- 9+ years of experience in IT industry with Administration, analysis, design and maintenance of client/server and web applications as the primary tasks.
- Extensive Experience in administering and Maintaining JBoss EAP 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x, Confidential Websphere V8.x,7.x/6.x, BEA/ORACLE WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x/11.x/12c Servers, Oracle Fusion 11g, SOA, Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x, IBMHTTP Server V6.x,V7.x,V8.x, Apache Server V2.x, Iplanet, IIS Web - Servers, Amazon Webservices (AWS), Cloud Technologies and WebMethods, Confidential MQ on different UNIX Sun Solaris 9/10, Red Hat Linux 4/5, SUSE Linux, AIX and Windows XP/2003/2008 setting up the Development, Testing, Staging and Production environments.
- Strong engineering experience in setting up the Jboss 5.x/6.0/7.0 clustered/non-clustered environments from scratch and apache integration through mod jk/mod cluster.
- Strong experience with Jboss ON (JON) and configuration of the existing application and infrastructure into JON for monitoring purposes.
- Performed migrations of simple applications from Jboss 5.x to Jboss EAP 6.0/Jboss 7.0.
- Performed Installation of Jboss JON 2.4, monitoring server which will monitor the Jboss instances, Operating system parameters running on different Operating systems.
- Performed stop/starting Jboss 7.0/6.0 centrally from console by taking advantage of domain controller.
- Involved in setting up SSL certificates at both Jboss and apache level.
- Extensive Experience in optimization of Enterprise Applications using WebSphere J2EE Applicationserver 8.0/7.0/6.1/6.0/5.0 , WebSphereMQSeries 5.x/6.x,7.0, XMLConfig, Workload Management (WLM) on Sun Solaris, AIX, Linux.
- Hands on experience in Migrating the existing configuration and applications of Confidential WebSphere using WASPreUpgrade and WASPostUpgrade tools on Sun Solaris, AIX.
- Experience in installation, Configuration and administration of WebSphere MQ on Linux, AIX and Windows 2003/2008 platforms.
- Strong experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g components such as Oracle Weblogic Server, Oracle SOA suite, OSB, Oracle Webservices, OBIEE, OVD, OID.
- Experience with installing, configuring, administering, implementing and performance tuning clustered SOA environments (11g).
- Experience in Java and J2EE technologies which involves JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, Struts, Hibernate3.x, EJB (Session Bean), JMS, Web Services, SOAP.
- Experience in setting up SSL certificates at both BEA/Oracle Weblogic, IBMWebsphere, Oracle Fusion, SOA, JBoss and apache level.
- Expertise in Handling Code Releases and Deploying applications in Production.
- Extensive experience in using Build Automation DevOps tools like, Hudson/Jenkins, Team City, Puppet, Chef, GITHUB.
- Expert knowledge of NoSQL Databases like Couch base, Cassandra and Excellent understanding and knowledge of NOSQL databases like HBase, MongoDB.
- Experienced and Ability to analyze and troubleshoot in a 3 tier J2EE application environment on UNIX.
- Experience in provide root cause analysis and suggested tuning methods for server problems like Server Crashes, Hangs and Out of Memory issues in various JDK's like SunJdk 1.3.x/1.4.x/1.5.x/1.6.x and BEA Jrocket 1.4.x/1.5.x/1.6.x.
- Strong Experience in Production support engineer providing 24/7 tier1 tier2 technical support for middleware application servers.
- Experience on capacity planning and performance tuning of J2EE applications and platforms using Wily Introscope.
- Experience in Apache ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, IBMMQ, Software AG Webmethods and Cloud Technologies, AWS.
- Experience in installation and configuration of Open text Actuate Analytics and reporting products Actuate information Hub (ihub).
- Experienced in LDAP/SSO integration and multi-domain systems.
- Experience in finding the Memory Leaks and adjusting the JVM Heap Sizes and GC Parameters.
