and plug-in for WAS 5.0/6.0/7.0
- Experience in Installation, Configuration of Sessions and Global Security in WAS.
- Experience in Recovery and Backup of Web Sphere configuration using Web Sphere backup utilities.
- Having ability to adopt vocabulary changes in project to project.
Operating Systems: Red hat Linux, Linux 6.0/7.0, IBM-AIX 4.2/4.3/5.x, Windows XP/2000/2003 server, Windows, Sun Solaris
Programming Languages: Java & J2EE, UNIX Confidential Scripting, MQ Series.
Web Servers: Apache 2.x, IBM HTTP Server V6.0.
Application servers: JBOSS 4.x/5.1.x,Weblogic 9.x,10.3.6, Apache Tomcat 6.X/7.x/8.x, Web Sphere 5.0/6.0/7.0
Other Tools: Samurai, BMC Remedy, puppet, Jenkins, Maven, Tibco, MAT, HP open view, Oracle Data Integrator 10.x/11.x
Load balancer: mod Jk, mod cluster and BIG IP
Message Brokers: Active MQ, Rabbit MQ
Confidential, Loncolnshire, illinois
- Handling all the aspects of administration tasks such as day-to-day site monitoring and maintenance, Installation, Configuration, Clustering, Deploying Applications, Troubleshooting, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning and Maintenance of Web Logic/ JBOSS Server/ Apache Tomcat.
- Worked on enabling Web Sphere global security using Local OS and TDS LDAP(LTPA mechanism), SSL configuration, ordering digital certs, creating key database using ikeyman and keytool tools, import/export certs and create self signed certs.
- Having Strong understanding of Transaction Middleware platforms with minimal 4 years of experience of administrating and supporting MW products (MS IIS, WAS, MQ, Apache, tomcat, jboss).
- Experience managing .NET architecture.
- Experience in application migration end to end process.
- Build, configure and support to for Middleware systems.
- Worked with System Administration, DB and Network teams to resolve issues.
- Experience managing Middleware security, including participation in security-based audits, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and adding application certificates.
- Adapts to new, different or changing requirements, quickly grasps new concepts, adapts and reflects on lessons learned - comfortable with ambiguity, analyzes and evaluates, defines problem/challenge, identifies alternatives and makes timely decisions.
- Effectively interacted with the users on a daily basis, decreasing downtime and increasing user productivity.
- Troubleshoot software problems, and interact with IT staff in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
- Involved in migration of the application from one region to another region.
- Experience working with managed service providers for Middleware needs and ability to follow standard procedures and controls.
- Created multiple automation tools geared for safe Cluster management, Service and IIS restarts, Parallel bit deployments, VM deployments, and general server management automation.
- Worked on inventory scripts for the Linux and windows boxes to get the jobs done automatically.
- Worked with business on setting up external web services calls for commerce and worked extensive on Confidential admin console to tune scheduled jobs.
- Experience in Confidential or Bash scripts and use of common Unix/Linux utilities for parsing data like AWD, Sed, Perl and regular expressions.
- Experience in a Linux / UNIX / Windows distributed enterprise environment.
- Experience managing Middleware related monitoring tools, including, New Relic, Wily and Patrol.
- Work collaboratively across the various migration team to gain support, resourcing, and drive application migration.
- Comfortable leading through change and recognized as a champion for continuous improvement.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Strong communicator, with excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
Environment: Web Sphere 5.0/6.0/7. 0, JBOSS Application Server 4.x/5.x/6.x, Tomcat apache 6.x/7.x,8x, puppet, service now, Venafi, Share point, Apache Http 2.x, Datapower,API, My Sql, SQL server 2012, Win server 2012, 2012 R2, 2008 and 2008R2, Windows 2003, Linux, New Relic.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA.
- Installed and configured both IBM HTTP Server v7.0/8.0/8.5 and Apache Web Servers, plugins, configured the web-server interfaces (plugin file), session management, virtual hosts, Data Sources, HTTP transports for Application Server instances and applications.
- Installed and configured IBM Http Server, Web Sphere Application Server Network Deployment (ND) on RHEL and AIX.
- Expertise in configuring, installing, managing and trouble-shooting Web Sphere Application Server 8.x7.0/6.x/5.x/4.x, Apache Server on ZOS/AIX/Windows environments.
- Installed Fix packs, Cumulative Fixes and Refresh Packs on the Base and ND Versions.
- Architecture, installation, configuration, testing and tuning of complex, high-availability, multi-tier commerce implementations to support ecommerce business portals.
- Experience in installation/migration/deployment of Enterprise monitoring Applications using Web Logic Application server 8.x/7.0/6.x/5.x/4.x.
