- A talented, experienced IT Systems Engineer/Consultant; a motivated self - starter, who uses strong technical, organizational, and communications skills to address the needs of the customer, the company, and the team. Experienced with Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2, Hyper-V virtualization, Windows Server 2K8 and 2K8 R2, SAN storage systems, Project Management skills, documentation and training while working at Accenture; supported a variety of Department of Defense agencies, like DISA and the Army Research Labs, while working with Raytheon, SAIC, and Dyn Corp.
- Project and Team Management Training
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2012 R2
- Hyper - V Virtualization
- Microsoft Systems Center 2012 including SCCM and SCOM
- Dell Compellent SAN
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Project.
- Windows patching and mitigation of vulnerabilities
- Windows Server 2012 R2 AD Administration
- VMWare VSphere 5.0 and 6.0
- Enterprise monitoring using Solar Winds
- Windows Backup and Restore (DPM)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Developing documentation and training materials
Sr. Systems Engineer
- Team lead for operations and IA teams at the Department of Labor (DOL)
- Maintaining HP and VMWare servers running Windows 2008, Windows 2012, and 2012 R2
- Performing monthly patching using Window Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Mitigating monthly vulnerabilities from Nexus scan
- Monitoring an Enterprise of 1800 servers nationwide using Solar Winds and Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Providing Systems Administration and infrastructure support for the internal systems using Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Widows Server 2008 and 2008 R2.
- Managing over 60 Dell 11G Power Edge servers while deploying and maintaining over 500 virtual servers using Windows Server 2012 Hyper- V, Windows Failover Cluster Manger, and Microsoft Systems Center 2012 VMM.
- Providing a full range of support for Microsoft Systems Center(SCCM) utilizing Data Protection Manager (DPM), Operations Manager (SCOM)
Co-founder and COO
- A small business designed to work with and teach basic computer skills to older adults and segments of the disadvantage population in Maryland, DC, and VA.
- Developed and delivered training courses and materials
- Experienced writing, implementing and executing a business plan and proposals.
- IT Consultant with a 98% customer satisfaction rate over a 3 year period
- Installed and upgraded Dell/EMC Clarion SAN Storage Systems and Dell 9G Power Edge Servers
- Installed and configured Cisco and Brocade fiber optic switches
- Installed and configured Dell servers using Windows Server 2003 and network settings
- Configured HBAs, drivers and windows updates.
- Managed the desktop and laptop standardization program rotating 6000 PC’s and 200 laptops over a three year schedule.