AWS: VPC, EC2, RDS, EBS, IAM, AMI
Networking: OSPF, Spanning Tree, VLANs, CAM/TCAM Tables, Firewalls (Wildcard Masking)
Virtual Desktop: Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp
Storage: Block and File Storage, NFS, Distributed File Systems, Object Confidential, Netapp, Replication and Backup, Flash
Virtualization: Vmware, Vagrant, Virtualbox
Linux: RHEL, iptables, apache
Automation: Puppet, Chef
Consulting System Engineer
- Lead Solution Architect for major bank VDI project. Designed to remediate legacy XenApp issues for 8,000 users and growth to 10,000 users, with a 20,000 user cold DR site
- Storage and backup design for a major bank, including cold DR site, for Block and file storage to support business critical applications. Total storage 2+PB.
- Troubleshot boot from SAN issues with XtremIO, Windows, and Vmware.
- Designed 3 additional Confidential domains for expansion, assisted with installation on 1.
Pre and Post Sales Solutions Engineer
- Designed a global file system solution based on Confidential Isilon for a major marketing company. Solution shared out content from vendors such as HP, Cisco, and Confidential globally to customers, and grew to half a petabyte. Remediated growth issues regarding storage caused application latency on cluster.
- Installed a datacenter core using OSPF to replace static routing in campus network for a 2,000 student university in Florida.
- Environment consisted of approximately 1,500 wired ports, with no STP enabled in environment.
- Installed Confidential VNXe stroage array.
- Performed storage migration of CIFS shares from existing Netapp 3020 to VNXe.
Solutions Architect, Maine, NH
- Supported Northern territory, including a large private university. Worked with team on new building switches, and future core upgrade project.
- Lead SA for a large outdoor retail company Network re - design, including upgrade of Cisco IP phones at all stores
Cisco Business Development
- Education of PCC Technical Sales reps on Cisco Confidential Technology including Network, Compute, and Fabric Interconnect operations
- Support PCC Technical reps for first and secondary calls regarding Confidential solutions, and participate in Confidential solutions designs for customers
Technical Sales Rep
- Supported team of 6 sales reps at Confidential
- Lead all technology calls as a SME related to Compute, Storage, Virtualization, and networking for the Confidential .
- Responsible for Confidential and Design for region.
- Certified on Compellent, Equallogic, and Confidential PowerEdge Rack and Blade Servers