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
- Experience in Configuration of Workstation to view performance data in Wily Introscope7.0, VMware vFabric Hyperic, AppDynamics.
- Expert knowledge on distributed systems and the support of highly distributed deployment J2EE servers.
- Experience in WLST, Jython, Perl, bash and ANT scripting to automate and monitor the WebLogic, JBoss routine tasks.
- Responding/resolve Applications issues within pre-defined Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Good knowledge on DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, SSH.
- Good understanding of Firewalls, F5 load balancer, WAF (Web Application Firewall), Akamai Technologies, Active Directory.
- Experience with FileNet server, FileNet ISRA API.
- Good Knowledge of RSA Access Manager, CA Siteminder.
- Good working knowledge in Monitoring Tools such as Introscope, HP OPENVIEW, BMC Patrol, Hobbit, Nagios, Sitescope, AppDynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to work both as an individual contributor and in a team environment.
- Documentation of regular issues and environment information.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Application Servers: JBoss EAP 4.x/5.x/6x, BEA/Oracle WebLogic 8.1/9.x/10.x/11g/12c, Tomcat 4.x,5.x,6x,7.x, Spring source tc6.x/7.x.
Web Servers: Apache, ERS, SunOne6.1/ Iplanet 6.0/5.1, IIS, Netscape Enterprise server.
Fusion Middleware: OSB, SOA, WebCenter, OID, OVD, OBIEE.
Operating Systems: RedHat Linux, Solaris 8/9/10, SUSE Linux, Windows NT/XP/2003/2008.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, PL/SQL.
Scripting: Bash, Perl, Jython, Ruby.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, WebServices (Apache Axis 2), Hibernate, SOAP, WSDL, HTML, JDBC, JNDI, XML, XSL, JMS, Java Script.
JMS Systems: WebMethods, Sonic MQ, Active MQ, RabbitMQ, Confidential MQ.
Databases & DB Tools: Oracle 10g, MY SQL Server 2005, SQL Navigator, SQL Plus.
No: SQL, Couch base.
Automation Tools: Jenkins/Hudson, Team city, Chef, Puppet, GIT HUB.
Dev Ops Tools: Splunk, logstashd, elastic search, kibana, fluentd, Apache Frame.
Protocols: Http, Https, Ftp, SOAP, LDAP, RMI/IIOP and TCP/IP.
Tools: Cute FTP, Jprobe, Ant, XMLSpy, JDeveloper, Eclipse, WINSCP.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Middleware/ JBoss Administrator
- Installation, Configuration & Administration of Clustered WebLogic Server 10.x/11.x/12c on Production Environment.
- Creation of WebLogic domains and setting up Admin & Managed servers for JAVA/J2EE applications on test and production environments.
- Installation, configuring and monitoring of JBOSS 6.1 servers and integrated SunOne Web Server to work with the Application Server.
- Deployed the EAR, JAR, WAR applications on multiple WebLogic Server Instances and JBoss servers.
- Involved in working with Load balancing/Firewall to achieve failover and high availability.
- Configured JMS resources Queues, Topics, and JDBC connection pools and data sources for WebLogic/JBoss server instances.
- Configuration of Horizontal and Vertical Clusters.
- Created Domain Templates to replicate the environment on new WebLogic/JBoss servers.
- Worked with WLST scripts and Shell Scripts to automate frequently done tasks like deployments.
- Experienced in analysis of thread dumps, core dumps, server hang and high CPU utilization conditions in WebLogic and JBoss.
- Optimizing the memory usage by tuning Garbage Collection.
- Monitoring WebLogic/JBoss Server health and security.
- Analyzed Log files such as WebLogic/JBoss server logs, node manager logs, Plug-in logs and thread dumps for troubleshooting and Problem determination to resolve issues.
- Involved in assisting QA team in Load and Integration testing of J2EE applications on WebLogic/JBoss Application Servers.
- Installed, configured and administered Apache 2.2 and Tomcat 7/8 on Linux.
