- 10+ years extensive experience in troubleshooting, testing, installing, repairing a diverse range of hardware components, software, Wi - Fi, Peripherals, Laptops, Desktops, VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure), Workstation, and Server.
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server Platforms (Windows Server 2008, Server 2012 R2), and Microsoft Windows Desktop (Client) Operating System 7/8/8.1, Windows 10 and Linux base OS).
- Knowledge of PC architecture and ability to read/use schematics.
- Dedicated to completing any project on time and working extra hours to do so
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting ability.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 & 2012 R2
Applications: Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, OneNote, PowerPoint) on premise and Office 365 cloud. Microsoft Lync, MS Visio, MS Project, Skype for Business, VMware Player/Workstation, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Cisco Spark, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Jabber, Cisco WebEx, Zoon Video Conference, System Imaging SCCM & P, Service-Now & Remedy ticking system.
Back Office: Active Directory, ServiceNow & Remedy Management Suite, Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, MySQL, WDS, System Center Configuration Manager SCCM 2012 R2, VMware VDI, VDM, VMware Horizon 7, vShere/vCenter, VMware Workstation.
Network: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN Technologies, DNS, DHCP, FTP, SFTP, Routers, Switches, Ethernet, Firewall, VLAN Routing & Multi-Layer Switch, Remote Desktop, VPN Cisco AnyConnect, Citrix GoTo My PC, GoTo My Meeting, VMWare Horizon SCCM Remote Tools
Basic Programing: Basic understanding language C#, VB, C++, PHP, MySQL, HTML, HTML5, PowerShell.
Hardware: Desktops, Laptop, Tablet PC, Mobile Devices (iPhone/iPad and Generic Android devices). Dell & HP Blade Servers, Network switches, routers, Xerox Network Printers and HP LaserJet.
Sr. Systems Engineer, Austin, TX
- Provided client service for State Auto Mutual Insurance (Deskside Support)
- Responsible for tier-II all escalated tickets from Service Desk (L1, L2, and L3)
- Supported Confidential with specialty software application install/uninstall and system configuration which is including Windows Firewall blocked/allowed application.
- Provided support for special project (Google Apps Production) and assisted production transition from Microsoft Office to Google Business Apps.
- Hands on support & troubleshooting Laptop, Desktop, Tablet PC, Personal & Network Printer, Cisco IP Phone systems, Office equipment, and Mobile Devices issues.
- Provided support for Onsite, Remote users (Statewide and Overseas) with various desktop remote tools. Also deployed Laptop, Desktop and PC Hardware Break-Fix.
- Responsible for Hardware Asset Management with maintain & update inventory of Confidential devices. Deployed Laptop/Desktop and Provision Cisco IP phone.
- Coordinate with vendor, manufacturer to request warranty services, part ordered, RMA for returned equipment for all Confidential devices in-warranty or out-of-warranty.
- Provide End-user orientation especially for new hire with quick tips on various technologies used at (client company) to help user get started.
- Certified HP Commercial Desktop, Laptop, Workstation Service Qualification. (Required by client company “State Auto Mutual Insurance”).
Desktop Support Analyst, Austin, TX
- Provide day to day support to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Desktop environment including PCs, Laptops, Tables, Telephones, mobile devices, network printer and other local peripherals.
- Diagnostics, Troubleshooting and Repair/Upgrade of Desktops, Laptop. Perform varies hardware components, and software diagnostic to determine functional and root cause analysis.
- Also responsible for Laptop/Desktop break-fix, Update BIOS, Drivers and any Patches & Hotfix released.
- Provide desktop support for over 1000 users onsite and remote support State Office and Statewide
- Supported MS Windows 7/8/8.1/10 operating system and Office 2010/2013/2016 on premise and Office 365 Cloud, Cisco AnyConnect, Skype for Business and varies Web Browsers. Also supported Adobe Products and all authorized software applications.
- Responsible for network connectivity issues, Active Directory maintenance, user profile, work groups, setup public folders, PC setup on domain, Printer, Wireless, VPN, JAVA security applet, and all general software/hardware issue with break-fix.
Desktop Engineer, Austin, TX
- Maintained and Supported 500+ Desktop/Laptop workstation running Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 and Responsible for configuring Deploying & Re-imaged Laptop/Desktop with Win7 & W8/8.1 via SCCM.
- Provide software tools for setting up and configuration Virtual Desktop Environment.
- Providing On-Site support and Remote User support companywide(Globally).
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot MS Windows 7, 8/8.1, Windows 10, and authorized desktop applications included Adobe Products, MS Lync/Skype for Business, MS Office 2010/2013 on premise, Office 365, Cisco Unified IP Phone system, Cisco WebEx, Cisco Jabber, hardware and peripheral equipment.
- Configure, install, update, troubleshooting, repair and replace computer system, diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair/upgrade of Desktops, Laptop and perform varies hardware components break-fix, Update BIOS and hardware device Driver.
- Performed network administrator functions, setup network user accounts/permission, and administered group policies via Active Directory, Create and Configuration email on Exchange Server, and Setup Communicator account on Confidential Server.
IT Deployment/Desktop Support Technician, Austin, TX
- Deployed and imaged both new and used PC’s via Windows Deployment Services.
- System Migration/Refresh PC with Microsoft Windows 7. Imaged new Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Workstations, and backup/restore data over network and locally.
- Installed and configured network printers. Configured IP & Joint domain.
- Configured IP address and joint domain which including Network Access, Mapped Network drives, Email, Internet/Intranet, Remote access (VPN Cisco AnyConnect, GoTo My PC, GoTo My Meeting, TeamViewer)
- Assisted the Help Desk Tickets, provide general Desktop/Laptop/Tablet PC support as well as troubleshooting OS, Networks, Printers, Scanner, MS Office and Applications issues.
- Inventory/tracking of hardware and software assets. Surplus old PC & Peripherals.
Windows System Administrator, Austin, TX
- Administration of Windows Server 2008 and 2012 R2 Servers. Implementation of changes on production servers in a large Data Center environment.
- Build servers for production and test environments following strict build procedures.
- Windows Server 2008 & 2012 installation, deployments, troubleshooting, and automation. Apply operating system updates, patches and software installation via group policies. Assisted in troubleshooting server hardware issues and work with Depot team to facilitate repairs.
- Create and update documentation into SharePoint knowledge-base for supported and training.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Lead Laptop Repair Technician & IT Support Specialist
- Provided highly effective laptop/desktop hardware & software repairs for Depot Repair Facility. Duties include contacting, educating, training, troubleshooting multiple-fails for commercial and consumer clients. Software and hardware installation and configuration, maintenance, Setup Network and peripheral installs. Quantified measured and develop plans to increase productivity and cut costs.
- Established baseline troubleshooting and repair processes and increased capabilities of employees by training troubleshooters and repair technicians.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.