- Installed, Configured and administered Oracle Web Logic Server 10.0 MP1,10.0 MP2, 11g and Web servers like iPlanet/Apache in Development, Test and Production Environments.
- Deployed the applications on multiple Web logic Server instances and maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over for the servers.
- Deployed the applications on multiple Web Logic Servers and maintained Load balancing, High availability and Failover functionalities.
- Setting up the cluster environment for Web Logic Server integrated with multiple workflows.
- Troubleshooting multicast issues using Web logic Java Utility Multicast Test.
- Performed Weblogic Server administration tasks such as installation, configuration, monitoring and performance tuning.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection Pools/Multi Pools/Data Sources on Web Logic Server 8.1/9.2/10.x
- Developed and maintained Confidential scripts that facilitate the Administration of BEA WebLogic.
- Wrote scripts for production to start and stop in WebLogic Admin and Managed Servers.
- Involved in Migrating all the Development, Staging Environment’s to supported version of Web Logic and OS.
- Experienced in Database optimization and developing stored procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Joins, Views, Cursors and SQL on databases: MySQL, Oracle10g, OMWB tool.
- Have successfully managed high availability of production systems for Corporate Sectors and Individual Organizations as MySql DBA.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & client.
- Experience of Database Administration, design, development, maintenance and production support of relational databases, business applications, new server setup, MySql Server installation, upgrade, migration.
- Have successfully managed high availability of production systems for Corporate Sectors and Individual Organizations as My Sql DBA.
- Involved in configuring the WebLogic load balancing using Web Logic load balancing and clustering techniques.
- Provided expertise and guidance to both client and Accenture resources regarding functional designs: Retail Merchandise System (ORMS), Retail Sales Audit (ReSa), Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
- Established effective working relationships with client personnel to develop requirements and business process designs.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
- Picking the right AWS services for the application
- Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from your application
- Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by your application
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- Configured and created JMS queues & topics, Connection Factories, Data sources, connections pools & multi connection pools.
- Extensively involved in Tuning the server.
- Set up Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) communication between iPlanet and the Web Logic Application Server.
Environment: WebLogic server 8.1/9.2/10.0, 11g MP2,HPserver automation tool, IBM Web Sphere 5.0/6.0/7. 0, JBOSS Application Server 4.x/5.x/6.x, Jboss BRM, Tomcat apache 6.x/7.x,8x, Web logic 11g, 12c, puppet, service now, Hyperion Data Integration management 11.1.2, Hyperion smart view, Apache Http 2.x, SAP 7.3, SAP BI platform 4.2, My Sql, SQL server 2012, Win server 2012, Data Power, Windows NT, Windows 2003, Linux, Solaris, GIT/SVN, HP Open view Monitoring, Splunk, Appdynamics, MQ Series, Jenkins, puppet, PAM, ESS, MAT, Oracle 10g, IBM, BPM MQ, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Middleware Engineer/ Admin
- Installed, configured and administered IBM WebSphere Application Server v6.x/7.x/8.x and IBM HTTP server v6.1/7.0 on Linux and AIX platform.
- Installed and configured JBoss 6.0 and integrated Apache Web Server to work with the Application Server.
- Installed and configured fix packs on IBMIHS6.0 & IHS6.1 versions.
- Installed, configured and applied the latest refresh packs and fix packs on Plugin6.0 & Plugin6.1 versions.
- Upgraded the Apache HTTP & IBM HTTP server versions 6.0.2 and 6.1 to current (184.108.40.206 & 220.127.116.11) on A*IX 5.1/5.2/5.3 & HP-UX B 11.11 servers.
- Migrated existing applications from WebSphere 6.0/6.1.x to 7.x/8.x.
- Configured plug-ins which allows requests to be proxies from a IIS to WebSphere server.
- Configured to receive requests from multiple virtual websites to WebSphereserver.
- Deployed applications on WebSphere Server and maintained Load balancing, High availability and Fail over functionality.
- Developed several key tools including UNIX scripting to monitor applications & reduced deployment time delivery for several applications.
- Created users and groups in LDAP Servers and mapping them to the enterprise applications running on WebSphere Application Server.
- Configuring and maintaining horizontal and vertical clusters.
- Managed portal applications in portal server.
- Involved in customizing portal applications and administering users, pages, and portlets.
- Worked closely with developers to define and configured application Servers, Virtual Hosts, Web Applications, Web resources, Servlets, JDBC drivers and Servlet Engines-as well as deployment of EJBs across multiple instances of WebSphere.
- Updated application code from JDK 1.3 to 1.4 using WSAD, RAD and redeployed in a clustered environment.