- Installed and configured HTTP Proxy Plug-ins on Apache Web Server to send traffic to request dynamic content from WebLogic Application servers.
- Implemented security by configuring Secured Socket Layer (SSL) for client authentication and data encryption.
- Configured LDAP using Active Directory for user authentication and authorization.
- Installed, configured and deployed virtual servers through VMWare on Windows environment.
- Installed and configured Jrockit Mission Control (JRMC) in production environment to monitor system critical parameters such as garbage collection, memory leaks, CPU utilization, file/network I/O.
- Responsible for 24x7 production support of mission critical applications running on WebLogic and Apache/Tomcat Middleware.
Environment: WebLogic 10.x/11.x/12c, JBoss 6.1, Apache 2.2, Oracle Jrockit 6, VMware, JDK, J2EE, JDBC, Tomcat 7/8, Red Hat Linux, Shell Scripting.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Installed, configured and administered of JBoss EAP 5.x/6.x/7.x, Confidential Websphere V 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52 , Confidential HTTP Server, Confidential MQ, Oracle Weblogic 10.x/11.x/12c, Oracle fusion 11g components SOA suite, OSB, Oracle Webservices, OBIEE, OVD, OID, Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x servers in Dev, Test and Production Environments.
- Built several Jboss EAP 5.x/6.x/7.x clustered/non-clustered environments from scratch and apache integration through mod jk/mod cluster.
- Created Jboss EAP 6.0/Jboss 7.0 domains with central architecture and performed deployments using console.
- Automated WAR deployment procedure in production environment running on Jboss EAP 5.x using UNIX shell script
- Involved in setting Jboss EAP 6.0/Jboss 7.0 environment across multiple machines with domain controller and host controller processes
- Created SSL certificates for Jboss EAP 5.x/6.x/7. x.
- Performed Installation of Jboss JON 2.4, monitoring server which will monitor the Jboss instances, Operating system parameters running on different Operating systems.
- Performed stop/starting Jboss EAP 7.0/6.0 centrally from console by taking advantage of domain controller.
- Worked with CM team and provided support regarding Scripts, Jenkins, code deployments, packaging, and branching.
- Worked with the platform and application teams to get the infrastructure stack (databases, Websphere/weblogic/Jboss/tomcat servers, webservers, and monitors) set up in acceptance and production environment.
- Performed migrations of J2EE applications from Confidential WebSphere V7 to Confidential Web Spherev8.5 BEA/Oracle Weblogic 9.x to 10.x/11.x, Oracle Fusion 10g to 11g, SOA 11g and JBoss 5.x to JBoss EAP 6.0/JBoss 7.0.
- Performed stop/starting JBoss EAP 7.0/6.0 centrally from console by taking advantage of domain controller
- Responsible for the administration of Websphere MQ and Involved in creation of MQ resource objects like Queue, Listeners, Channels etc. and performed Migration of Websphere MQ 5.3 to 6.0.
- Worked in managing system security including single sign on and directory services preferably Oracle Internet Directory, Enterprise User Security and RSA Access Manager, CA Siteminder.
- Configured Oracle Enterprise Manager OEM and Grid control for monitoring Fusion Middleware components.
- Worked with Web-based applications, SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Web application servers BEA/Oracle WebLogic 11.1.1/12.1.2 , JBoss EAP 5.x/6.x/7.x, Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x).
- Installed and configured Open text BI analytics and Reporting products, Actuate information hub (ihub), SystemConsole.
- Worked on Web Security tools- LDAP Server, SSL Certificates.
- Worked on Apache Active MQ, RabbitMQ, Confidential MQ Software AG WebMethods and Amazon Webservices, Cloud Technologies.
- Performed installation, configuration, and deployments by using Build Automation DevOps tools like Puppet, GIT HUB, Hudson/Jenkins, and Team City.
