- Versatile, highly productive IT professional with a passion for leveraging technology to impact profitability and employee satisfaction.
- Provided leadership for on - time, on-budget software conversion projects in two different industries resulting in a 25-30% reduction in IT and/or office staff.
- Expert project management Excellent team-building skills
- Strong analytical skills Superior time management
- SQL, Crystal, Access, Epic RWB Innovative problem solver using "no box" programming philosophy
- Crystal Reports
- Project Management Expert
- Epic Contract Management
Systems Analyst/Epic Report Writer/Contract Analyst
Confidential, Gastonia, NC
- Designed complex systems to support Patient Financial Services, resulting in reduction of 12 FTEs.
- Saved organization over $1 million by developing and supporting software internally rather than purchasing software packages.
- Developed over 600 reports using SQL, Crystal, Reporting Work Bench, and Access to support organizational excellence.
- Set up and maintained over 30 insurance contracts.
- Implemented data warehouse to facilitate production of timely, comprehensive, accurate reports used in decision-making process.
- Managed relationship with EBO and bad debt collection agencies.
- Prepared comprehensive monthly analyses of all facets of revenue cycle.
Director of MIS
Confidential, Lincolnton, NC
- Managed computer network and phone systems for a $600 million, 110-location tire and related products distributor.
- Provided leadership for up to 15 employees with a $750,000 budget.
- Implemented telemarketing center, warehouse automation system and electronic commerce.
- Reduced IS department expenses by 41% and personnel by 57% before mergers necessitated the hiring of additional staff.
Data Processing Manager
Confidential, Valdese, NC
- Successfully managed computer operation supporting manufacture and distribution of baked goods to 4 states with $100 million in sales.
- Managed 13 direct reports in MIS, Accounts Receivable, Credit, Order Entry, and Payroll areas.
- Reduced corporate office staff by one-third by designing computer systems which eliminated manual operations.
- Implemented route accounting, electronic ordering and bar coding to facilitate inventory control.