- Accomplished and goal - driven with 3+ years of experience in technical support roles ranging from desktop support, to helpdesk ad server support.
- Expertise in utilizing technical knowledge to provide support and troubleshooting techniques to clients.
- Consistently recognized for providing an exceptional level of customer service and communication.
- Adaptable in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and provides effective support to team members and clients.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/Vista/ 98/ XP/10, Red hat Linux, MAC
Hardware: PC, HP/Dell Laptops, Laser/Inkjet printer, Wireless
Administration: ORACLE 9i,10g DBA
Software: Matlab, SQL
Applications: Click Software Confidential, BT Wholesale, BMC Remedy, Lotus Notes
- Incident Management of High Severity Incidents.
- Initiate Bridge calls, drive communication and teams to ensure uptime of Infrastructure within Service Levels. Co-ordinate with multiple teams to get the issue resolved within Confidential .
- Exposure to ITIL framework. Handle client contacts & engage as & when required. Work with right resources to resolve an issue & make sure the issue is resolved & client is updated.
- Log all incidents/service request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes in COOS Tracker.
- Tracks cases to ensure timely response in accordance with Service Level Agreement.
- Monitors the incident management system for incidents that are unassigned, not active and breaching.
- Verify resolution with Confidential and resolve incidents within Confidential . Also, raise manual tickets during BCP (outage) .
- Review lower severity issues and ensure that the appropriate focus is being given.
- Monitoring and Preparing activity reports to clients.
- Helping the Service Delivery Manager in achieving service level agreements and field services KPIs.
- Provide inputs to review teams for performance improvement.
Technical Solutions Engineer
- Comprehensive scheduling, forecasting and analysis of operational d Confidential for our clients.
- Identify, research and resolve technical issues raised by high, medium and moderate severity cases.
- Responds to email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from clients for different regions.
- Providing back line assistance for troubleshooting, installation and configuration of HP Products, Applications and other Confidential related issues.
- Proficient in ticketing tools such as Global Newton, Careforce and BMC Remedy. Knowledge base tools like Partsurfer, SAW, HP Sure Supply and others.
- Controlling LAN accounts which allows to reset password and unlock accounts through Active directory.
- Provide technical assistance to Authorized Service Providers, Resellers and onsite technicians.
- Interaction with clients for process update.
- Working Knowledge on Windows Based Operating system (Windows XP/Vista/ 7/8/10) and MAC Operating Systems.
- Provide assistance, mentoring and training new hires for various product lines.
- Generate Open Case Analysis Reports for the team, to develop the team's performance and to follow up cases on daily basis.
- Recommending best practices to help the business/operations achieve a GREEN scorecard, month on month.
Service Desk Analyst
- Provide support for installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Lotus Notes.
- Providing remote assistance for internal users through SCCM, WebEx, Scripty and Windows internal tools.
- Provide assistance for installing, configuring and troubleshooting for VPN using Cisco Any Connect and Nortel VPN.
- Managing LAN accounts which allows to reset password and unlock accounts through Active directory.
- Providing remote installation, configuration and providing level 1 support for Engineering applications and Miscellaneous PC applications.
- Configuring and troubleshooting for network printers.
- Log incidents in BMC Remedy Tool and verify details from emails.
- Exposure to ITIL processes for entire Asia Pacific region.
Service Desk Analyst
- Responsible for handling level one troubleshooting issues and providing knowledge on operating systems and network routers.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Handling issues related to basic networking and providing resolution for customers.
- Ability to perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- Installing the firmware on required routers for consistent internet connectivity, recording the troubleshooting steps, contacting level 2 support for best resolution to customers.