- Worked on log analyzer tools like splunk, logstashd, elastic search, kibana, fluentd, Apache Frame and monitoring tools AppDynamics, Wily interscope. Sitescope, Nagios, Zabbix.
- Deployed NoSQL-Couch base, Tomcat and Elastic search clusters using Docker.
- Implemented Puppet Server for the configuration of AWS and bare metal servers (100+ combined).
- Created Shell Scripts for automation of administration tasks, startup and shutdown of the server.
- Installed and configured Oracle SOA Suite 11g components and SOA Governance components OER, OSR, OEM in Oracle Web Logic Server domains environment.
- Worked with SOA development team and fix issues related to FMW Platform.
- Managed Oracle Weblogic servers and Performed SOA code deployments.
- Monitoring and managing SOA Components by using the Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Fusion Middleware Console to perform administrative tasks.
- Managed all Application-Server related activities such as deployments, monitoring and tuning in the Development, QA and Production Environments.
- Performed Troubleshooting SOA composite applications by performing corrective actions such as fault recovery.
Environment: WebLogic 9.x/10.x/11g/12c, JBoss EAP 5.x/6.x/7.x, Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, SOA Suite 11g, OracleFusion Middleware, Oracle Identity Management, Oracle iPlanet, Apache 2.x, FileNet server
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Middleware Administrator / Production Support Analyst
- Installed, Configured and administered of JBoss EAP 5.x/6.x, Oracle WebLogic Server 10.0 MP2/11.1.1, SOA 11g,, Confidential Wesbphere 6.x/7.x, Oracle Fusion 11g, Vmware VFabric tc, and Web servers like Apache, Vmware VFabric ERS, in Development, Test and Production Environments.
- Worked with Web-based applications, SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Web application server BEA/Oracle WebLogic.
- Supported Oracle SOA and SOA composite services, spring framework and performed Deploying, configuring and validating SOA composite applications.
- Worked in Performance tuning SOA Environments and Administering, monitoring and securing SOA Composite Applications and Instances.
- Experienced with implementation and integration with Oracle BAM.
- Worked as Administration, maintenance, support and scaling of Application Servers (WebLogic, Oracle Fusion Middleware, SOA, OSB, IBMWebsphere, Jboss, Vmware VFabric tc, and Tomcat).
- Performed automation and code deployments by using Build Automation DevOps tools Hudson/Jenkins and puppet.
- Worked on upgrading the environment from WebLogic 8.1/9.2 to 10.0MP2 to 10.3 and 11.1.2, Confidential Websphere 6.x to 7.x.
- Experienced in WLST, Jython, Perl and ANT scripting to automate and monitor the WebLogic routine tasks. Linux (Red Hat) and Solaris experience.
- Installed BEA/Oracle WebLogic patches using Smart Update tool and troubleshooting application and post-installation issues.
- Configured and created JMS queues & topics, Connection Factories, Data sources, bridges & connections pools & multi connection pool.
- Responsible for maintaining consumer applications to be highly available.
- Participated in an on-call rotation schedule.
- Respond to server monitoring alerts by investigating problems and developing solutions for related issues.
Environment: WebLogic 9.x/10.x/11g, JBoss EAP 5.x/6.x/7.x, Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, SOA Suite 11g, OSB, OracleFusion Middleware, Oracle Identity Management, Apache 2.x, IBMMQ, FileNet server
Confidential, Southborough, MA
- Installed Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, Tomcat and Apache Web server binaries for different versions and related components across all environments.
- Experienced in supporting Production operations involving Confidential Middleware operations on 24/7 on call support model.
- As on Call resource responsible for co-ordination and providing tier 1, tier 2 support for Business, mission critical applications.
- Performed installation, configuration, deployment and supported with http/https web servers using Apache 2.x, Microsoft IIS, VMware vFabric Web Server, VMware vFabric Enterprise Ready Server and J2EE application Servers such as Oracle WebLogic, Confidential Websphere, VMware vFabric tc Server, vFabricGemFire, Iway and JBoss in Development, Test and Production Environments.
