- Dynamic technology professional with a strong track record of creating world - class, secure, and groundbreaking enterprise business solutions that take performance to new levels.
- Excels at implementing, troubleshooting, and optimizing complex IT, security, and telecommunication systems.
- Proven ability to effectively support and train end users to maximize their technology use and performance.
- Collaborated with cybersecurity engineers in optimizing infrastructure security through advanced system scanning, penetration testing, and analysis.
- Hardware/Software Subject Matter Expert
- Active Directory Administration
- End User Support & Training
- Cisco Telepresence Config/Support
- Virtual Environment Administration
- Enterprise IT Solutions Development
- MS System Exchange Administration
- Top Level Customer Support Specialist
- Telecommunications Systems Support
- System Configuration & Support
- IT Troubleshooting
- Root Cause Analysis
- Data Analytics
- IT Administration
- VPN Administration
Confidential, Clearwater, FL
Systems Integration Analyst
- Fully accountable for management and oversight of the enterprise network infrastructure including configuring client and corporate connectivity devices and ensuring secure communication with the corporate domain.
- Showcased mastery of McAfee, ePolicy Orchestrator to configure, deploy, and monitor clients' domain systems while integrating with MS Systems Exchange & Active Directory to control user & machine access to the domain.
- Leverage extensive IT knowledge and capabilities to assume lead point in two additional areas overseeing the office network infrastructure and staff as well as acting as the primary help desk support.
- Saved the company hundreds of thousands of dollars by not paying two additional personnel in these roles.
- Continually analyze and troubleshoot internal application and client network issues with full accountability for installing, repairing, replacing, and configuring all systems and equipment.
- Partnered with Lockheed Martin and Confidential internal engineers to execute a major network migration from Lockheed Martin to the Confidential corporate network infrastructure.
- Collaborated with network engineers to configure 48 port Cisco Catalyst PoE switches end-to-end between offices and Confidential primary corporate domain and data centers.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Information Technology Specialist
- Conducted Cisco (CUCM) and Polycom IP telephony configuration, installation, and support.
- Management of McAfee, ePolicy Orchestrator to configure, deploy, and monitor clients' domain systems while integrating with MS Systems Exchange & Active Directory to control user & machine access to the domain.
- Expertly controlled all corporate level access to the domain.
- Utilized the VMware Horizon enterprise portal to control user access to cloud-based components and resources.
- Oversaw the LobbyGuard system in addition to configuring and managing the ADT-Tyco badge & biometrics system.
- Set up, troubleshot, and maintained wireless devices such as tablets, iPads, ultra-books, iPhones, and Androids.
- Optimized network performance by configuring and supporting RSA VPN hard & soft tokens, installing & testing network drops between users’ telecommunications devices and server/network infrastructure, and resolving network port security issues.
- Recommended and received approval to install a Cisco voice application on all staff computers to facilitate conference calls across the network, which saved the huge cost of upgrading or replacing the phone systems.
- Spearheaded the implementation of NIST SP 800-53 security control guidelines.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
IT Support Specialist
- First point of contact for end user calls and tickets, following up quickly to remotely identify and resolve their network hardware and application issues.
- Key support resource for all network types including local area networks (LAN), Wi-Fi, wide area networks (WAN), and more.
- Installed, configured, and maintained network applications, system tools, and client systems on their own corporate networks.
- Conducted remote and onsite systems setup and configuration as well as rebuilding, troubleshooting, and upgrading older systems' hardware.
- Effectively and professionally resolved all escalated client issues within tight deadlines to ensure zero-minimal downtime.
- Expertly troubleshot an array of issues ranging from viruses to operating system (OS) functions to registry problems and continually followed up with clients through to final resolution.
- Built, configured, tested and deployed machine images in the IT lab before deployment on end user machines.
- Reliable and dependable employee
- Highly organized and dedicated
- Handles multiple projects under high pressure and consistently meets deadlines
- Possesses excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Thrives in a challenging work environment
- Good team player, good team lead
- Trained and motivated current and onboarding IT staff
- Innovative, strong attention to detail and ability to quickly learn and adapt new technologies
- Expert in services. Achieved numerous highest client support and satisfaction awards
- Self-motivated, and independently takes on challenging projects