- Senior Network Engineer successful at developing network equipment and leading cross - functional software teams from prototype to release.
- Excels at project cost planning and iterative development. Self-motivated Senior Network Engineer experienced in supporting network infrastructure for multi-user and remote environments.
- Adept at communicating with key stakeholders in assessing project needs. Management skills in managing the entire product lifecycle for both hardware and software.
- Detail-oriented IT manager who excels at leading product strategy and business development using in-depth knowledge of market trends.
- Establishes clear objectives for team members and enforces deadlines to keep projects on track. Talented IT professional specializing in leading high-performing and multi-disciplinary teams from product development through successful product launches. Accustomed to managing multiple projects and priorities in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/presentation and written communications skills.
- Conceptual and analytical thinker, able to understand, analyze and synthesize complex technology issues.
- Team builder/player able to work effectively with others in multicultural settings
- Flexible and adaptable process-oriented work style; strong demonstrated work ethic; personal time management.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Will work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Experience with Cisco Catalyst switching in data center and branch office applications.
- Experience with enterprise network data center architecture including switching, routing, and high-availability.
- Experience with MPLS, BGP, OSPF, RIPv2
- Experience with Wan, frame-relay, AVPN Ethernet
- Experience with monitoring and diagnostic tools including SolarWinds, Riverbed, Wireshark and Panorama.
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
Confidential, Joplin, Missouri
- Worked with the design, configurations, troubleshooting to all cisco equipment nexus 7010, nexus 7004, nexus 5596, nexus 5548, fex’s 2232, fex’s 2248 fabric extenders, 4500, 3945, cisco 3850 stack switches Isr4431.
- Replacing catalyst 6513, catalyst 6509, catalyst 6506 and catalyst 4506 switches with Cisco 4510 R+E and 4507R+E switches. Worked with firewalls like Palo Alto 3020, Asa5585, Asa5560, Asa5555, and Asa5505.
- Used Solar Winds, Blue Coat, Palo Alto Panorama, Netbrain, Infoblox and Wireshark.
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
- Nexus 9372, nexus 7010, nexus 7009, nexus 7004, nexus 5596, nexus 5548, fex’s 2232, fex’s 2248 fabric extenders and with cisco 3945, cisco 3800 stack switches, ISR4451, ISR4431, ASR1006(RP2), ASR1002-X. Replacing one hundred seventy Catalyst 6513, catalyst 6509, catalyst 6506 and catalyst 4506 switches with Cisco 4510 R+E and 4507R+E switches. Work with 271 firewalls doing configurations and replacing most of the firewalls with Palo Alto 7050, 5050 and 3050 firewalls consisting of Checkpoint, BigIp F5, Asa5585, Asa5560, Asa5555, Asa5540, Asa5520, Asa55510, and Asa5505.
- Use and troubleshoot all protocols such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS AND VPLS on all routers and draw up all data centers network equipment with Visio.
- Troubleshoot extensively with Solar Winds, Blue Coat, Palo Alto Panorama, Netbrain, Infoblox and Wireshark.
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
Confidential, Claremore, Oklahoma
- My duties for the company included traveling to manufacturing companies and work with the network engineers on site and recommend network equipment.
- The design of networks with CISCO routers, switches, and security equipment.
- My knowledge of the Layer 2 and Layer3 networks and networking protocols is extensive which includes STP, REP, VLAN’s layer2 and layer3, G.8031, G.8032, MPLS, BGP, EIGRP and OSPF. Will write the documentation of the design and configurations and help install and wire the equipment as well.
- The design will also include the security of ASA 5585, 5540 and 5520 or whatever device they wanted.
- The design would also include Cisco routers for voice-over-IP (VOIP) using Cisco 7690 phones.
- The designs would have extensive Layer 2 and Layer3 networking protocols including STP, REP, VLAN layer 2 layer 3, MPLS, BGP, EIGRP and OSPF.
- Will write documentation and designed and configuration, install and wire the equipment. Configured many routers for voice-over-IP (VOIP) using Cisco 7690 phones. Work with the Cisco and Aruba Access points and the mobility access switches s3500 and set up VPN to many different sites.
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER & ARCHITECT
Confidential, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Design and configured Cisco equipment for Confidential Servers for Cloud computing. Have done extensive design and configurations for data centers using Cisco core Nexus 9010, 7010, 7004, 5548, 5596, 3850, 3845, 4431, 4451, asa5520, asa5540, asa5580, ASR1002x 3945, and 3750x-48 cisco equipment.
- Design included the FireEye Cyber security and the Gigamon security servers.
- Design also included the Citrix Netscalers 7500 for load balancing.
- The designs usually included the 4507 R+E and the cisco 4351 switch router.
- The wan included the AVPN and ASN number connection from site to site.
- Design and configured Cisco equipment for Confidential Servers for Cloud computing.
- Have done extensive design and configurations for data centers using cisco Nexus 9010, 7010, 7004, 5548, 5596, 4900M, 3850, 3845, 2950-48G, 4431, 4451 F5, asa5520, asa5540, asa5585, asr1002x 3945, and 3750x-48 cisco stack equipment.
- Design included the FireEye Cyber security and the Gigamon security servers. Design also included the Citrix Netscalers 7500 for load balancing.
- The designs usually included the 4507 R+E and the cisco 4351 switch router. The wan included the AVPN and ASN number connection from site to site.
- Configured the FEX 2248 and 2232 for the server racks.
IT TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR
Confidential, Rogers, Arkansas
- Managed the IT Technical department for Confidential North America for 6 months and was in charge of eight network engineers.
- We had one thousand twenty seven workstations running on 18 NUTANIX Servers with 72 nodes of Cloud Computing.
- We had 4 Cisco 4510R + E switches, Cisco 2960-s series 10G switches, two Web Proxy s-170 switches, two Cisco ASR1002-ESP5 asr101 and asr102 Customer Edge Routers to MPLS cloud, Cisco ASA 5555-x, Cisco 3945 Series switches, Series 3945, Cisco Nexus 5k and Cisco 7k Switch Routers.
- We had the Cisco phones running on voice over ip network.
BROADBAND NETWORK ENGINEER
Confidential, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Designed and implemented internets for towns and cities all over the United States.
- Would do Load Balancing in all the POP’s in the cities.
- Worked on SE-800 Redback switch routers to the Juniper MX960 and MX360 Routers.
- We were increasing Bandwidth all over the United States building POP’s all over Confidential .