- Involved actively in migrations of J2EE applications running under BEA weblogic server 9.x to Jboss Application Server 5.x/6.x, Confidential Websphere 5.x/6.x to Jboss EAP 5.x/6. x.
- Responsible for installing and configuring SSL Certificates for web tier, app-tier, B2B WebMethods and SOA tiers.
- Performed operational aspects like stop/start for JBoss instances across different environments using JON.
- Worked on messaging infrastructures like ActiveMQ, SonicMQ, IBMMQ and on hyperic monitoring Technologies.
- Worked on upgrading the environment from WebLogic 8.1/9.2 to 10.0MP2 to 10.3 and 11.1.1, IBMWebsphere 6.x/7.x, JBoss 4.x to 5.x and Tomcat 4.x to 5.x/6. x.
- Experienced on Certificates generation and installation using OpenSSL and Key tool.
- Responsible for integrating Single Sign on (SSO) to web and newly created infrastructure.
- Performed IT operations tasks using tools like Peregrine, IT Unity and InfraEnterprise to generate problem tickets eRFC, RFC (request for Change).
- Deployed applications (WAR, JAR and EAR) on JBoss, Tomcat, VMware vFabric tc Server and WebLogic application server using WLST scripting and weblogic console.
- Worked on systems monitoring alerts, Disk space alerts using Sitescope 9.50, hobbit, VMware vFabric Hyperic, OEM (Oracle Enterprise Monitoring) tools in production, non-production environments.
- Provided tier1, tier2 support for all Business Intelligence applications like OBIEE, Bridgeway and Biaas.
- Experienced with Oracle support to resolve the Production issues on OBIEE, Oracle Fusion, SOA.
- Experienced on Shell scripting to notify alerts during emergency, Monitored application server performance.
- Configured Clusters, load-balancing and fail-over solutions and WebServer plugins for applications servers WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, and Tomcat.
- Solved server hang issues such as Deadlock, stuck threads, Application and Database level lock by taking thread dump and analyzed to get the root cause of the hang.
- Experienced in install, configure and enabling/registering SOA webservices using Actional Intermediary.
Environment: IBMWebsphere5.x/6.x/7.x,WebLogic9.x/10.x/11.x,JBossEAP5.x/6.x,Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, SOA Suite 11g, OracleFusion Middleware, Oracle Identity Management, VMware vFabric Enterprise Ready Server, VMware vFabric tc Server, VMware vFabric Web Server, Apache 2.x, ApacheMQ, SonicMQ, IIS, WebMethods, Progress Actional, Autonomy, OBIEE, RSA, Splunk, hyperic, Oracle 9i/10g, Solaris 10, LINUX, Sitescope 9.5.
Confidential, Boulder, CO
- Worked with team Leads to create new infrastructure configuration baseline for Confidential Websphere 5.x/6.x, Confidential MQseries, WebLogic 10.3.3/11g and Oracle SOA Suite 11g. Implemented requirements on WebLogic.
- Installed, configured Confidential Websphere 5.x/6.x, JBoss EAP 4.x/5.x, Tomcat 4.x/5.x, Apache and Sun ONE Web server binaries for different versions across different environments.
- Worked in configuring WebSphere, WebLogic, Jboss, Tomcat servers in a Cluster solution for High Availability, Load balancing and fail over support.
- Web Server / Proxy Server Setup and Administration (Apache, Tomcat, iPlanet, Apache SSL, Confidential Websphere etc.).
- Configured JDBC providers, Data Sources, Virtual Host, SSL and Global security LDAP for Confidential WebSphere Application Server.
- Managed the security and performance optimizations for EJB containers and web applications in Confidential WebSphere, Confidential HTTP Server and Apache web server.
- Package, build, Integrate and deploy enterprise J2EE applications on WebSphere 5.1.1.x/6.0.x/6.1.x that involves EAR (Enterprise Archives) and WAR (Web Archives).