- Configuring the DB drivers and customizing the oracle optimizer strings as per the performance requirements
- Implemented Horizontal and Vertical Clustering, Performance tuning and trouble shooting of IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0/6.1.
- Applied fix packs to WebSphere Application Server and Portal Server.
- Involved in number of upgrades (Applying Fix Packs) of Web Server instances from development, testing and production.
- Maintained security, tuning and clustering on Web Sphere Application Server using IBM Webseal Tivoli Access Manager.
- Monitored the logs for Application Server Instances.
- Involved in troubleshooting of IBM HTTP server version 6.0 and 6.1.
- Troubleshoot Admin Server start-up issues, Java code defects after deployment, and class path issues by checking the JVM logs, plug-in logs and the WebServer logs.
Environment: Web Logic server 8.1/9.2/10.0, 11g MP2, Web Sphere Application Server 6.0/6.1, Web logic 9.x/10.x,11g,12c, JBOSS 4.x, 5.1.x, Apache Tomcat, SAP BI platform 4.2, Data Power, Hyperion Data Integration management 11.1.2, Hyperion smart view, Universe designer, BODS, SSIS, SQL server 2012,, IBM, BPM MQ, Win server 2012, puppet, Appdynamics, Sitescope, servicenow, apache HTTP Web Server 2.2, Linux, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Installation, configuration, development, deployment and maintenance of Web Sphere 5.0/6.0/7. 0, Web logic 9.x, 10.x , JBoss EAP 4.x/5.1.x/6.2 EAP and Tomcat Apache 5.x/6.x/7.x on Red hat Linux.
- Performance tuning web Logic by configuring caching, queuing, pooling, JVM parameters and Java running in Web logic and ERP.
- Managed Sales, credit, billing and agent applications and systems running on Web Logic 11g/12c.
- Managed a highly complicated global pay processing suite with varied technologies including service oriented architecture and message oriented middleware.
- Migrated several enterprise applications running on Web Logic 11g to Web Logic 12c.
- Built out a full set of environments for a payment application running on JBoss 7.0 integrated with Apache 2.4 on web layer, Oracle 12c database on data layer and HornetQ as a messaging layer.
- Integrated Appdynamics with above application for JVM and service calls monitoring.
- Responsible for environment expansion for increased capacity.
- Involved in projects for global load balancing of application hosted Confidential different Datacenters.
- Installed and configured Fusion Middleware (11g) components like SOA, OSB with BPM.
- Creating clustered environments and node manager configuration for remote startup of servers.
- Integrated App dynamics and HP Diagnostics on Web Logic servers for monitoring and troubleshooting
- Installation and configuration of web servers like apache, IIS.
- Involved in various maintenance projects like OS patching, Firewall Upgrade, etc.
- Involved in monthly release cycle
- Provided 24x7 on call support.
- Helped in automation of repetitive and known issues by creating custom status check scripts for level 1 team to reduce on call burden.
- Worked in facilitating tasks automation through HP Datacenter Orchestration tool.
- Site minder installation and integration with Apache web servers.
- Supported Performance, UAT, Mirror and Production Environments.
Environment: s: Web Logic Server 9.2/10.0/10.3/12 c, JBoss 6.0-7.0, Tomcat apache 5.5-7.0, Web Sphere MQ, Active MQ, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6x, Solaris, Windows 2008/2012, HP Open view Monitoring, Putty, Wily Introscope 7.2.5/8.2.3, JProfiler, OEM, HPSA, Oracle 10g/11g, Oracle Fusion 11g, CVS, SunOne 6.1, Apache 2.1/2.2/2.4, BMC Remedy, Splunk, AppDynamics, Jenkins, Subversion, GIT, Maven, Nexus, Data Power
Confidential, Houston, TX
Middle ware Engineer
- Installed and Configured Apache tomcat 6, 7, 8, JBoss 6.0 on Dev, Test, Training and Prod Environments and Provided support.
- Configured F5 load balancers to work with Web Logic Server.
- Provided Support to migrate from Web Logic server to JBoss
- Responsible for the Installation, Configuration and Administration of Oracle Web Logic Application Server 10.3.6 and configured the Web Logic domain on RHEL 6.4
- Installed and configured Apache Tomcat 7 with Informatica data quality
- Migrated Web Logic domain from HP-UX to RHEL
- Handled Memory issues and Memory leaks by tuning and profiling with the help of third party tools (performance tuning)
- Configured and administered Web Logic Servers with Oracle 11g database
- Configured and administered JDBC connection pools, multi pools and data sources
- Configured Node Manager and Machines for controlling managed servers
- Deployed J2EE Application archives (WAR, JAR, EAR) in clustered and stand-alone environment on the Web Logic application server
- Configured Active Directory Authenticator with WLS Server
- Configured JNDI server as repository for EJB Home stubs, JDBC data source, JMS connection factories, JMS queues and topics.
