Security Cleared Military Veteran and certified CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst and Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician with a proven ability to interact and collaborate with multiple levels of management and diverse cultural audiences. Possess a comprehensive background in Cyber Threat Information Analyst, Networking Cisco Routing and Switching. Possess extensive knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP Model, and TCP/IP Handshake.
- Team Leadership
- CIA Triade
- Topology Discovery
- Incident Response
Confidential, Dallas, TXSystems Engineer
- 26 - week (560+hour) cybersecurity training program focusing on cybersecurity threats/attacks, Risk mitigation, designing network infrastructures, designing Security Control Objectives and Linux administration.
- Studies cybersecurity concepts based on Confidential 27001/27002 , Confidential 800-53, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), SANS Top 20, OWASP, SABSA, PCI, HIPPA policies and practices.
- Preparatory training for the CompTIA CSA+, Linux+ and Cisco CCENT certifications.
- Configured local area network (LAN) using routers and switches.
- Installed, maintained and repaired Cat 6 Ethernet cable and fiber optics.
- Configured Inter-VLAN routing on Cisco switches.
- Tested, installed, configured, and maintained local area networks.
- Increased Field Technicians’ performance scores by 50% and increased sales by 75%
- Conducted needs assessment; designed and implemented several training modules to increase performance, customer service, and revenue
- Designed post orders and established all procedures of job function for startup of a new site.
- Supervised over 300 foreign national security guard force in Iraq.
- Setup and configured TCP/IP connections for surveillance equipment in a combat environment.