Versatile Systems and Network Administrator with ability to work under extremely tight deadlines. Maintains focus of objectives and processes and superior troubleshooting, implementation and installation skills about Infrastructure, Networking and Security. Very good team leader has well a good team member. Able to do multitasking and still maintain focus on the objectives.
- MS Windows 2000 with DHCP/DNS (using GOP)
- MS Windows 2003 and 2005 - Standard, Advanced and Web edition - In clustering mode or single mode.
- MS Windows NT 3.5 and 4.0 - For file and backup servers.
- MS Exchange Server 2003 & 2005 - Migration, installation and configuration in ALL aspects.
- Microsoft ISA Server 2003 & 2005 - Configuration and creation of security rules in accordance of network.
- MS SQL Server 2005- Maintenance and creation of new accounts or small db for single purpose.
- MS Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Crystal Reports - Server and wk deployment.
- Linux - Red Hat server v7
- Novell 3.x and 4.x
- Cisco Routers - From the 2600 - 3500 (Configuration from the ground up and monitoring plus security and hardware installation).
- Cisco Layer 3 Switches - Configuration, installation and deployment of equipment. Configuration of ip addressing from the switch to the pc. TCP/IP configuration on hardware and mac addressing.
- 10/100base-T Switching - 3com, Cisco and Dell.
- VPN - With Cisco client.
- Windows NT Workstation (3.51/4.0)
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP ALL versions
- Windows 7
- Windows 95/98/Me
- Windows CE
Confidential, Florissant, MO
- Work on the field repairing, upgrading or replacing network equipment.
- Doing cabling installation.
- Troubleshoot connection problems via screen connect or physically at the quarry.
- Install and trouble shoot of video equipment and security devices.
- Installation of new pc or ISP equipment. Daily check of video connection, recording, storage and access via web.
- Monitoring of switches, routers and IP networking.
- NAS configuration and deployment, including troubleshooting. Set up VoIP using shoretel phone systems.
- Travel when necessary to sites and stay at area when needed.
- Respond to tech support calls from employees in all quarries including main office.
- Remote access to any of the pc or devices via network including from home.
- Create, update or setup new VPN for outside connection.
- Network security and management for server 2012 R2 and Active Directory.
- Work with DNS servers both locally for the intranet and Wan.
- Prepare new servers with diff roles depending on the type of configuration needed both WAN and LAN. Work with:
IT Consulting and Contractor
- Deployment of new windows 7 from xp
- Network verification and configuration
- Backup of current user and printer setup
- Cabling run if needed Cat 6
- Wi - Fi configuration and deployment of AP
- Security check on user and network
- Verify if the new equipment had a property control number was good and verify on the main data base
- Group policy check on the equipment and the user
- Verify the bandwidth for the networking including the WAN.
- Assess security configuration for connection
- Configuring NIC cards for both cisco equipment and server
- Restacking of cisco equipment including the switches
- Install new cabinet for networking equipment including the configuration on how the equipment was going to be.
- Protocol configuration, RIP, NAT, PIR
- Pre IOS install on the cisco 2900 for new network configuration
- Network diagram on Microsoft Visio for client viewing.
- Some pcs migration from XP to Windows 7
Confidential, Saint Louis
Pc, Network and Server Support
- Support to Network Administration and new accounts creation on the Active Directory and Exchange server 2005. In addition, the security and sync of the new accounts and the encryption of them. Created policies whenever require for the specific Dtp the user belong. Help with the migration on Exchange servers 2003 to 2005 including the active directory.
- Help with new technology and do research for it for the dept that needed it. Went to several training facilities in order to learn and give support for the new tech Implementation of the new tech in accordance with the QA and regulation.
- Creation and aid in the help support desk department from software installation to interviewing plus help create the manual for standard call center environment and employment qualities. Also, help with the call priority.
- On call 24-7 for ANY problem arising from the network or others
- Windows xp to 7 migration pre-loaded software with some hardware change (1,500)
- Server migration from 2000 to Vista with active directory and security.
Systems and Network Administrator ISP Manager
- Personally in charge of the ground up design and development of all Information Technology for a brand new ISP. In addition, the decision of the network and system equipment to buy. In charge of budget and accountability. Business decision making with other contractors for the construction of the whole facility. In charge and hands on working in the server’s installation, configuration and deployment in both hardware and software.
- Windows 2003 based ISA Intranet security server, deployment and configuration from the ground up. Including accounts, mailboxes, security and deployment. Security configuration and remote security VPN connection. Plus domain creation and registration.
- Windows 2003 Enterprise based fileservers in a mirrored configuration. Account creation and domain registration and security. Including domain creation and configuration.
- Windows 2003 based Terminal Services server, creating user account both remote and locally for different applications on wk. made the ip pool for the clients and security of the accounts and connectivity to the terminal servers.
- MS SQL Servers, data base creation and linked for the ISP and clients for the user and domains. In addition, the creation of the websites and space for dB access to clients websites.
- Windows 2003 Web Edition based hosting servers, created the sites, spaces and mailboxes for the ISP and clients websites.
- F5 based Internet feed load balancing for the purpose of the networks IP both LAN and WAN. Created the pools of ip and configuration for balancing between them.
- Fedora 3 and 4 based Radius servers used for the dialup users and dsl users with protocol encryption and configuration.
- Active Directory and MS Exchange in both different environment and user account management.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of a Cisco based network plus the OS of the Cisco via tftp. Configuration and deployment plus updates for the ios.
Project & Network Manager
- Cisco based LAN/WAN design and management in accord for the company and clients. Maintain documentation while the project where being deploy. Environments plus the configuration for individual Cisco installation with all the updates and remote access creation.
- Full corporate network infrastructure design, implementation and maintenance in all hardware equipment’s.
- Maintenance of redundant multi T1, E1, DS-3 and ATM internet and WAN connections both locally and for the NOC.
- Provided clients with up to date information of new technologies that could be beneficial to their current or future information technology infrastructure.
- Ensure that all projects were on time and under budget
- Managed teams of contractors and consultants
- Workstation configuration and support plus the deployment of new WK and the hiring of new contracts companies for new WK
- Customer project support for the clients and locally. Implemented regulations and priority tasking for the call center.
- Create department of call center support for ISP and ATM clients. Including the manual for employment and facilitation. Also created the standard of call acceptance.
- At the time, the largest call center in the Caribbean and with almost 400 users connected to the network at any giving time.
- Designed and supervised all aspects of the project’s IT infrastructure, from building requirements to server configurations in all aspects from user account creation, editing, security and domain registration.
- Designed the cable and server cabinet layout and supervised its deployment. Over watched daily for secure installation.
- Managed over 350 call center workstations in both hardware and software, verify that the QA of the wk was standard and within the specs provided.
- Designed and managed the entire network infrastructure including the redundant and load balanced T1 feeds.
- Designed and managed the security structures for the project.
- Maintained full and detailed documentation on both the project and the network.
- Design and deployment of an Island wide (Puerto Rico) VoIP and pure data Network.
- This network linked all Confidential ’s stores into a single seamless voice and data network.
- Selection, configuration and implementation of all Cisco and PBX equipment
- Configuration and deployment of all workstations
- ATM configuration and deployment
- Windows 2003 Active Directory design and implementation
- Full migration from NT 4.0 domains to the new Windows 2003 based Active Directory.