- Performed Web Logic server administration tasks like configuring both horizontal and vertical cluster environment, deploying applications, configuring JMS servers and JDBC data sources.
- Involved in performance tuning of JVM by analyzing thread and Garbage collection.
- Handled server hang, dead locks application and database level locks by checking thread dumeps and analyzing them to find the root cause of the issue.
- Troubleshoot server related issue
- Configured SSL for mutual authentication between client and server.
- Configured and setup SSL data encryption and client authentication.
- Provided 24/7 application support to all production applications.
- Monitoring server logs and domain logs application deployment and performance tuning.
- Worked closely with Developers and service delivery team to troubleshoot JVM and application related issues.
Environment: Web Logic Application Server 8.x/9.x/10.x,11x, Jboss 6.x, JDK 1.4/1.51.6/1.7, JRockit 8x, Apache 2.x, Tomcat 7.x/8.x, Sun One/ iPlanet, IIS 6, Solaris 8/9, Red Hat LINUX, Windows 2007, F5 Load balancer, Site Minder, Nagios, JMX, Oracle 8i/9i, JDBC, Subversion, EJB, JSP, Servlets, XML,MS Office, OpenSSL, Secure SSH.
Confidential, Northridge, CA
Web logic Administrator
- Installed and configured Web Logic Application Server 8.1/9.2/10.3 on Sun Solaris 8/9/10 and Linux Server platforms.
- Installed and configured Sun Java Web Server 6.x/7.x on Sun Solaris 8/9/10 and windows Server platforms.
- Maintained and troubleshoot Web Logic Servers and web servers on multiple platforms.
- Deployments, trouble shooting and maintenance for production, QA and Development environments.
- Maintained AKAMAI global load balancer for Iphone production applications and CISCO and Foundry load balancers for internal Production applications and QA environments.
- Responsible for Load balancing and Performance tuning for various Web Logic Instances.
- Created Confidential scripts for daily deployments, regular server bounce, file usage alerts.
- Installed and configured Tomcat servers for Tele Processing App.
- Managed Sun One Web server and configured Plug-in with web logic servers.
- Configured Wily Introscope agent with application servers to monitor java applications.
- Created Introscope dashboards and setup Introscope alerts for application performance monitoring.
- Involved in capacity planning of various applications.
- Performed Troubleshooting of Web Logic Application Server connection pools with Oracle and other Databases.
- Performed best practices for web logic and web server configuration.
- Managed Apache Server and maintained Plug-in in LAN/WAN environments.
- Using Samurai to diagnose and resolve performance bottlenecks, memory leaks, excessive garbage collection, threading issues and other java coding problems.
- Configured users groups and Global Roles to restrict access to the application.
- Configured Clusters, Server groups to improve availability and failover capability of the application.
- Created and configured Data Sources for database connectivity & JMS resources
- Provided complete migration support for WebLogic from WLS8.1 to WL 10.3 tuning kernel parameters in Solaris 10.
- Created domain configuration scripts to configure new domains and to modify existing domains.
- Enabled Different Components of Trace for problem determination.
Environment: Web Logic Server 8.1/9.2/10.3, Sun One Web server 7.x, Solaris10, RHEL, Oracle10, Apache, Intro scope, Web Services, Remedy ticketing system, MS Project, MS Visio, IIS, Tomcat6.0
- Installed and Configured Apache tomcat servers, JBoss application server, Web Logic 8.1 Application Servers/Web Logic Integration, Domains, Clusters on AIX, Solaris and wrote Confidential scripts for automation of Web Logic startup, and for log maintenance.
- Tuned the TCP-related parameters in Operating System Level to improve system performance and reduce dropped connections.
- Configured and maintained Web Logic server with JDBC Connection Pool, JMS, JNDI, SNMP and J2EE Services.
- Used to interact with Development Teams for Application Architecture changes, with respective to Web Logic configurations.
- Installed and configured Apache Tomcat and Sun ONE (iPlanet) Web Server.
- Developed and maintained Confidential scripts that facilitate the Administration of BEA Web Logic.
- Troubleshooting, Load balancing, Testing and Code Profiling to measure the performance of the various applications deployed in Web Logic Server.
- Developed many Confidential scripts to automate the maintenance process of the Web Logic and recover the backed up Web Logic configuration.
Environment: Web Logic Server 8.1, Apache Tomcat, Sun One, J2EE, Web Services, LDAP, XML, AIX, Solaris, Windows, SQL Server.