- Participated in integrating WebSphere Applications with Confidential MQSeries.
- Automated silent installation of Confidential Websphere Application server V6.1 using Shell Scripts and created Confidential websphere Application server V6.1 custom profile, deployment manager profiles and application server profiles and federating node to Deployment manager profiles.
- Provided support for various teams on Application servers and Web Servers including Confidential HTTP Server, Apache Web Server, and iplanet Server.
- Opened Problem Management Record (PMR) with Confidential and communicated with Confidential in resolving issues.
- Used BMC Remedy (PAC2000), IMPACT, and Confidential MAXIMO to generate problem tickets.
Environment: WebSphere 5.x/6.x, WebSphere MQ 5.3, Jboss EAP 4.2.1/4.0.3 , WebLogic Server 9.x/10.x, Tomcat 4.x/5.x, ColdFusion MX, Jrun, Sun ONE Directory Server 6, SunOne WebServer 6.0, Apache 2.x, SunOne, UNIX, Sun Solaris, Oracle10g
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Installed, Configured and administered of Oracle WebLogic Server 9.x/10.0 MP2, and Web servers like Apache, Iplanet and IIS in Development, Test and Production Environments.
- Deployed applications (WAR, JAR and EAR) using WLST and Anthill.
- Monitored the Production weblogic instances by gathering server status, application status and stuck thread count.
- Involved in building new middleware environments using HP Opsware for new projects/applications by analyzing the requirements the application teams/architects.
- Configured WebLogic services like jdbc, security, and JMS artifacts.
- Strong experience with troubleshooting the production issues by taking thread dumps and analyzing the log files, verbose GC log files.
- Experienced in migrating domains from Weblogic 8.x to Weblogic 9.x.
- Integrated the weblogic and jboss application server containers with Apache 2.x using a proxy plugin.
- Involved in setting up the F5 VIPs by working with traffic tam and also performed validation for expected failover and load balancing of the application URLs.
- Coordinated application/infrastructure scheduled maintenance activities like server boot, quarterly patches, network maintenance with application teams and infrastructure teams.
- Installed, Configured Wily Introscope 8.2.3 that involves Wily EM/agents and created Dashboards for different domains.
- Worked in Monitoring systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
- Involved in documenting and maintaining the knowledge base for most common issues and frequent questions from application teams.
- Participated in the on-call rotation for 24x7 production support.
Environment: BEA WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x, Jboss 4.x, Apache 2.x, SunOne, IIS 5.0, Unix/Linux, Oracle8i/9i, Solaris 8, Netscape Enterprise Server, Siteminder, wily Interscope 7.2.5/8.2.3.
- Installing WebLogic 8.1 SP3 and applied Service Packs in different environments.
- Installation, configuration and administration of BEAWebLogic in clustered and non-clustered environments.
- Configuring individual servers for different environments.
- Deployed J2EE Web and EJB modules using WebLogic Command Line Deploy tool and WebLogic Admin Console.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for sending confirmations to the passengers about ticket purchases.
- Configured Database Support for WebLogic Application Server.
- Used Ant Build scripts for compiling and deploying the application onto Apache Tomcat and JBoss 4.x Web Container.
- Built Jboss EAP 4.x/5.x complete application environments from scratch.
- Prepared stop/start scripts for the JBoss application instances.
- Configured datasources in JBoss 4.x using ds.xml files under deploy directory.
- Performed deployments in JBoss 4.x using twiddle scripts with a custom deployment directory as well hot deployments
- Worked on Configuring JDBC Connection Pools, data sources, Executed Threads etc.
- Responsible for application changes across different platforms - development, testing and production environments.
- Used various security roles for maintaining security realms in staging and production environments.
Environment: BEA WebLogic 8.1, JBoss4.x, Apache 2.x, IIS 5.0, Unix/Linux, Windows2003, Shell/Perl Scripting, Oracle8i, Wily Introscope.